Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why does the andromada emit a loud noise?

12 replies to this topic
That Grove street Homie
  • That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

Every time I land it ANYWHERE, it makes a humming noise forever. It will either be slightly higher pitched or lower, and is just weird.

I need an explanation.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

I never noticed any such "noise" (then again, I scarcely fly this plane) until you mentioned this. I am guessing this is supposed to be air friction or an engine. In whatever case, I had to turn the volume up quite high to even hear this. Furthermore, other airplanes such as the Shamal make similar noises also.

That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

I never noticed any such "noise" (then again, I scarcely fly this plane) until you mentioned this. I am guessing this is supposed to be air friction or an engine. In whatever case, I had to turn the volume up quite high to even hear this. Furthermore, other airplanes such as the Shamal make similar noises also.

I'll post a video of it soon enough

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

Just displaying the video you messaged me so others can add their input.

The apparent engine sound instantly stops after exiting the plane, yet this different sounding sound persisted for at least 5 seconds. Being that I don't get this sound, there's clearly a problem on your end or on mine, and I'm guessing yours. I'm not sure how to resolve it or even pinpoint the source.

That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

It keeps going FOREVER actually. I think it's because you exit the plane while lowering the rear door?

try that.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Question: How do I lower this "rear door"?

Cedimedi
  • Cedimedi

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Don't know exactly anymore, but must be something like Delete, End or Page Down

That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

Question: How do I lower this "rear door"?

Right analog stick. The cargo door.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

The right analog stick only toggles on/off the landing wheels; the rear door is unaffected.

To Cedimedi: Grove Street Homie and I play on the PS2.

That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

The right analog stick only toggles on/off the landing wheels; the rear door is unaffected.

To Cedimedi: Grove Street Homie and I play on the PS2.

Not to press it, Move it up/down.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

The results: Not only do I not get the same sound you get, all noise halts upon exiting the Andromada. Do you still use ARM codes regularly? Some codes that conflict with each other can spark problems with unrelated things. This is why activating and saving one code at a time (especially those that have permanent/saveable effects) is important, unless you know how the codes will react. It's similar to how grapefruits conflict with many prescriptions.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

I have never noticed any strange noise upon leaving the Andromada. I just tested it now just to be sure and as expected nothing happened. Furthermore, as far as I know you can't manipulate with the cargo door at least I have never been able to nor have I seen someone who has done that (in normal gameplay, without mods or any forms of game alterations of course). What makes it weird is that you are playing on the PS2, so I have no idea how did you manage to open the cargo door and not to mention the loud noise which makes the Andromada in your game. I am no expert in PS2 codes or any other forms of altering of the ps2 version, but I don't think that you can accomplish such things with codes only. 

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

You can open and shut the cargo door (right analog stick upwards to open; right analog stick downwards to shut) without alterations on the PS2, whereas we need them for getting an Andromada. The options: Edit an existing button cheat or create a vehicle generator (both are possible with codes only). I tried to get the Andromada on Stowaway but to no avail.

I'm convinced (at least until if/when you confirm otherwise) that you blended codes you shouldn't have, Grove Street Homie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users