So the cheater pool DOES exsist...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

i got placed in cheater lobby i gave out 66 billion and had 23 still have 9 bill though decided nuy stuff before gone again but i got 2 months 23 days others 9 months other it dont say mabey perm band ?

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

i got placed in cheater lobby i gave out 66 billion and had 23 still have 9 bill though decided nuy stuff before gone again but i got 2 months 23 days others 9 months other it dont say mabey perm band ?

ok so what are you saying? you were banned and the first time it days 2 months 23 days, next time 9 months, and now it doesnt say anything?

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

lel

edit : for real ? oO

This is for real

If is you can be certain that a cash wipe is coming for all the people with billions. If it was gifted tho they probably won't be classified as cheats. Better spend it while you still can.

Actually, Rockstar won't "wipe" cash from each person, that would be too much work, They've also stated that they're Not able to remove a person's money as more people have send in a support ticket with Rockstar with the question of money removal since they got it from hackers etc. - They couldn't remove it.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 17 December 2013 - 10:43 AM.

lol - cheaters pool.  As if.

It's a breach of the T&C for both Rockstar and Sony.  They don't put you in a corner - they ban you.

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

How are people modding / hacking the game then?

MX2
  • MX2

OG

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Rockstar did this with Max Payne 3. Why not GTA V? Cheaters that are caught and confirmed get quarantined with other cheaters. How is that a breach of ToS? Instead of outright banning a cheater, they put them on a level playing field... With other cheaters.

Not saying it always works, but it is real and GTA V is not the first game to have a cheater pool.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Peon

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by spydeeman, 17 December 2013 - 05:35 PM.

unfortunately if you have the means to hand out billions of dollars it's about 3 seconds worth of work to get yourself back into regular lobbies.

it's actually more work for r* to ban you than it is to undo the ban yourself.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

How are people modding / hacking the game then?

Ask my friend google. Don't ask bing though, hes a dick.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

There is no cheater pool.  Liars.  Misinformation.  Total BS.  this thread and all the others are hilarious!

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

no i got 2 months for taking 95 bill andd handing out 66 of it and another player got 9 months for car glitch only for 3 mill and they hack is so simple its not funny and yes u can mod yourself out of cheaters lobby too and as long as there just banning to cheaters pool and not ms accounts cause i have 112 games bought from on demand over 7 grand on games from ms so id be bitching about that how many people do this sh*t to android apple apps all time hack iap sh*t so i just laugh in cheaters area cause they take ur money and people still just hand it back out so its a joke

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by killa187420, 17 December 2013 - 06:25 PM.

yes there is cheaters pool and im in it do the hack then and hand out money if not real nothin worry about but sorry its true they never lied the is bad sport lobby and cheaters i got big screen that says iam classed as cheater and hav 2 months 23 days i will see u soon if u do glitch and u  can see how real it is kaptain mike iam talking to you since iam there and cant join friends and mod yourself out bad sports is so simple its not funny cheaters pool is bit harder get out and answer lots people hacking game i got 1.5 mill if i bought all  i took thats how much my social club is  go look at my stat

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by killa187420, 17 December 2013 - 06:27 PM.

http://www.gta5stats.com/players/user/killa187420

killa187420
  • killa187420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Hi killa187420,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that disciplinary action has been taken against your account. This action affects in-game matchmaking and will place you into games with players who have similar transgressions on record. We base these decisions on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. Common reasons for this type of action include modding/hacking, using exploits such as escaping the designated game area, excessive profanity or bullying, frequently quitting games that are still in-progress, or otherwise disrupting games by being a poor sport.

For more information, please refer to our Online Features Code of Conduct, found here:

http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct

R* thats letter i got after being put in cheaters pool

just write rockstar they will tell u the lobby for cheater exsist they put it in 1.04 update when it started

Jumpaax
  • Jumpaax

Leader of the LS Investigation crew

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yep. Got an email saying action has been taken. Last thing I did was log in to social club late last night, I think they are scanning recently logged in profile's on social club and looking at your stats.

Will post a picture of a ,message when it comes up....
http://postimg.org/g...2r77w/17a3f130/

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

my guess is this will only happen to the people providing the money rather than the people being given the money

I received money and am now classed as a cheater

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

that is the dumbest excuse i have ever heard to justify you making billions by glitching.

not only did you admit to glitching that amount, but you admit to trying to buy your way into glitching rp.

real great logic.

that is the dumbest excuse i have ever heard to justify you making billions by glitching.

not only did you admit to glitching that amount, but you admit to trying to buy your way into glitching rp.

real great logic.

I want my rank back to where it was? That doesn't mean I'm greedy because that doesn't consist of greed? My money? What the hell am I going to do with it? Buy the stuff I already bought? All I need is ammo in this game now. I have everything I want or need. I either go around in FR killing people, or chill with my crew and help them earn money, or do deathmatches. What do I possibly need to be greedy for? Money? It's really not that scarce. I'm just too lazy to earn it  and still the only thing I glitch is about a couple hundred millions. What do I do with the rest? Share it with everyone? So tell me, how am I being greedy by giving the money I get out to everyone in my lobby? How am I being greedy when I want to rank up? How am I being greedy when I don't care if I have under 100$ because I sure as hell never kept 100$ for myself in the money lobbies. When I started a new lobby, I had 32$. I got billions and gave it away. You glitched and you kept the money for yourself for your own personal expense. I use the money to benefit others most of the time. The only time I use it for me is when I want to bust out my tank or buy my ammo.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

@OP - I know you were the first to make a topic about the cheater's pool, but the other one has a lot of pages right now so we might as well point everyone there :^: http://gtaforums.com...ans-are-coming/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users