Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Lol! Love it! I hope I get gifted a bil then placed in the cheater pool and gifted again. Since the regular pool will be full of boring panzies now the cheater pool will be the place to be. If anyone wants to help hukmonky get banned(if im not already)and regifted, be my guest! Get me the f*** outta this damn panzie ass regular pool pls. I wanna be where the action and probably most of my friends now are!

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

I'm a sarcastic asshole, it comes naturally. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

If you're going to try to use this analogy, you're going to have to factor in that the person receiving these diamonds has no way of contacting any law enforcement without exiting the Universe into the Greater Universe and navigating that elsewhere--without being told anywhere in the Universe this is an option.
Not everybody who plays this game browses GTA related internet content.  The only interface they have is the game, and the game offers no way of reporting such activity, nor any warning that such activity can get you in trouble for being the victim of.

You just need a report of when it happened. You can do that by sending a report on the player from in game. It stamps it with date/time, which can be matched up to your bank account date/time.

Right, that's the logic if you're "in the know."  It still won't do anything but lock up your game half the time (hooray report function) and send a notice to rockstar that a player was reported (Nothing about you, you're still banned for getting the money)

However, if you don't know, there's nothing you can pretend to do.  You just get punished for something you didn't do.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

CASH CARDS
  • Mr. Piff 724 likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Essential NPC

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

Here's whats gonna happen

1. a lot of normal players that have been gifted $$ are going to be tossed into the cheater pool 

2. a lot of the modders that mostly gave cash are going to also be tossed into the cheater pool

3. the normal players in the cheater pool get their $$ back from modders because the modder is in the cheater pool

4. the normal pool will consist of people who have billions and did not get banned and also all of the poor players

5. the cheater pool turns into the awesome pool and everything is back to square 1- with a lot of people with Billions of $$ still

Great job Rockstar for actually "thinking" about this one.

• Flyby29 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

*FBI arrests RPS for being a knowing accomplice to a felony*

With your logic, everybody who was unwillingly gifted cash was happy to have it. What if some weren't and wanted it gone to avoid bans, but it was too late, banned or no action by almighty R* was taken and you were banned? What is your piece of sh*t justification for that?

ALTERNATE STORY:

KJT: "Here, man, take this billion dollars worth of diamonds"
RPS: "Ummm...I don't want this"
KJT: "Too bad, sucka!!! I'm outta here"

*RPS calls police, informs them of the issue and what happened. Gives description of the KJT*

FBI: "well, thank you for informing us. Go ahead and keep it for now until since we don't know where it came from"

*RPS gets arrested to jail for theft of diamonds*
*RPS Attorney shows FBI the report of diamond thief and record of FBI saying not to worry about it*

*FBI takes RPS's stolen diamond, tells him he is free to leave and he will not be put in jail for this issue*

RPS: "Whew. Glad I was honest about that."
Well sorryvto break this to you but, Rockstar is not that responsive when it comes to reporting issues most of the time. So your analogy is invalid.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Any people here get banned to the cheater pool that never did any LSC glitch but got millions from a hacker?

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Do people in the cheaters lobby get a dunce hat?

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Rockstar has said it multiple times, "lowered payouts to balance the in-game economy".  Can you think of any other reason the economy is out of balance, other than online billionaires?  I'll wait.....

Can you tell me how reducing the amount of legitimate ways to get money has any chance of balancing legit players with the online billionaires? Ill wait....

• sportbikepilot369 likes this

Draigon
  • Draigon

I felt muscular & compacted like Corned Beef

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Any people here get banned to the cheater pool that never did any LSC glitch but got millions from a hacker?

Yeah, i was legit but took a bounty not knowing it was a massive amount. Because of it im in there, according to the timer im in there for 9 months and 28 days, im hoping thats wrong.

Yup

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Yup

That must really suck then.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by gpcguy1, 18 December 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Yeah, i was legit but took a bounty not knowing it was a massive amount. Because of it im in there, according to the timer im in there for 9 months and 28 days, im hoping thats wrong.

Yup

I was legit but then a hacker sent me 300 million, I sent in a report for my money to be reset. I'm not in the cheater pool and I still have the money, wtf is going on.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Rockstar has said it multiple times, "lowered payouts to balance the in-game economy".  Can you think of any other reason the economy is out of balance, other than online billionaires?  I'll wait.....

Can you tell me how reducing the amount of legitimate ways to get money has any chance of balancing legit players with the online billionaires? Ill wait....

How about because people aren't supposed to have billions? And cashcards.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

Take a minute to read what you responded to and your response.

You'll find, if you're of sound mind, that your response doesn't make any sense.

• Magick and sportbikepilot369 like this

Draigon
  • Draigon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

Yup

I was legit but then a hacker sent me 300 million, I sent in a report for my money to be reset. I'm not in the cheater pool and I still have the money, wtf is going on.

Yeah my mate was given $1.2Billion by a hacker, didn't report it and he's not in it either. Seems random atm.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

Yup

Yeah my mate was given $1.2Billion by a hacker, didn't report it and he's not in it either. Seems random atm.

I'm not yet either. But they said it will take a few days so it's a matter of time. But I have emailed them.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Essential NPC

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Did anyone notice how many guests are viewing this

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

justify no id have to care for that i think its funny and dont give a f*ck lmfao

Draigon
  • Draigon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Draigon, 18 December 2013 - 01:26 AM.

The annoying thing is i went into the cheaters pool tonightwith my lovely Dunce hat having had my money wiped (including my legit money) though that doesn't bother me much and some bloke in there gave me $109M straight away. 

I've been in contact with R* through the cheaters ticket thing you get, im not holding my breath on a reply though, if its gonna be like this im gonna be stuck in there forever if people keep giving me money.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

The "in-game" economy is so broken now, I honestly don't see how they're going to fix it for legit players.  We're destined to grind for money, that much is true, but at the end of the day, so what?  What is this urgency to have everything "now, now, now!" coming from?  What ever happened to playing the game the way it's supposed to be played and be happy with it?  Who the f*ck are any of you to tell the developer how you're supposed to play? 

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

.... Still going? I bet we get 28 pages worth... Pry more but I'll put 28 down as my bet. 10 bil riding on that, any takers?

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

The "in-game" economy is so broken now, I honestly don't see how they're going to fix it for legit players.  We're destined to grind for money, that much is true, but at the end of the day, so what?  What is this urgency to have everything "now, now, now!" coming from?  What ever happened to playing the game the way it's supposed to be played and be happy with it?  Who the f*ck are any of you to tell the developer how you're supposed to play? 

Some of us earned money legit before being gifted billions. To put into perspective, my 1st character is a level 207, I bought a tank, frogger, Shamal, Maverick, all the boats, an Adder, Entity, Vacca, Stinger GT, Infernus, 9F Cabrio all fully upgraded as well as  the bati, elergy and sentinal XS. I earned over 15 milllion legit.

Now if "R" resets my character like they have done to some other players then f*ck them. I had to grind and grind survivals and coveted to earn that sh*t. Never glitched.

• We Are Ninja likes this

SneakerzOtoole
  • SneakerzOtoole

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by SneakerzOtoole, 18 December 2013 - 01:34 AM.

I was gifted billions.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

How's that R* d**k feel? Feel good? Hope so. Cuz the rest of us (people effected by patches and such) don't like it very much. ESPECIALLY with real money being spent and then taken away.

SneakerzOtoole
  • SneakerzOtoole

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yes, I just wish mine was pink.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

So, those of you in the cheater lobbies:  Are there a lot of people doing god mode sort of cheating?

If not, it sounds like it's kind of fun.  Sure, you don't get to wear the hat you want, but free money all around--none of the grinding... Now if I could just find somebody to give me some cash and get me in there, I think this game might be fun again.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by Canucks555, 18 December 2013 - 01:39 AM.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for those effected. They had fun playing, it's a fun game.

-Not sure what I'd play if I got put in CP.

Hate cod and barely like the AC series. Also don't feel like getting a new console with the games released thus far.

Kinda crappy actually...It's been an interesting day.

Amnesty?

Have a heart *R!  It's Christmas!

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Because I am a trophy whore. I'm sure many can relate. GTAO is boring but I just want my Level 100 trophy so I can move on to other meaningful games. :)

Now excuse me, I'm about to join a money lobby followed by an RP lobby. 

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by JohnMcClainNYPD, 18 December 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Last week I made a new character: Agent Smith. I took part in the user made challenges that were Millions of dollars. Made about 30 million. Then 2 days ago there was a guy in his apartment with a bounty worth over 2 billion. I texted him and asked if he wanted to split it. He agreed. The game only let me split 1 billion (lol.. only). Anyway today my new Agent Smith character was in the cheater pool. I was down to keep playing until I saw that I had 9 months left in the cheater pool and no money. I just deleted him and made a new Agent Smith this morning. I had only got to level 18 with him so it wasn't that big of a loss.

Just disappointed that I spent 20 dollars in real life to get my character going with an apartment etc and now that's all gone. 

Anyway that's my story. 

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by tapz63, 18 December 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Take a minute to read what you responded to and your response.

You'll find, if you're of sound mind, that your response doesn't make any sense.
Im saying that the balancing of the in game economy has nothing to do with the billionaires as there shouldn't be any in the first place, ane it is clear they are attempting to deal with that. And the reason they are reducing the payouts is cashcards (they want to sell them).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users