Quantcast

» «
Photo

Yoga this, Yoga that, Yoga replaced Gang Wars, Yoga etc etc..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic
Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

Just because gang wars sucked in San Andreas, doesn't mean that they couldn't work in V. After all, we are talking about a game that is almost 10 years old.

That's a fair point. The AI has come a decent way since San Andreas, and it possibly could have been much better executed in V--as well as in IV--but it doesn't really fit in the narrative of either title. It made sense in SA, as the whole game was based on just one protagonist and his ties to Grove Street, but in V, with the new 3-protag system, it just wouldn't make sense to focus too much on the gang aspect when only 1 of the 3 is a gang member. I wouldn't have been opposed to it, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to find a place for it in the story when the focus is so broad.

Of course. I'm not a fan of gangbanging, thug life, hood sh*t or whatever you wanna call it. I just wanted to think a way for Franklin to gain more protagonism in the story, rather than just getting an introduction with him and Mike, suddenly being replaced by Trevor to just fade away stand there, watching, being the black guy of the group and doing nothing (like T-Dog from The Walking Dead) for the most part of the story, and just at the end the writers suddenly bring him back to being a protagonist and give him the option of how the ending has to be. Absolutely no f*cking sense.

Since Lamar was all excited with the whole hood sh*t, I thought about why not giving Franklin a full set of missions about that and at the end he has enough and retires from all that sh*t (notice I never implied actual gang wars like in SA, only missions that revolved around that).

I agree Franklin had a good beginning with the first few missions that introduced us to his life but then when Michael comes the focus shifts to him and later to Trevor

When the three do heists together Michael and Trevor's relationship was certainly the focus

Franklin was just there ..listening to them 

I expected more from this character

Instead of some real character development he did some useless side missions for the paparazzi and that parachute guy

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by Official General, 18 December 2013 - 03:58 AM.

Even if Franklin wanted to get out of the gang life, he could have had tons of missions from the beginning to the end of the story about him, Lamar and gang wars gone wrong and sh*t. In the end, Franklin becomes millionaire and finally retires. This was the only way to go for R* to make Franklin a proper protagonist. His own set of missions with him and Lamar would have made him a more interesting character. He would have had his own part in the story, rather than just standing there and let the spotlight be on Mike and Trevor.
Wether you like the gangbanging or not (I don't), this was a lot of wasted potential. This would have satisfied the SA fanboys and probably made Franklin a less lame character, aswell as giving more protagonism to side characters like Lamar. Maybe even Jimmy ending up in the middle of a battle, I don't know.

And sorry, but developing things like yoga, tennis, gold, take time. That time could have been used for not only gangbanging, but any other criminal activities.
Or better, fixing broken things. I don't know, get creative, but don't make silly crap like yoga.

I'm not taking sides here, it's just my point of view, so don't jump on my like I'm a SA fanboy/V hater, because I don't like SA that much and V is probably the greatest game I ever played.

I'm so glad someone here like you can understand and see clearly what I and others like me who have a desire to see stuff like gang wars. And this is coming from you, a guy not really into the gang/hood thing.

• Zodape likes this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

yoga is the only excuse whiners have to say that gta is bad... yoga is sh*tty though not gonna lie

Said the R* fanboy. GTA V is a sh*tty game all round, the tennis is horrible, I appreciate the effort by R* but it's too clunky and slow paced, darts needs no explanation, the golf mini game was well done I would have nothing against it being in future GTA's even though I hate golf and don't consider it a real sport, the triathlon isn't for me I made it to the beach and quit the game for over a month out of anger, I didn't buy GTA V to take part in a f*cking button mashing contest, I have an actual life, then there's car racing which is meh whatever, Trevor has a watered down version of hunting from RDR where he shoots an animal and takes a picture of it.....I repeat he shoots an animal then takes a picture of it for no f*cking reason that's supposed to be one of the mini games, the arms trafficking and drug trafficking is the EXACT same thing as Smugglers Run, same dune buggy, same everything it's a 13 year old game made by...dun, dun, dun ROCKSTAR GAMES, as for all the underwater sh*t they went on about who gives a f*ck, the game is so sh*t I haven't even bothered with it.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

I fear we'll still be having the same arguments until VI is announced. If so, then I just want to leave this section ans let it rot.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

yoga is the only excuse whiners have to say that gta is bad... yoga is sh*tty though not gonna lie

Said the R* fanboy. GTA V is a sh*tty game all round, the tennis is horrible, I appreciate the effort by R* but it's too clunky and slow paced, darts needs no explanation, the golf mini game was well done I would have nothing against it being in future GTA's even though I hate golf and don't consider it a real sport, the triathlon isn't for me I made it to the beach and quit the game for over a month out of anger, I didn't buy GTA V to take part in a f*cking button mashing contest, I have an actual life, then there's car racing which is meh whatever, Trevor has a watered down version of hunting from RDR where he shoots an animal and takes a picture of it.....I repeat he shoots an animal then takes a picture of it for no f*cking reason that's supposed to be one of the mini games, the arms trafficking and drug trafficking is the EXACT same thing as Smugglers Run, same dune buggy, same everything it's a 13 year old game made by...dun, dun, dun ROCKSTAR GAMES, as for all the underwater sh*t they went on about who gives a f*ck, the game is so sh*t I haven't even bothered with it.

Said the guy who also has an opinion.

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

long live anarchy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

Just because gang wars sucked in San Andreas, doesn't mean that they couldn't work in V. After all, we are talking about a game that is almost 10 years old.

That's a fair point. The AI has come a decent way since San Andreas, and it possibly could have been much better executed in V--as well as in IV--but it doesn't really fit in the narrative of either title. It made sense in SA, as the whole game was based on just one protagonist and his ties to Grove Street, but in V, with the new 3-protag system, it just wouldn't make sense to focus too much on the gang aspect when only 1 of the 3 is a gang member. I wouldn't have been opposed to it, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to find a place for it in the story when the focus is so broad.

Of course. I'm not a fan of gangbanging, thug life, hood sh*t or whatever you wanna call it. I just wanted to think a way for Franklin to gain more protagonism in the story, rather than just getting an introduction with him and Mike, suddenly being replaced by Trevor to just fade away stand there, watching, being the black guy of the group and doing nothing (like T-Dog from The Walking Dead) for the most part of the story, and just at the end the writers suddenly bring him back to being a protagonist and give him the option of how the ending has to be. Absolutely no f*cking sense.

Since Lamar was all excited with the whole hood sh*t, I thought about why not giving Franklin a full set of missions about that and at the end he has enough and retires from all that sh*t (notice I never implied actual gang wars like in SA, only missions that revolved around that).

Yeah, I gotta be honest, Franklin didn't have much depth as a character. He's never doing anything noteworthy when you switch to him, and the story never really delved too much into his past--like how he met Lamar, or his affiliation with the Families. At least he doesn't mention much about it during the story, and perhaps more is learned about it from hanging out with characters--though I admittedly haven't hung out with other characters much, I think I had my fill in GTA IV haha--but I agree with you to an extent. From the beginning we get the relationship between Trevor and Michael, their past, etc, but the same can't really be said for Franklin. However, I think this in a way--whether it was intentional or not is beside the point--makes things quite interesting. The fact that not much is revealed about Franklin is actually the perfect set-up for the final mission, in the sense that it allows the player themself to decide what defines his character. Obviosuly, a great deal of it is already pre-determined--with their being a script to the game and all--but it's not nearly to the same extent as Michael and Trevor, of which Franklin is stuck in the middle of.

Also, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth--or I guess in this case, beneath your fingertips--but what I said was focused more on the people who focus on the gang wars from SA as if they were flawless, but have no problem pointing out the flaws in V. 

• Zodape likes this

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

The talk of someone who never played the game... don't worry whiny kid you'll always have sh*t row 3 by your side :)

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'm going to sound like an idiot for saying this. But they need to add Yoga into GTAOnline >.<

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

The talk of someone who never played the game... don't worry whiny kid you'll always have sh*t row 3 by your side :)

GTAF logic. Criticises the game= Never played it before.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

i'm so pretty

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

GTA V section logic. Criticises the game= Never played it before. Automatically likes Saints Row.

ftfy

• Bonnano likes this

Skizzo45
  • Skizzo45

The American

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Maybe it's because no one f*cking asked for such a lame sorry-ass ''activity''

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by redx165, 18 December 2013 - 03:32 AM.

What do you expect. He has a friend/another account with the words Rockstar's #1 and 2 solider. This is why this forum is going downhill. Fanboys defend this game way too much for the credit it doesn't deserve. 

Yoga has to be the WORST activity I ever seen in my life. Tennis is alright but I feel its way too easy. Golf in this game is a well done sport and I wouldn't mind seeing it again in another GTA game. Movie theater and TV shows are just taking up useless space that can be use to add to gameplay. Internet is a bit better cause the only way to make REAL money is the stock market. 

Rob a store: $500

Rob a money truck: $3,000 - $5,000

Use stocks: Billions of dollars ( Then makes the game's money useless which it already was. The only time you got a decent amount of money as at the end and what are you going to do with 30 Million? Golf course isn't worth buying trust me I brought EVERY PLACE. Make a little over $200,000 a week while it cost 150 million. You know how long in real time it would take to make that money back? A long time)

I gave GTA IV a lot of hate but the City felt way more complete and the story was good. V has a decent city with a useless countryside filled up with 2/3 of mountains and you can't even stay up there that long cause a cougar will spawn up there and attack you. Underwater is useless and could of been taken out to improve the city and even country life more if they just dropped it. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:58 AM Edited by Official General, 18 December 2013 - 12:25 PM.

What makes me laugh about this yoga issue, is the way Rockstar boasted about it in their pre-release previews like it was some brand-new, exciting feature. I just don't know what possessed them to even to do that. I can clearly remember one of the Houser brothers (I think it was Dan) in the first big preview saying in an interview, something along the lines of, " properties will not be returning, but we have a host of brand-new side activities that many players will find really interesting and exciting, you can do things like yoga...."  As soon as I read that, I was like, "is this guy for real, has he just been sniffing Bolivia's finest from the Andes ?"  This whole forum was blowing with "NO PROPERTIES, BUT WE GET F**KING YOGA ??!!". 

I just knew this yoga thing would come back to bite Rockstar hard in the ass if they did not fully satisfy many of the fans with this game and meet expectations. It definitely looks like it has indeed. They have really made themselves look like idiots with this, this is not a diss, I'm just making a very honest observation. 

• SonOfLiberty and UchihaRingo like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

The open world is not just limited to yoga, but will offer more to get into than ever before considering massive map scale. For recreational purposes ONLY R* introduced golf, tennis and yoga. 

What's bad is they removed basketball and pool for the former two mini-games. Yoga is an addition strictly and not a replacement for properties. Properties could not make into the game solely due to balancing issues keeping in mind that it also plays out in GTAO.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:15 AM Edited by Official General, 18 December 2013 - 06:16 AM.

The open world is not just limited to yoga, but will offer more to get into than ever before considering massive map scale. For recreational purposes ONLY R* introduced golf, tennis and yoga. 

What's bad is they removed basketball and pool for the former two mini-games. Yoga is an addition strictly and not a replacement for properties. Properties could not make into the game solely due to balancing issues keeping in mind that it also plays out in GTAO.

I know that bro. That was not really the point I was making though. It's just the fact that he made both statements at the same time, and he made out like yoga was something to look forward to, even though he had just dropped a bombshell that properties would not be back in the game (by properties, he meant safehouses). Like he thought everybody was gonna be like, "awww no properties, ah but he got something that's great, ooh yeah yoga!". It all just went together so wrong, it was terrible to read. 

Seriously, that was real stupid of Rockstar. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

I know that bro. That was not really the point I was making though. It's just the fact that he made both statements at the same time, and he made out like yoga was something to look forward to, even though he had just dropped a bombshell that properties would not be back in the game (by properties, he meant safehouses). Like he thought everybody was gonna be like, "awww no properties, ah but he got something that's great, ooh yeah yoga!". It all just went together so wrong, it was terrible to read. 

Seriously, that was real stupid of Rockstar. 

2014 brings a lot of changes to the game. I think Rockstar never fails to notice fans it's just a so called .. "bold new direction" ..and a mismatch for certain fans.

There is still a great amount of room for actions on certain key elements and more so easy to have them in GTAO.

I have been reading what you and others are of the view but given time a lot of it could see a great amount of additions/changes.

This is the best GTA to come across because Rockstar understands about it's questionable appeal in the long term.

Except, yoga will still be there .. lol 

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

Fun fact: Ned ("Michael") Luke's wife is a yoga instructor.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

I think Rockstar never fails to notice fans it's just a so called .. "bold new direction" ..and a mismatch for certain fans.

@ Osho

That's an understatement indeed. This "bold new direction" was a mismatch for many fans. It just not the direction many of us wanted as far as stuff like yoga is concerned. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by Osho, 18 December 2013 - 12:44 PM.

I think Rockstar never fails to notice fans it's just a so called .. "bold new direction" ..and a mismatch for certain fans.

@ Osho

That's an understatement indeed. This "bold new direction" was a mismatch for many fans. It just not the direction many of us wanted as far as stuff like yoga is concerned. 

Alrighty my friend. Let’s enjoy this amazing GTAF community and all it has to offer rather than discuss about Rockstar over something yet to be proved. 

But, I do not get why you quote my words but delete my 'name' tag and quote it separately? That's a different style to quote some one :-)

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

It just not the direction many of us wanted as far as stuff like yoga is concerned. 

I totally agree with this, though I'm one of the few that (I think) can see why it's there. 

Horses for courses and all that. They've made some very divisive decisions with V, though the majority of them, I support. I completely understand why so many are unhappy with those decisions. I just think the way people have been expressing that unhappiness has been very poorly done. 

There's been a huge number of people that have been stating their opinions as fact, and speaking on behalf of others, and that's been very frustrating to watch as someone that enjoys the game. That may have come across in my rather bullish posting recently. 

The thing is... people are overlooking the fact that R* aren't just in the game to make money. Sure, that's a very large driving factor, but they're also in it to make something that they feel proud of, something that expresses some artistry and trancends the bang-bang-bang culture of games. Something that may not please everyone. Something that offers features that haven't been seen in open-world sandbox games before.

They've achieved that with all of the GTA games, and they've done it very well. I think they made the right decision by choosing to put in things that might not appeal to everyone, but are appropriate for the characters and the story they're telling. 

For Michael to have Yoga - a one off event in game, and optional from then - makes perfect sense. His wife is screwing the instructor. He reluctantly gives in and tries it, to see what all the fuss is about. This is essentially the same experience the player is getting. Those that like it will do it again. Those that don't will dismiss it entirely. You only have to do it once in the story. 

And to state an oft-repeated point again... it hasn't replaced anything. R* made the decision to not include things they've done before. Good for them! They made an artistic decision and broke the mold, whether people like it or not. They're perfectly entitled and free to do so. Nothing was taken out of the game to make sure they could include Yoga. They just put in something that helps drive one of the characters stories. 

Here's hoping VI has everything people have complained about that wasn't in this one. And that it also includes yoga for those that appreciate it. Bear in mind that San An was the 3rd of its era. V is the 2nd of its era. San An tied all of the 3D era stuff together and added to it. I have a feeling VI will be the San An of the HD era. 

tl;dr - Developers do what they feel is appropriate for the game. They don't have to squeeze out a crowd pleaser every time.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by Osho, 18 December 2013 - 12:58 PM.

It just not the direction many of us wanted as far as stuff like yoga is concerned. 

I totally agree with this, though I'm one of the few that (I think) can see why it's there. 

AND *two separate views on one opinion*

tl;dr - Developers do what they feel is appropriate for the game. They don't have to squeeze out a crowd pleaser every time.

Yoga is just a mini-game. Not an element that makes you *anyone* disappointed about. It's there you can enjoy it or leave it. Simple. Had it been a replacement than it makes sense but no one can confirm that. In addition, golf and tennis could also mean replacements because there is a glaring absence of basket ball or pool than yoga.

A bold new direction not only implies a risk but also a drastic re imagining of the series. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Yoga is just a mini-game. Not an element that makes you *anyone* disappointed about. It's there you can enjoy it or leave it. Simple. Had it been a replacement than it makes sense but no one can confirm that. In addition, golf and tennis could also mean replacements because there is a glaring absence of basket ball or pool than yoga.

A bold new direction not only implies a risk but also a drastic re imagining of the series. 

I'm not quite sure what point you're making with the first quote there. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by Osho, 18 December 2013 - 01:20 PM.

I'm not quite sure what point you're making with the first quote there. 

Your agreement towards yoga in first quote found a little odd to me particularly when taken into account it's something you liked it personally but overall it was not in the spirit of GTA roots a bold new direction Rockstar claims since at the same time in the last quote you understand that a developer does not have to come up with same things to please the fans every time but also need to address new and ever growing players that are also becoming a part of the series with changing gaming preferences.

*this is just my view so no need to get uneasy .. lol*

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

Your agreement towards yoga in first quote found a little odd to me particularly when taken into account it's something you liked it personally but overall it was not in the spirit of GTA roots a bold new direction Rockstar claims since at the same time in the last quote you understand that a developer does not have to come up with same things to please the fans every time but also need to address new and ever growing players that are also becoming a part of the series with changing gaming preferences.

*this is just my view so no need to get uneasy .. lol*

Maybe I should have been more clear. I agree that for many it's not the direction/type of activity they wanted this game to take, but I think I understand the reasons for Yoga being in there - as I clarified later. (And earlier in this thread I believe, as well.) Personally, whilst I understand that this isn't how many wanted it to be, for me, it works. It really works. 

That doesn't really contradict that they need to try new things and do what they want to do with their game. Key there being 'THEIR game'. It's not ours. We're the audience, sure, but we don't own it or have any real say in the direction it takes. 

Say, for example, The Beatles had been a really well established band and suddenly decided to make a radically different album, which was certain to alienate some fans and also attract new ones. It was an artistic decision they had to make in order to feel fulfilled. No one ever turned round to them and said, HEY, BEATLES, YOUR NEW ALBUM IS BROKEN, or YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT SONG FROM THE LAST ALBUM ON THIS NEW ALBUM, BEATLES. 

See what I mean here? That's how it works. Time moves on, and so does art. The audience has to move with what the artist chooses to do. They can't be expected to just do what the fans want, unless we're talking some bullsh*t pop band (or, to go back to games, COD). 

Another real world example - I'm in a band that plays fully improvised music. We write nothing down, we don't communicate on how something should sound. We play gigs and people ask us to play songs from old albums - we can't, we don't remember what we played. Some people find that disappointing. Others like it, and appreciate it when we play a rough approximation that sounds kind of the same, but adds something new (whilst potentially losing something that they liked). You just can't please everyone. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

@ Osho

I quote like this because it's sometimes more easier for me.

The main beef here is not simply why yoga is in the game. The problem many people on here find hard to accept is that yoga is in the game and the other more typically GTA side stuff related to crime that is real fun and interesting is not. If the popular crime side activities were in the game to a satisfactory level, more things to do, if there was more interiors, a longer storyline etc. I can guarantee you that most people would not give two sh*ts about yoga being there.

It's not really about replacing anything, it's about "why include this and not include that, when the omitted stuff was probably more popular and fun than what was included"

This has been explained many times.

@ Fuzz

Yeah man, I hear you on that, but you gotta understand people's frustrations. It's been 5 years of waiting for this game to put things right that GTA IV did wrong and more, but lets face it, while V was great, we got more and still got less. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

@ Fuzz

Yeah man, I hear you on that, but you gotta understand people's frustrations. It's been 5 years of waiting for this game to put things right that GTA IV did wrong and more, but lets face it, while V was great, we got more and still got less. 

I see your point, completely. But I think V set a lot of things right. And brought some great improvements. We'll have to agree to kind of disagree.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

While I think that Yoga is a f*cking dreadful minigame that could have been done without, I see what you mean about everyone blaming yoga on things not being in the game. The issues in GTA V are focused on the fact that Rockstar just simply thought that we would be ok with the omission of vigilante missions, drug dealing minigames and so forth.

"Yoga replaced gang wars"
"Yoga replaced safehouses"
"Yoga replaced drug dealing"
"Yoga replaced CJ"
And blah blah blah is all I seem to f*cking hear on these forums.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Let's not forget that yoga didn't prevent us from getting:

Races. ATV/Off Road Races. Triathlons. Arms dealing. Stunt Plane Trials (SE and CE exclusives). Random encounters. Strangers and Freaks. Tennis. Golf. Car customisation. In-depth Character customisation. Hunting. Hundreds of Easter Eggs. Hundreds of vehicles. More pedestrian variety and locale exclusivity for those peds. Jet skis. Parachuting. Underwater exploration. Hidden packages/items galore. More radio stations than ever before. Properties and property missions (with their own financial rewards). ONLINE. All the things in Online. I may have missed a few things here. 

So really, people need to stop focusing on Yoga as the downfall of the GTA series, and the reason for things not making it in. 

I have a feeling they were busy with all that other stuff and decided that bringing back things that they'd already done just wasn't worth the time and effort. 

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 18 December 2013 - 06:03 PM.

What do you expect. He has a friend/another account with the words Rockstar's #1 and 2 solider. This is why this forum is going downhill. Fanboys defend this game way too much for the credit it doesn't deserve. 

Yoga has to be the WORST activity I ever seen in my life. Tennis is alright but I feel its way too easy. Golf in this game is a well done sport and I wouldn't mind seeing it again in another GTA game. Movie theater and TV shows are just taking up useless space that can be use to add to gameplay. Internet is a bit better cause the only way to make REAL money is the stock market. 

Rob a store: $500

Rob a money truck: $3,000 - $5,000

Use stocks: Billions of dollars ( Then makes the game's money useless which it already was. The only time you got a decent amount of money as at the end and what are you going to do with 30 Million? Golf course isn't worth buying trust me I brought EVERY PLACE. Make a little over $200,000 a week while it cost 150 million. You know how long in real time it would take to make that money back? A long time)

I gave GTA IV a lot of hate but the City felt way more complete and the story was good. V has a decent city with a useless countryside filled up with 2/3 of mountains and you can't even stay up there that long cause a cougar will spawn up there and attack you. Underwater is useless and could of been taken out to improve the city and even country life more if they just dropped it. 

Are you seriously still believing that starvisitor is my other account? After a moderator confirmed to you that it wasn't? jeez...

that's shoudn't even be called criticizing, he's just bashing down the game like he has a grudge on it... pretty easy to guess why honestly...

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

You're aware that with that nickname your credibility goes below zero, yes ?
Put a decent dan houser picture in your avatar at least...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users