Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ranking up is so boring. Does anyone have any quick tips?

12 replies to this topic
redman712
  • redman712

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

Please sound off below. :D

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

User created races 5000 RP, and like $8000 for first on a 3 minute race.

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

Do Coveted over and over and over and over and over..i think you get it

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Survival?

I usually get $20K from it.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

Just play the game and have fun, your rank will then magically increase by the power of frodo.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

i have been the exact same level for months.

just don't care and all i do is free roam bullsh*t. one day i will get to 120 and be that level forever. until something needs a higher unlock.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Sangers, 17 December 2013 - 03:51 AM.

What you need is an in-game rank-card microtransaction.

Personally I don't care for free-roam that much and spend most of my time doing missions and survival, but its great that this open-world sandbox game allows different people to enjoy playing it different ways.

Edit: Question... why do you need to rank up if all you're doing is playing in free roam? You don't really need your car to be that much faster and once you get to about 40-50, you have enough weapons to cover your free roam needs.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

Find a distraction. Cocaine is good.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

I just realized I havent leveled up in two weeks. LOL

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

Find a distraction. Cocaine is good.

I hope you're referring to cocaine cola and not the highly addictive and dangerous drug.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

Find somebody with a Created Content playlist. Ran through one of these today and came out with a whole lot of RP.

Survival works well too, RP for every kill.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

I have the same problem; leveling up is just grinding and grinding.  I do races solo since I never win (lack of skill alone would determine that, not to mention getting rammed and wrecked in the first quarter mile of just about every competitive race I have tried).  With the solo races, I was getting 1200 RPs when my rank was low and now (having boringly ground my way above level 50 by doing this) I get 1750 RPs for a solo finish.  In order to get those max points, paradoxically, you must make the race last longer than 4:00 minutes, so take your time and do some sightseeing during the race.  :)

Wow, that sounds like a relative RP gold mine.  Trading wins with buddy on a short user-content race would be great.  The trick is to find the ideal race, minimum distance and max RP.  I would grind away on this.  Thanks for the tip. 

I got invited to Coveted for the first time last night.  Got killed quickly.  The other guy managed to deliver the cargo.  I only got 1750 RPs, same as for doing a 4:00 minute solo race, and it was a lot more work, more time and more frustration.  How many RPs can people get for Coveted?   I know that used to be one of the biggest farming missions. 

Who knew the the real name of GTA Online is GTA0:Farmville?  :sigh:

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

I have the same problem; leveling up is just grinding and grinding.  I do races solo since I never win (lack of skill alone would determine that, not to mention getting rammed and wrecked in the first quarter mile of just about every competitive race I have tried).  With the solo races, I was getting 1200 RPs when my rank was low and now (having boringly ground my way above level 50 by doing this) I get 1750 RPs for a solo finish.  In order to get those max points, paradoxically, you must make the race last longer than 4:00 minutes, so take your time and do some sightseeing during the race.  :)

Wow, that sounds like a relative RP gold mine.  Trading wins with buddy on a short user-content race would be great.  The trick is to find the ideal race, minimum distance and max RP.  I would grind away on this.  Thanks for the tip. 

I got invited to Coveted for the first time last night.  Got killed quickly.  The other guy managed to deliver the cargo.  I only got 1750 RPs, same as for doing a 4:00 minute solo race, and it was a lot more work, more time and more frustration.  How many RPs can people get for Coveted?   I know that used to be one of the biggest farming missions. 

Who knew the the real name of GTA Online is GTA0:Farmville?  :sigh:

You don't deserve any rp! f*ckin hell mate 4 minutes solo race just for some rp?? If the game isn't fun for you then why do you play it ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users