Quantcast

» «
Photo

Yoga this, Yoga that, Yoga replaced Gang Wars, Yoga etc etc..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Drug wars?  What GTA actually did this?

You obviously did not play The Ballad Of Gay Tony. In an attempt to try and sound smart, you just looked downright stupid. 

Just goes to show how much attention you paid to GTA, and how you play the game. It's a good thing I don't share your tastes. 

Don't forget GTA:Chinatown wars.

Even R* wants to forget Chinatown wars.

• Fuzzknuckles and John Smith like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

@ColdHearted

Actually no. V is my favourite GTA of all time as I've stated numerous times to you kids. I'm just too lazy to change my member profile.

You obviously did not play The Ballad Of Gay Tony. In an attempt to try and sound smart, you just looked downright stupid. 

Just goes to show how much attention you paid to GTA, and how you play the game. It's a good thing I don't share your tastes. 

And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over.

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over.

GTA: San Andreas: V. 

• John Smith and jptawok like this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Rockstar Defence League doesnt like people having negative opinions about the game.

Rockstar Offence League doesn't like people having positive opinions about the game. 

The lines have been drawn gentlemen. Let battle commence. 

lol Rockstar Offence League, how does that even make sense.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Jesus, atleast we got Arms trafficking, right?

Because Drug Dealing was nothing but a poor excuse for a shootout activitiy, just like Gang-wars, except you had to pick up a package at the end of it.

• Fuzzknuckles and jptawok like this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

What have you got against a crime game being about drugs? Is your mommy a crackfiend? Does it bring back bad memories of your mom getting gangbanged by Big Deebo and the homies for a lil dime bag?

@ColdHearted

Actually no. V is my favourite GTA of all time as I've stated numerous times to you kids. I'm just too lazy to change my member profile.

"Actually no. V is my favourite GTA of all time as I've stated numerous times to you kids. I'm just too lazy to change my member profile."

That's even worse because it means IV and V are your top two GTA's.

"And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over."

What was bland and boring about San Andreas? Everyone knows San Andreas was the most fun GTA and it had the most things to do, the fact you've really think that shows how dumb you really are, if don't like San Andreas because CJ was black just say it, don't beat around the bush like a fa**ot, be a man.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by jptawok, 17 December 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Rockstar Defence League doesnt like people having negative opinions about the game.

Rockstar Offence League doesn't like people having positive opinions about the game. 

As a direct opponent of the RDL.  Have you been paying attention?

Because Drug Dealing was nothing but a poor excuse for a shootout activitiy, just like Gang-wars, except you had to pick up a package at the end of it.

This guy gets it.

What have you got against a crime game being about drugs? Is your mommy a crackfiend? Does it bring back bad memories of your mom getting gangbanged by Big Deebo and the homies for a lil dime bag?

Projection is a terrible quality.  I must recommend years of therapy, it's the only way you'll attain a normal life.  I wish you all the best.

What was bland and boring about San Andreas? Everyone knows San Andreas was the most fun GTA and it had the most things to do, the fact you've really think that shows how dumb you really are, if don't like San Andreas because CJ was black just say it, don't beat around the bush like a fa**ot, be a man.

Oh man, I forgot, eating to maintain stamina, buying new clothes, working out at the gym to get better stats, these are all so awesome!  Quantity == Quality gents, you heard it here first!

For the love of god, please quote the post where anybody said anything like that.  Also, homophobia is usually indicative of a hidden affection for the D, got something you wanna get off your chest?  Here's a hot towel...

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Bit of a thinker for you is it?

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU IDIOT, why do you think people are complaining about it you f*cking clown, you're so f*cking dumb it's unreal. How old are you 5?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Is it just me or is everything sh*t?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Everyone knows San Andreas was the most fun GTA and it had the most things to do, the fact you've really think that shows how dumb you really are, if don't like San Andreas because CJ was black just say it, don't beat around the bush like a fa**ot, be a man.

For real though, I've asked you once before, and hope you'll see my point-of-view, but please, PLEASE, stop posting. Whatever you're using to post here, please, shut it down, and toss it into the street.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU IDIOT, why do you think people are complaining about it you f*cking clown, you're so f*cking dumb it's unreal. How old are you 5?

Dude if my 5 year old could make posts like that on a fan site, I'd be taking him on tour showcasing my amazing parenting skills.  You're a f*cking moron.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

@ColdHearted

"Actually no. V is my favourite GTA of all time as I've stated numerous times to you kids. I'm just too lazy to change my member profile."

"And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over."

*insinuates I'm a racist then demonstrates his own bigotry by using a homophobic slur

I personally loved SA back in the day because I was at an age where I thought doing drive-bys and wearing your trousers around your ankles was cool and respectable. I simply grew up.

Oh, and SA was fun because of its many features, not because of the gangbanging crap.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Oh really ? When I last checked GTA, was supposed to be an excuse for gang crime, violence and shootouts in a video game. Has something changed that I should know about ?

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Dude if my 5 year old could make posts like that on a fan site, I'd be taking him on tour showcasing my amazing parenting skills.  You're a f*cking moron.

LOL You're being stupid again....the saddest part is you don't even realize it, maybe you're drinking too much tap water, you should switch to bottled water, tap water isn't good for the brain.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Is it just me or is everything sh*t?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

LOL You're being stupid again....the saddest part is you don't even realize it, maybe you're drinking too much tap water, you should switch to bottled water, tap water isn't good for the brain.

Nor is reading the drivel you post.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

@OfficialGeneral

The f*cking game's about being a sucessfull crook, it was never about gangs in general, nor mobs. Those guys were there only to fill the story, by either be-friending them or being the antagonists.

• Fuzzknuckles and John Smith like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by jptawok, 17 December 2013 - 04:09 PM.

I don't even... wut?

You're wrong again, bruh.  If my 5 year old could articulate a complete paragraph with damn near perfect grammar and a good point, you're damn right I'd tour him.  People would pay to know my secret. 

In reality: I'm just making fun of your "wtf are you 5" comment.  I succeeded, and am having a good laugh at your expense.  Hows it feel, bruh?

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by MrPeteyMax, 17 December 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Did somebody say Yoga?

5PEnW.jpg

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Alright, how about 'Contrary Fairy Dickhats'?

Everyone knows San Andreas was the most fun GTA

Huh. I didn't know that. Why didn't I know that?

Because you've confused your opinion with facts. Incredible, I know. 

• John Smith and make total destroy like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I found the Official General fanpage on Facebook.  Their profile pic:

cognitive-dissonance-head-in-the-sand.jp

• John Smith likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

C'mon guys, let's not turn this into a thread where we just bully Offish. Don't take it too far. He has valid opinions, let's remember that. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

C'mon guys, let's not turn this into a thread where we just bully Offish. Don't take it too far. He has valid opinions, let's remember that. 

Oh really ? When I last checked GTA, was supposed to be an excuse for gang crime, violence and shootouts in a video game. Has something changed that I should know about ?

Like Tenxax said, GTA is NOT about gangs. Oh, and last I checked, V had "violence and shootouts". Or were you playing a different game from the rest of us?...

He brings it on himself. He can get very aggressive and flamatory with his "contributions", so, as the old saying goes, what goes around comes around.

And while he can make valid points from time to time, it is unfortunately overshadowed by his insistent, stubborn, recycled drivel.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

@ColdHearted

*insinuates I'm a racist then demonstrates his own bigotry by using a homophobic slur

I personally loved SA back in the day because I was at an age where I thought doing drive-bys and wearing your trousers around your ankles was cool and respectable. I simply grew up.

Oh, and SA was fun because of its many features, not because of the gangbanging crap.

First you say: "And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over."

Then you say:"Oh, and SA was fun because of its many features, not because of the gangbanging crap." Key word here "FUN"

But before that you said:"We'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over" Key word here "BORING"

The funniest part is when you said:"I personally loved SA back in the day because I was at an age where I thought doing drive-bys and wearing your trousers around your ankles was cool and respectable. I simply grew up."

So, what I've devised from this is that, Niko Bellic's half brother at one at stage of his life thought wearing trousers around your ankles was cool, which makes him a very strange person..... but not only that Niko Bellic's half brother also thought it was cool to kill people in drive-bys IN REAL LIFE but now he's grown up he's apparently moved on to idolizing other means of murdering people IN REAL LIFE just as long as it's not a drive-by and the protagonist trousers aren't around their ankles Niko Bellic's half brother thinks it's cool to kill people.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

dude you gotta calm down

and please stop licking Rockstar's ass

I'm sure they love you and all but its enough now you can stop ( because some days ago you made a very similiar thread)

because just look at this folks we have the feds all over the place in the main campaign (instead some cartel missions and Gang stuff) and yoga &golf ( instead Gang Wars, Casino and Drug Dealing)

WTF I can't believe people are defending Rockstar for sh*t like this because Yoga just has no place in GTA and then people (like niko bellic half brother) well its something new and fresh

Damm

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

@ColdHearted

First you say: "And it's also a good thing you don't make the decisions at R*, otherwise we'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over."

Then you say:"Oh, and SA was fun because of its many features, not because of the gangbanging crap." Key word here "FUN"

But before that you said:"We'd have a bland and boring ghetto game over and over" Key word here "BORING"

The funniest part is when you said:"I personally loved SA back in the day because I was at an age where I thought doing drive-bys and wearing your trousers around your ankles was cool and respectable. I simply grew up."

So, what I've devised from this is that, Niko Bellic's half brother at one at stage of his life thought wearing trousers around your ankles was cool, which makes him a very strange person..... but not only that Niko Bellic's half brother also thought it was cool to kill people in drive-bys IN REAL LIFE but now he's grown up he's apparently moved on to idolizing other means of murdering people IN REAL LIFE just as long as it's not a drive-by and the protagonist trousers aren't around their ankles Niko Bellic's half brother thinks it's cool to kill people.

Holy sh*t kid, your extrapolation skills need some work if that's truly what you got from his post.  However, I have a feeling you're purposely over-interpreting it for the sake of being an antagonistic f*ck.

• John Smith likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Thinking about requesting a lock on this thread. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

dude you gotta calm down

and please stop licking Rockstar's ass

I'm sure they love you and all but its enough now you can stop ( because some days ago you made a very similiar thread)

because just look at this folks we have the feds all over the place in the main campaign (instead some cartel missions and Gang stuff) and yoga &golf ( instead Gang Wars, Casino and Drug Dealing)

WTF I can't believe people are defending Rockstar for sh*t like this because Yoga just has no place in GTA and then people (like niko bellic half brother) well its something new and fresh

Damm

This is a dumb ass logic.  Whatever the f*ck R* feels has a place in GTA, has a place in GTA.  It's not up to us, or anyone other than them to make that call.  People like you are the reason I don't come around here much anymore.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

@ColdHearted

You really are extremely slow. My only consolation is that you are a minor, and that reading comprehension is still in its development stage.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Guys, word of advice: Don't take anything Official General has to say seriously anymore. 

The guy put me on his ignore list because I put him in his place time after time after time. Whenever he couldn't refute a legitimate argument, he would bow out with..."you're just repeating yourself bro". Hypocrisy at its finest coming from this guy. 

His sole purpose on this forum is to constantly remind everyone that... 

-V didn't have enough gang wars 

-V didn't have enough drug dealing 

-V was a "cops and leisure" game 

-Trevor was the worst protag ever because he was violent and scruffy. We should've had a clean-cut protag like Justin Bieber 

So don't waste your time with him, because if you present him with too many logical counters, he'll puss out by adding you to his ignore list too.

dude this is just so f*cking ironic I agree he always brings up this points ( as do I except that Trevor part because I like him9

but you do exactly the same thing:

- The FIB stuff is great its something new and fresh

- GTA V is just perfect

- Gang Wars are stupid

- bashing the "complainers"

- not respecting any other opinion ( because seriously I don't know what you expect but not everyone loves your precious GTA V and Rockstar Games soo much

sry but like any other game GTA V has also flaws)

btw I actually like the game but fanboys and asskissers like you and OP just piss me off

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thinking about requesting a lock on this thread. 

You wanna know how I knew you would do that Fuzzywumpknis, no of course you don't because you're a coward who likes to run away from confrontation when you realize you're in a no win situation, you did it in the female protag thread when I owned you for referencing gangster grannies and you're doing it again, your testosterone levels are lower than a newborn baby girls's, you're a disgrace to manhood,.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users