Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

Bounties suddenly became scary.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

I made the latest update at the very top of the thread indicating that the negative bounty does nothing, if you want me to do anything else, tell me. I can't change the thread title unfortunately. 

The top of the OP says if you kill a negative bounty nothing happens, but then the bottom says after doing so, you can share the negative cash and put another player in debt. These two things are different. So yes, a negative bounty is not applied to the killer, but is that negative amount able to be shared or not? Remove the bottom of the OP if it is fake.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

I made the latest update at the very top of the thread indicating that the negative bounty does nothing, if you want me to do anything else, tell me. I can't change the thread title unfortunately. 

The top of the OP says if you kill a negative bounty nothing happens, but then the bottom says after doing so, you can share the negative cash and put another player in debt. These two things are different. So yes, a negative bounty is not applied to the killer, but is that negative amount able to be shared or not? Remove the bottom of the OP if it is fake.

Done.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 19 December 2013 - 10:13 AM.

my alternate suggestion : make '' sure you avoid presence of bounty hackers , after they place hacked bounty on another player , immediately change sessions NO MATTER WHAT ! '' if u get placed instead , allow yourself killed by other player who don't mind they go bad sport . most player claim they banned 10 month . i would choose power rather than money .

u can also take this option ( last seen page 3 ) :

i think the only way to ' countermeasure ' this bounty is passive mode . i never countermeasure the hack bounty placed on me before , but i manage countermeasure normal bounty ( during entering new sew session ) by immediately activate passive mode and the bounty will not placed me ( unless getting out from passive mode , starting gang wars)

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 19 December 2013 - 10:19 AM.

in order to confirm the counter bounty was right . u need to proven by having your friend setting a bounty at any cost while in passive mode ( if he state while selecting player . if u are not on the list , that means u are immune aganist bounty )

the disadvantage of passive mode u can still harrassed by sticky bomb drive by / mercenaries / wanted level & peds who become hostile at you . u also cannot use weapon wheel nor attempt retaliate while fist fight

although , tank cannon is considered as vehicle weapon ( by pressing weapon switch button on vehicle ) . its doesn't physically harm passive mode players , only running over / swinging turret ( knocking them do less damage than run over them ) can harm them

MADiNTOSH
  • MADiNTOSH

TOSH

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

I had no idea calling lester would show you how much a bounty is worth.

That makes 2 of us.

+1   ... so three of us

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

Some guy put a negative bounty on me and I just left Ammu-Nation and bam some sorry low level took it :( felt bad man 

unless he saw that, is filthy rich and wanna get rid some :) 

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Hustler

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

(UPDATE) Apparently killing a negative bounty does nothing. So say the comments from certain people here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spread the word so your friend's don't get this and if you're in a lobby with a rank 1000 player who's obviously a hacker, immediately report him and leave since he can put those negative bounties on you and someone will have to have their game experience ruined. Even if it's your worst nemesis, nobody deserves this. 

Z.

This is what pisses with people they give answers based on what they think rtaher than facts.

I was just in a lobby with a rank 5** something, I reported through the Xbox for cheating.

in order to confirm the counter bounty was right . u need to proven by having your friend setting a bounty at any cost while in passive mode ( if he state while selecting player . if u are not on the list , that means u are immune aganist bounty )

the disadvantage of passive mode u can still harrassed by sticky bomb drive by / mercenaries / wanted level & peds who become hostile at you . u also cannot use weapon wheel nor attempt retaliate while fist fight

although , tank cannon is considered as vehicle weapon ( by pressing weapon switch button on vehicle ) . its doesn't physically harm passive mode players , only running over / swinging turret ( knocking them do less damage than run over them ) can harm them

I can confirm I was in passive mode last night, came out of shop, 2 players in a car, one sets a bounty on me for $9000, other tries to kill me by shooting no effect. I jump on car not get run down, they hit the car knockin me off, I run back inside the shop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users