Photo

please show your rh8 [pictures please].

16 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

here's mine after doing some more changes.

0_0.jpg

• DaTurdburgler likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Alfa Romeo Fan

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

GT-R Spec.V:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064306069

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

anyone else?

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

bump

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by aurther61287, 17 December 2013 - 03:17 AM.

as you see already a thread on it no need to bump yours.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

as you see already a thread on it no need to bump yours.

i seen the link, i just bumped my thread anyways.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 17 December 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Well the link I posted has been up for two weeks already, and has way more replies so it's just better to use an older topic.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

Use the existing thread, no need to clutter up the forum with duplicate threads.

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Well the link I posted has been up for two weeks already, and has way more replies so it's just better to use an older topic.

I like how the guy who posted this is the owner of the thread. It's actually based on the GTR, not Skyline.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Use the existing thread, no need to clutter up the forum with duplicate threads.
that link is an existing thread that has been out for two weeks? This guys just creating a new one.

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

that link is an existing thread that has been out for two weeks? This guys just creating a new one.

Let the man have his own thread. Don't be the Hitler of the forums. Don't even give me the "amount of repeat threads" thing too, it's far too many to regulate.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 17 December 2013 - 03:32 AM.

I like how the guy who posted this is the owner of the thread. It's actually based on the GTR, not Skyline.
because I check the thread daily to see if anyone replies to it, it's been up for two weeks so why create another one? And it is a skyline, it just doesn't have the skyline badge like the R33 or R34.
And sorry bud, I didn't know you were a mod on this forum?^ I've been here long enough to know that there shouldn't be two of the same threads so I do what others do, post a link to the existing thread that's been up longer.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

If everyone had their own thread with the same exact stuff, this forum would be impossible to sort through.

As of now, there is already a popular thread dedicated to the same car.

Using it and not posting a duplicate prevents clutter, and makes the subforum a clean and navigable area on GTAF.

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

because I check the thread daily to see if anyone replies to it, it's been up for two weeks so why create another one? And it is a skyline, it just doesn't have the skyline badge like the R33 or R34.
And sorry bud, I didn't know you were a mod on this forum?^ I've been here long enough to know that there shouldn't be two of the same threads so I do what others do, post a link to the existing thread that's been up longer.

http://gta.wikia.com/Elegy_RH8

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

congrats, you corrected me wrongness. It's part of the same family though, there is literarily no difference. You happy?

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:26 AM

congrats, you corrected me wrongness. It's part of the same family though, there is literarily no difference. You happy?

Just a tad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users