• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

I know every single way in.  There's 23 different ways in although some are just different angles.

killerj167
  • killerj167

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

I know every single way in.  There's 23 different ways in although some are just different angles.

thats kinda sad..

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Why would you actually want to get in on foot?  No protection, as we saw in just one minute, he's dead.  I just drive right through the gate, into the one hanger which protection and a roof overhead, steal a Lazer, and I am gone without the base firing a single shot at me.  Lol

I already have a Lazer for all three characters though.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Wow... I only know 4 lol

But, I agree with Militia, if I had to go to Fort Zancudo I definitely wouldnt go there on foot, even on cars its dangerous, but without any cover? Naah.. :D :D

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

^^, yeah, that is how I am.  I know a few, but use the same exact entrance every time I go in there.  Once in a while, when I get bored, I replay the Strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor, "Target Practice."  By doing this, it lets you enter the base and test drive anything you want, without obtaining any wanted level whatsoever.  As I never once been inside a Titan.  I did this the other day.  It's pretty neat.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

^^, yeah, that is how I am.  I know a few, but use the same exact entrance every time I go in there.  Once in a while, when I get bored, I replay the Strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor, "Target Practice."  By doing this, it lets you enter the base and test drive anything you want, without obtaining any wanted level whatsoever.  As I never once been inside a Titan.  I did this the other day.  It's pretty neat.

Yeah, same here. I usually use only one way to get inside there, I find it really easy to do and its fast.

Really? Damn, I should give that a shot!

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yeah, same here. I usually use only one way to get inside there, I find it really easy to do and its fast.

Really? Damn, I should give that a shot!

Yeah man, it'll say at the bottom of the screen "Return to Cletus" but you can just take the Dune Buggy and go straight to the base.  DO NOT fire your weapon, though, or it will say Mission Failed due to making noise and "scaring away" all the animals you are hunting.  You can remain on the mission inside the military base as long as you want.  I already have Lazers for all three characters, and Buzzard Attack Choppers for all three characters, but I'd love a Titan, but too bad it can't be stored in any hanger of the three characters, and this trick only works as Trevor, who has the smallest hanger of the three.  You CAN land the Titan at T's airfield and then fire your weapon for it to say mission failed and then you can QUICK SAVE the game with you inside the Titan, but that is the only way to "have one" right now, Rockstar f*cked up the hanger system really badly.  You can get a Titan is MP, why not SP?  This game is horse sh*t right about now.  1.07 killed it for me, lol

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

I found this a long time ago. I have been respawned in that area plenty. Going in that way tends too draw all the red dots too that section of the army base. Helps your chances of stealing stuff a little

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users