Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

lol. I hope I dont get put in there.

Im not an actually a hacker or modder, but I did get one of my buddies to send a billion dollars. lol.

You'll probably be put there.

Whatevs dude. I'll make new friends! 

Welp, you know what Drake said...

Who's Drake and what did he say?

http://static3.wikia...ature-Drake.jpg

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

sucka fo love

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Im not an actually a hacker or modder, but I did get one of my buddies to send a billion dollars. lol.

Something about LTS missions. I don't remember exactly, I was kinda buzzed. 

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by Reemer, 18 December 2013 - 03:23 AM.

Do you get removed from your crew if you get put in the CP?

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Yeah, I reported that I got a ridiculous amount from a bounty. Although I feel in doing so I just told C* "hey, ban me because I've got a billion even if it's not my fault and wanted to report it so it doesn't happen again." Honestly if I get banned ill just quit seeing that a company that made a billion+ themselves on this game can't put out patches to f*cking fix it properly and decide to f*ck their players instead.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

http://static3.wikia...ature-Drake.jpg

I'm not an idiot.  Dragons can't talk.

• xNinjaStarfishx likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

Cheater pool isn't a legit punishment until they fix the exploits. So what they wipe your money.... you'll get it back in like 5 minutes lol.

A hundred million gta $ says that hack doesn't work post patch 1.08. It'll probably take a few hours to get around it.
  • rampage08 likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

wow I got a 10 year ban man. Cheater pool is legit. I'm just happy i'm up for a renewal on my XBL so I can cancel the renewal and get a new XBL account in 3 days. I was about to re-up too. Crazy how things work out. 

Luner Monkey
  • Luner Monkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

a little over 100 mil but haven't got placed in cheater pool yet. is that because i havent played online since the massive bans or am i in the clear?

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:58 AM

So, do you people still think the sun shines out the ass of the hackers ? Are they still the warm blooded robin hood guys of los santos ? Do you think they are feeling guilty now saying to themselves 'sh*t, I helped all these players and now they're f*cked' ? Or do you think they're saying 'mission accomplished' ?

iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Well since being sent to the cheater pool I'm already back up to a billion and they had flying cars here. Its like gta in the future!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by 2281, 18 December 2013 - 04:24 AM.

It appears that the game has been updated. The winner in a full lobby of Criminal Records only got 100 RP. You used to get 200 RP for doing solo.

This is why I cheat.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

Well since being sent to the cheater pool I'm already back up to a billion and they had flying cars here. Its like gta in the future!

And so it begins...

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

So, do you people still think the sun shines out the ass of the hackers ? Are they still the warm blooded robin hood guys of los santos ? Do you think they are feeling guilty now saying to themselves 'sh*t, I helped all these players and now they're f*cked' ? Or do you think they're saying 'mission accomplished' ?

Mission accomplished.

I ran into a "robin hood" 5 minutes into a CP session, after getting the notification about me being in CP. I told him, "You do know that like 70% of the community are in here now because of people like you." He said, "Oh well, my job here is done. Everyone is rich as fu*k and now there are no segregated sessions because everyone is in here." He laughed, placed a billion dollar bounty on me, claimed it, and then shared it with everyone in the session. I took the game out of my console.

If this is not fixed with the next TU and I'm stuck in CP for more than 32 days (my last bid in BS was 16 days), then i'm done with this game.

They need to reset everything and everyone and announce it in-game, in a weeks advance of the reset.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

Woah - this thread is way TL

Has anyone posted proof that they've been banned yet ?

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

Breadfish anyone?

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

Woah - this thread is way TL

Has anyone posted proof that they've been banned yet ?

Yeah a few people posted pics yesterday and today, but most of these threads have been taken down for some reason.

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

I have been gifted about 150 million so far from two different random people giving me money.  I haven't been banned yet.  

From R*'s statement, it sounds to me like they will only ban people who have ACTIVELY participated in the gifting process.

In other words, if you asked for the money or were part of the gifting process, you could be banned.

I don't think they will ban people simply for receiving money randomly if they didn't ask for it.

• Deadly Target likes this

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

A lot of the main people from my crew are locked up in the Cheaters' Pool jail. I was given 55.5 million dollars randomly by some clown and now I feel like I'm next. I logged on about 10 minutes ago and I'm not locked up yet but I guess by tomorrow morning my character will doing a 10 year bid.

Sh.t is real...

• Deadly Target likes this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

I don't think they really feel one way or another honestly. The only ones of that group that feel anything are probly the ones that took donations of real life money and got people banned. Doubt they feel bad tho.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:46 AM Edited by CReaper210, 18 December 2013 - 04:49 AM.

According to the threads in the support page, lots and lots of people who just received the money are being moved to the cheater lobby.

Lots of people are saying: you should've reported

So if I got billions, imediately reported and left the game until now, would I be safe?

I doubt it...

Nope. That is exactly what I did. I was still placed in the cheater lobby and my $ reset. Got off 5 minutes after getting $100 million from a bounty and submitted a request. They ignored my request and labeled my account as a cheater. I'm still waiting on a reply after 2 days. They don't seem to actually investigate these so called cheaters, but rather just automatically ban or reset anyone who gets a lot of $, which right now, is probably thousands of other players who do not even want this kind of cash.

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

I doubt it was really their intention to get so many people into trouble, but they're probably laughing about it.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

Question: Are these claims of 10-year sentences to the Cheater's Pool legit? 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

Doubt it.

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

When I say 10 years, I'm joking. Someone in my crew has 6 months. That's the most I have seen so far.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a permanent sentence in the Cheaters' Pool?

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

So...

GIVER = banned

RECEIVER = cheater pool

That sound about right ?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

When I say 10 years, I'm joking. Someone in my crew has 6 months. That's the most I have seen so far.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a permanent sentence in the Cheaters' Pool?

Ah okay. I've seen that "10 years" numerous times in this thread and related ones as well. ;)

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

They ignored my request and labeled my account as a cheater. I'm still waiting on a reply after 2 days.

Probably thousands of other players who do not even want this kind of cash.

It's not just you who they'd be sorting through, these things take time.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

They ignored my request and labeled my account as a cheater. I'm still waiting on a reply after 2 days.

Probably thousands of other players who do not even want this kind of cash.

It's not just you who they'd be sorting through, these things take time.

That I understand. However, in that case, they shouldn't be so quick to punish people. My cash was reset and I was labeled as a cheater within 3 hours. It is clear that they do not investigate at all.

I wouldn't care how long it took them to respond if it wasn't for the fact that I've already been punished. Guilty till' proven innocent I guess.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

I doubt it, but a 6 month sentence for a online video game might as well be a life sentence.

It's Rock*'s way of basically getting rid of cheaters for good.  None of them will feel like playing in a legit lobby 6 month's from now.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

That I understand. However, in that case, they shouldn't be so quick to punish people. My cash was reset and I was labeled as a cheater within 3 hours. It is clear that they do not investigate at all.

I wouldn't care how long it took them to respond if it wasn't for the fact that I've already been punished. Guilty till' proven innocent I guess.

Probably easier to fish-net the population and let those who don't stand out go free.

The real problem lies in requests for donations vs those that "just happened" - what you've done with the cash is the most important part... Did you buy everything afterwards? Well, you're guilty of something in that case. (That isn't aimed at you, just in general...)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users