Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

LOL, so they lose users AND will get their game hacked to hell and back. 10/10 R*

its not hard to make a new account and mod the RP and $$$ back to where you where

LOL, so they lose users AND will get their game hacked to hell and back. 10/10 R*

its not hard to make a new account and mod the RP and $$$ back to where you where

But guess what???? You're still playing the game. So your doing exactly what they want you to do.

andrewr23
  • andrewr23

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

I've been gifted 2.6 billion $….none without asking.  Not in the CP, been playing about 5 hours today on and off.

relaxeder
  • relaxeder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

RuV8nWn.jpg

• Ninja_Gear and 2281 like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

LMAO at all the ppl deleting/throwing away their money only to still be a cheater but then without the billions they had.

Anyway, to be honest... i'm pretty sure just a few ppl get banned, a few marked as cheaters but most won't be harmed.

And if so, looks like i'll be taking my Jet to a whole new level in the cheater lobbies. Griefing the hell out of all other rich dudes and tank drivers.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Yesterday I was in a lobby with people who has 1000-985-865-562 ranks and in the same lobby there was 3-17-28-50-71 ranks too.

From this I can understand that Rockstar needs to work a lot...

I played with those moodersi I killed them and they killed me but no body send me any money :( LOL...

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

I just put my game to the shelf to collect dust. I don't even wanna know if R* will put me in a cheater lobby. Bye bye Gta online

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

yes u get the great party cap in here and no cake lmao if u get in there  drop me a message and ill help u when ur in there iam a android games developer hacker and working on game in unity for android and xbox indie games i have 2 for sale right now on google play

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:45 AM Edited by theshadowfax, 18 December 2013 - 06:46 AM.

So, do you people still think the sun shines out the ass of the hackers ? Are they still the warm blooded robin hood guys of los santos ? Do you think they are feeling guilty now saying to themselves 'sh*t, I helped all these players and now they're f*cked' ? Or do you think they're saying 'mission accomplished' ?

I doubt it was really their intention to get so many people into trouble, but they're probably laughing about it.

Actually if you read some of the posts on reddit you can see some of them collaborating plans to start mass distribution. Their idea is that if they can spread it enough then either everyone or noone will be in cheaters pool.

Yeah, lol, good luck folks.

Here for yourselves:
http://www.reddit.co...players/ce434u9

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by Odesza, 18 December 2013 - 07:04 AM.

So, do you people still think the sun shines out the ass of the hackers ? Are they still the warm blooded robin hood guys of los santos ? Do you think they are feeling guilty now saying to themselves 'sh*t, I helped all these players and now they're f*cked' ? Or do you think they're saying 'mission accomplished' ?

I doubt it was really their intention to get so many people into trouble, but they're probably laughing about it.

Actually if you read some of the posts on reddit you can see some of them collaborating plans to start mass distribution. Their idea is that if they can spread it enough then either everyone or noone will be in cheaters pool.

Here for yourselves:

People like them exaggerate quite a bit, the % of the total population of GTAO that cheats is very low.  Think about the people that don't go on forums like this, think about the people that don't even really get on the PC let alone search youtube for cheats, think about the people just getting the game recently, think about the legit players.  Then there's the most obvious thing here, the fact that up until now Rockstar has practically been sweeping the cheating thing under the rug, if 90% of the total population was cheating (as some retards in this thread have stated before) don't you think it would be a huge deal to Rockstar.

In all fairness I'd say more than 60% of the people in this section of gtaforums are cheaters, in % of the total GTAO population probably around 30% or less.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

well... to those of us who made it... here is to the next update.

cheers.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by ShadowMercure, 18 December 2013 - 07:11 AM.

So I gave up on being legit, I started modding, guess what? There Is a way to take yourself out of the cheaters pool :D pm I'll send ya the link

EDIT: I'm not in cheaters pool....yet

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

Here for yourselves:

People like them exaggerate quite a bit, the % of the total population of GTAO that cheats is very low.  Think about the people that don't go on forums like this, think about the people that don't even really get on the PC let alone search youtube for cheats, think about the people just getting the game recently, think about the legit players.  Then there's the most obvious thing here, the fact that up until now Rockstar has practically been sweeping the cheating thing under the rug, if 90% of the total population was cheating (as some retards in this thread have stated before) don't you think it would be a huge deal to Rockstar.

In all fairness I'd say more than 60% of the people in this section of gtaforums are cheaters, in % of the total GTAO population probably around 30% or less.

I'd say it's more like 50%.

Either glitchers, hackers or those who received hacked money. Also would suggest that those players are the type who play the game more often. "R" will lose this battle. Either you're get hackers on a mission to get everyone in the cheaters pool or those innocent wrongly punished will just quit the game and not buy DLC. It's like "R" doesn't think these things through.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:11 AM

If 90% of the total population was cheating (as some retards in this thread have stated before) don't you think it would be a huge deal to Rockstar.

Spot on.

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

Good job I bought Fifa at the weekend lol

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

and the crack down begins...

popcorn_2.gif

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

Rockstar should....no you know what? It's not rockstars fault (not defending them) but it's more or take two. They ruined their best franchise because they got too damn greedy. I bet North Yankton will be paid dlc, they forced the developers hand. Sometimes I wonder why doesn't rockstar break off and make their own company? They shouldn't ever expect another billion dollar game after this fiasco.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

How do you know if you were put into the cheater pool?

I know I haven't been put into it but I was just wondering.

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:27 AM Edited by NXKS, 18 December 2013 - 07:28 AM.

It's not even 50% of the people who have cheated. The thing about it is that you hear more from people who get banned than people who don't, giving off the image that a lot of people are getting banned but in reality those are the only people speaking up. A lot of people on my friends list have billions and none are banned, but also didn't share/mod. I'd say users getting banned and staying banned is less than 10%.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:32 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 18 December 2013 - 07:34 AM.

From R* support page

In response to certain exploits in the game, additional efforts are now in place to add players who clearly cheat to the cheater pool.
This should reduce the amount of reports on the forum of these exploits.

Question: I heard Rockstar Games was banning players who received large amounts of GTA$ from modders. Is this true?

Answer: To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. These sweeps are based on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

-----------------------

This guy got caught with his pants down

& R* let him know they knew he was lying..

I got banned because I got given moneyI got put in cheater pool because I had to much money because I joined a random game and it came up on my screen +1000000000 dollars about six times and I don't know who gave me the money or why I was okay with the 100 thousand dollars I had earned legit and now I'm in bad sport with loads of other bad sports and they are all cheating putting 20000000000 bounties on people. It's not my fault I'm banned somebody gave me the money and now I'm in bad sport

Answer: According to our system, that is not the case. To privately appeal your placement into the cheater pool, please submit a request.

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

Rockstar should....no you know what? It's not rockstars fault (not defending them) but it's more or take two. They ruined their best franchise because they got too damn greedy. I bet North Yankton will be paid dlc, they forced the developers hand. Sometimes I wonder why doesn't rockstar break off and make their own company? They shouldn't ever expect another billion dollar game after this fiasco.

I still think rockstar made am amazing game, just look at the snapmatic topic, it was an increadable feat, maybe they should have took a few more months to make sure the final product was as close to bullet profit as possible... Meh.. I dunno

Bloothehedgehog
  • Bloothehedgehog

Third Street Saint

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

I thankfully wasn't gifted a gazillion dollars randomly...so am I safe? The only exploit-like thing I ever did was do races a bit more often than usual when I needed cash, back when that was popular, and not even that much! I've been making legit money ever since.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

I thankfully wasn't gifted a gazillion dollars randomly...so am I safe? The only exploit-like thing I ever did was do races a bit more often than usual when I needed cash, back when that was popular, and not even that much! I've been making legit money ever since.

Sorry for the harshness but that's a stupid question, you're completely safe
  • lRushdown likes this

bobbykush
  • bobbykush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

wow same thing happened to me I was in a room and got a $1,000,000,000 dollar bounty put on me so I had my friend kill me and we split the money then I log in today and says im in the cheater room and $0 what was I suppose to do not try and get the money ok so I can just play missions all day and try to rank up when there is other players/hackers with billions racking up 100 levels in minutes ok thanks for wasting my time taking the legit money i earned doing mission and also the time i wasted making races and setting up my crew and crew emblem because im done now complete waste of my time i am never playing any rockstar game for the rest of my life and probably not any game system at all i have real money to make try and take that from me you fags

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:08 AM

Ok that's it I'm making a thread for you guys on how to get out, stay tuned

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:08 AM

Rockstar should make it so players can choose whether or not to accept money received by other players. That way they will know who the cheaters are.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

The guide I might put up, only modders will understand it, you kinda have to replace your tunable file with a new one

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by garyfromscotland, 18 December 2013 - 08:19 AM.

Looks like people better play in closed sessions / invite only sessions incase you randomly get handed money and a insta ban until the purge is over.

Have they sorted out the invisibility glitch yet? How about the buy anything for a Quid glitch? Buying a tank at any level?

arlindrex
  • arlindrex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

Was placed in a cheaters pool today, got out after an hour. Account stats still the same, R* fails. I feel bad for the people who don't hack and won't be able to get out of the cheater pool

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by maschil, 18 December 2013 - 08:21 AM.

looks like I will BE escaping the cheaters pool. HAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

looks like I will BE escaping the cheaters pool. HAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users