Quantcast

» «
Photo

Yoga this, Yoga that, Yoga replaced Gang Wars, Yoga etc etc..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by Official General, 19 December 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Well in that case...

Whenever we have a nice possitive thread around here, could you kindly refrain yourself from ruining it by reminding people - who are not as like-minded as yourself - how much you dislike the game.

And could you keep yourself from ruining a thread by avoiding talking about anything that has meaning, but only attacking people? You haven't said anything meaningful throughout this whole thread, 100% of your posts were personal attacks, and now you keep asking attention from Official General. Next time give it a try to not formulate your comment as a personal attack. Maybe meaningful discussion will follow some day.. Just a tip.

@ niko bellic half brother

No I won't. And please refrain from telling what do on here. Sorry to be rude, but who the f**k are you man ? You're certainly not someone I'm gonna listen to, so don't bother speaking to me like that. I don;t give a f**k how you or others like-minded like you feel, if I wanna express my views I will, not matter how much you think it's recycled drivel, it's a forum - deal with it pal. If others wanna respond it (and they do), that's up to them. And for one millionth time, if you don't wanna respond to my posts, then don't, and better yet, don't pay any remote attention to them. 

You see, it's your repetitive bullsh*t posts like this, that lead me to just ignore a lot of your comments. Other guys who strongly oppose my comments can still have constructive and engaging discussions with me, something you seem to not want to do, except target my opinions with personal attacks and bashing. I decide to ignore your bullsh*t, you then say I'm acting up and copping out. I could not care less about your personal attacks, your're just an unseen face behind a screen. But why should I waste time on here discussing stuff with you when all you wanna do is launch strong personal attacks on my views because they are very different to yours ? Take gtaxpert's tip bro, seriously. Because your predictable responses really are boring and tedious already. 

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

No I won't. And please refrain from telling what do on here. Sorry to be rude, but who the f**k are you man ? You're certainly not someone I'm gonna listen to, so don't bother speaking to me like that. I don;t give a f**k how you or others like-minded like you feel, if I wanna express my views I will, not matter how much you think it's recycled drivel, it's a forum - deal with it pal. If others wanna respond it (and they do), that's up to them. And for one millionth time, if you don't wanna respond to my posts, then don't, and better yet, don't pay any remote attention to them. 

You see, it's your repetitive bullsh*t posts like this, that lead me to just ignore a lot of your comments. Other guys who strongly oppose my comments can still have constructive and engaging discussions with me, something you seem to not want to do, except target my opinions with personal attacks and bashing. I decide to ignore your bullsh*t, you then say I'm acting up and copping out. I could not care less about your personal attacks, your're just an unseen face behind a screen. But why should I waste time on here discussing stuff with you when all you wanna do is launch strong personal attacks on my views because they are very different to yours ? Take gtaxpert's tip bro, seriously. Because your predictable responses really are boring and tedious already. 

Dude, I've only seen your posts for a few days now, and bringing up another persons case of "repetitive bullsh*t posts" is so coincidental coming from you.  You jump on every thread to remind people that GTA V didn't have what you wanted.  Then you go on a tirade trying to defend it, you get mad, then you get apologetic/mature, then you get mad again.  You're a god damn broken record.  The majority here doesn't give the slightest f*ck about what YOU wanted from GTA.  There's even a sticky made just for people like you to voice your displeasures, in one central place, with like minded people.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you claim to search for here?

Take this thread for example.  You come in, make some passive aggressive comments (so constructive), followed by direct aggression (but it's ok, you precursored it with "Not being rude"), then you go directly off topic and start telling us what you want from GTA (like we care), Niko calls you out, and then the piss fight started. 

Honestly, how was this thread not locked by page 2?  Just look at the train wreck this post immediately became.

• Lucchese likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Dude, I've only seen your posts for a few days now, and bringing up another persons case of "repetitive bullsh*t posts" is so coincidental coming from you.  You jump on every thread to remind people that GTA V didn't have what you wanted.  Then you go on a tirade trying to defend it, you get mad, then you get apologetic/mature, then you get mad again.  You're a god damn broken record.  The majority here doesn't give the slightest f*ck about what YOU wanted from GTA.  There's even a sticky made just for people like you to voice your displeasures, in one central place, with like minded people.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you claim to search for here?

Take this thread for example.  You come in, make some passive aggressive comments (so constructive), followed by direct aggression (but it's ok, you precursored it with "Not being rude"), then you go directly off topic and start telling us what you want from GTA (like we care), Niko calls you out, and then the piss fight started. 

Honestly, how was this thread not locked by page 2?  Just look at the train wreck this post immediately became.

Couldn't have said it better mate  :^:

And General; again, the hypocrisy has reached a new red hot level with you.

First of all, I am not telling you what to do. I'm asking you to kindly stop ruining and derailing positive threads with your repetitive "contributions". You claimed you come here to continually discuss your grievances with "like-minded" people. Great, that's good for you. But why feel the need to constantly remind people who are not as like-minded as you why you hate this game? Do you see me going into the "Officially Disappointed" thread to constantly remind everyone why I love this game? No, you don't. And this whole..."this is a forum - I'll do what I want"...attitude, screams adolescence.

Second of all, would you or your friend 'gtaxpert' care to provide me examples of these "personal attacks"? Or are you just that sensitive that you take everything as a personal insult? I also find it incredibly ironic coming from you; somebody who has a history of aggression on this forum, with accusations of others being "incredibly dumb".."stupid" etc. Those, are personal attacks my friend.

@gtaxpert

I've made more than my share of constructive contributions during my time on these forums; including this thread. Apologies if they're not negative enough for you, do not meet your supreme standards, or if you're simply too bloody lazy to read them.

• jptawok likes this

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 19 December 2013 - 06:31 PM.

A clueless idiot? Me? When you have no idea how IT works? Oooook redx, okay.

A different server? Guess what? The ISP's control which server you use, not the user. The ONLY thing a user can do is change his IP address. And when you do that the easy way, it's random every time. I guarantee you that both of them have unique IP addresses that don't even have the same subnet ISP range, and I guarantee you again that the IP addresses don't change every time they decide to log in.

And why are they #1 and #2? Maybe because #2 saw the #1 guy, and then decided to be #2? I mean, there's no way that's a possibility, right!?

And this, redx, is why you're infamous on this forum.

Do you not read what's under their name? They even say Rockstar solider #1 and # 2. It is possible if they want to keep it a secret. They both have the same sayings and same avatar. 

Did you not read what I wrote? Do you know how much effort they'd have to put in to make it seem like they're 2 different people when they go and look?

Like I said, I guarantee that they're in a different subnet range.

Also, do you really think a dude's gonna have 2 profiles? What's the point? Like, literally. Give me one good point as to why it's feasible to put forth ANY kind of effort to do that?

Your beliefs on this are beyond outrageous. 

I mean, they joined almost a month apart. If a dude's gonna make 2 profiles, he's more than likely going to do it at the same time for convenience.

Joining a month apart is a good way to make it look like your not the same. Download a proxy server and you will have 2 different IP addresses. They clearly act the same. How is it not hard to realize they are the same person. 

Same avatar

Same Rockstar solider

Joining the forum to defend GTA V ( Due to all the hate it got from forum members. )

Notice one of them quit coming around as often? Why cause we caught him in his own act. 

I created a similiar account to starvisitor because I laughed my ass off to his posts so I decided to create some kinda "brother" account to make similiar posts since I like GTA V and I hate people who bash down the game for stupid reasons or for no reason at all (like you redxw)... but keep it going man make a fool out of yourself even more although people who actually understand about this whole IP stuff (including 2 mods) already confirmed you I am not starvisitor...

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hey, remember when this thread was about Yoga and wasn't just a bash fest? It's like the world's least friendly circle jerk in here, and I've been in some awful ones, so I should know. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hey, remember when this thread was about Yoga and wasn't just a bash fest? It's like the world's least friendly circle jerk in here, and I've been in some awful ones, so I should know. 

By page 2 this was a circle jerk.  By page 1 it was unfriendly.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

I created a similiar account to starvisitor because I laughed my ass off to his posts so I decided to create some kinda "brother" account... but keep it on redxw make a fool out of yourself even more although people who actually know about this whole IP stuff (including 2 mods) already confirmed you I am not starvisitor...

We all care about your private life, really....

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Yoga was/is a terrible addition to GTA, fact.
I have done it once in the story. I never even got back to that point on my second play through, I have stopped playing all together. Why did R* do this to GTA?
The whole game is rather sour.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Looks like we gotta watch out, Fuzz had the mods in his pocket, or is a hidden mod.  Lucky guy.  Powerful lips.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

I created a similiar account to starvisitor because I laughed my ass off to his posts so I decided to create some kinda "brother" account... but keep it on redxw make a fool out of yourself even more although people who actually know about this whole IP stuff (including 2 mods) already confirmed you I am not starvisitor...

We all care about your private life, really....

you haven't seen the discussion about me and starvisitor in the previous page haven't you? 

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Well it seems this thread has run its course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users