Photo

Find a Serrano in GTA Online

11 replies to this topic
Lancergb
  • Lancergb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:14 AM

Someone could help me to find a benefactor serrano? i have been looking for 3 days and I find ALL the other Suvs except the Rocoto and the Serrano,

Benefactorserrano_zps9522b0ad.jpg

FQ2, Gresley and Cavalcade are the ones that most appear, I already looked for all the map..

maybe the car i'm driving blocks the spawn?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

Found many in the golf club car park looking for my tailgater.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Try doing a solo session (and I mean solo as opposed to an invite only game with no invites sent). This seems to give you a much larger spawn pool than other sessions. I spent about a week looking for a Rocoto until I tried this method. While I was searching for the Rocoto I found a few Serranos parked in driveways up in Rockford hills and vinewood hills so I'd suggest there. They were always parked as opposed to being driven. I kept one until I found my Rocoto and they have some good mods and good performance

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Try doing a solo session (and I mean solo as opposed to an invite only game with no invites sent). This seems to give you a much larger spawn pool than other sessions. I spent about a week looking for a Rocoto until I tried this method. While I was searching for the Rocoto I found a few Serranos parked in driveways up in Rockford hills and vinewood hills so I'd suggest there. They were always parked as opposed to being driven. I kept one until I found my Rocoto and they have some good mods and good performance

Did you never consider buying the Rocoto?

Lancergb
  • Lancergb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

which car you were driving? or the last one

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

I've found it when Simeon asked for it

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 17 December 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Did you never consider buying the Rocoto?
I'm a tight arse and felt the 85k was unnecessary. I was more just doing a lap up around vine wood at the start and end of every session than spending hours looking. Bedsides the search is half the fun

I would have been driving a dubsta most of time I was looking but any SUV should improve the spawn chances.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

I seen that car for the first time last night and jumped out of my friends car to try and get in it to see what it was and he blew me and the car up %^*)@#$&$)_@

Lancergb
  • Lancergb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

i found yesterday! near my apartment in Del Piero Heights, finally, thanks for the help guys!

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

is this vehicle no longer storable? I just stole one, put tracker and insurance on it and brought it to my garage and it said this vehicle cannot be stored in your garage

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Stored fine for me yesterday.

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Well mine shows up as a personal vehicle in the map, and when I detroyed it I called MMI and they put a new one in my garage. it was in my garage, drove it out, tried to drive it back in "This vehicle cannot be stored in your garage"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users