Photo

What's Your Retirement Plan?

12 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

Obviously we would all like unlimited money.

But realistically, how much money would you be comfortable having to never grind for money again?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:19 AM

I guess 2.1billion is alright, still hope I can get my winter gas allowance though.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

1 billion.  But if you are grinding for money, that is somewhat sad.  Play for fun, the cash and RP will be there before you notice.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

1.3 billion means I kind of have enough.

Before that I'd have settled for 20 million.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

$30m in SP was barely enough, so for online it'd have to be at least $100m.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 December 2013 - 02:49 AM.

about 5 billion which i already have... however i still like to do missions. However it seems most missions are full of retards who either go rambo style and die within seconds after reaching the destination, people starting a mission only to go do something els and ignore the mission, people crashing planes that need to be saved. And even worse the headset fa**ot club for man and woman. They really should just ban headsets for online gaming if you ask me.

Hell earlyer today i was playing with some random dude who kept talking about his dog, And as always the random dude trying to hit on a woman who herself more sounded like a crackwhore and at last, the 10 yr old HE HAS AN ENTITY AND IS A LEVEL 149 OMG KICK HIM. At that point i killed him by driving over him until the team lives where gone and me and the others finished the mission and he left. While i was driving over him you should have heard the little assface cry how he was going to send hackers after me to reset my account. 

I've had like 4 of those asses saying that, which i always kill untill they leave and report them while i'm at it...

This is what i would like to do with them, if i had the chance:

0_0.jpg

Oh and woman are the worst, like IRL they freak out so fast and are so annoying to listen to... especially online where they're such a freakin bore fest and expect male players to hit on them. Then they try to be funny and think its funny to shoot at my car while on a mission and i get annoyed and start to drive over them during a shootout with my fluorescent yellow adder or Entity. So bright, it hurts the eye. Gotta love HEX collors.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Compared to normal Lime Green:

0_0.jpg

I really should retire... However i still need to do one thing before i finish and that is organize an All out destruction derby without the use of guns, just car mayhem. Haven't yet got the time though to gather enough ppl for it. 

This is what i want:

105r210.jpg

Triple6DA
  • Triple6DA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

Money isn't an option in my plan.
Just a garage that I can call complete...
Looks like I'm never going to retire...

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

If Rockstar actually goes through with what they said about GTA going on "forever" I don't think I'll ever retire. Not that I would really want to retire anytime soon. It's always nice making money, even if you are already filthy rich.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

200million after I have already bought everything that can be bought, assuming there are no new DLC or addition to the game that would require huge online investment (example purchase of p-996 lazer, owning multiple properties etc), I'm currently sitting on 22mil, and while it should be enough for now as I have purchased all assets in game and 10 vehicles in my garage fully modded (5super, 1 sports bike, 1 bifta, 2 sports classic, and one sports car) I am not satisfied with it as I know if some new purchase options are introduced in future, my reserves will be severely reduced (especially items like lazer, or multiple properties, new ls mods etc.

If Rockstar actually goes through with what they said about GTA going on "forever" I don't think I'll ever retire. Not that I would really want to retire anytime soon. It's always nice making money, even if you are already filthy rich.

lol they will give up on gta online as soon as they introduce some later version for the next gen console lol, I bet gta online is just a beta to test its appeal as they make something better and more refined for the newer console.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I retired the moment I could afford to leave LS and move to the country.

Why anyone would farm or grind for anything in this game is beyond me...

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by marco-polo, 17 December 2013 - 04:02 AM.

Oh and woman are the worst, like IRL they freak out so fast and are so annoying to listen to... especially online where they're such a freakin bore fest and expect male players to hit on them. Then they try to be funny and think its funny to shoot at my car while on a mission and i get annoyed and start to drive over them during a shootout.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

Oh and woman are the worst, like IRL they freak out so fast and are so annoying to listen to... especially online where they're such a freakin bore fest and expect male players to hit on them. Then they try to be funny and think its funny to shoot at my car while on a mission.

Come on, it's fun, and it's not like it does any damage.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

Money isn't everything.  One of my definitions of GTA0 retirement is that I will have fully-modded cars and leisurely play with them, and push them to the limit, doing personal best times on races and getting better at driving and doing crazy stunts.  But I can't get the good mods until I win lots of races in each class of cars, and until I get to certain levels.  Those things are all a lot of work.  So it's going to be a long time before I can "retire." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users