• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

at least you guys will have full lobbies soon enough

I just deleted my character, unlinked my social account, and made a new one. Gonna mod back my money and level! :)

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by Canucks555, 17 December 2013 - 02:48 AM.

you should change your sig tho breh!

I am a billionaire.

:p

-at least for the few hours it will take to get your billions back :)

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:58 AM

It doesn't exist and it won't exist until Rockstar officially announces that there will be a cheaters pool. This thread's just like all of the others. Typical people who want to troll.

beyond stupid. there's been multiple people who've claimed to have been put into a cheater's lobby. some have made videos, others have posted pics and you still don't believe it exists...dumb

PS Rockstar doesn't have to announce anything

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

fuuuuuuck

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

It doesn't exist and it won't exist until Rockstar officially announces that there will be a cheaters pool. This thread's just like all of the others. Typical people who want to troll.

You are borderline retarded.

• Odesza and HiddenAnonyous like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

my social club will stay linked and R* won't do ****

• need_prison_bus likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Pretty soon there will be more people in the cheater lobbies than the actual lobbies, and all will be back to normal LMAO

• lowracin likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Honestly this is crossing the retarded border with 15 other retards in his trunk.

But don't blame him, he is just scared. And a common reaction to fear is denial.
  • DaTurdburgler likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

Lets hope their reseting for a good reason like hiest next week and they don't want everyone to be a billionaire while doing them.

DaTurdburgler
  • DaTurdburgler

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:46 AM Edited by DaTurdburgler, 17 December 2013 - 03:46 AM.

Lets hope their reseting for a good reason like hiest next week and they don't want everyone to be a billionaire while doing them.

What?!? You mean you don't want a cash card for Christmas?

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

Lol, oh well. I made a new account, I'll work on it later. Right now, I need to eat and catch up on my shows. As soon as I get my acc back in order, I'll go back to doing money lobbies. I just need to figure out a way to keep my money stats on the DL because when I pulled all that money in to give to others, it stayed on my tracks. Does anyone know if I make a second character, do the money lobbies on it, then delete it when I'm done, will the money carry over to the first character and stay on the stats? Like, will it just say shared or picked up? I want to know so if rockstar puts me back in that pool, I can be like "I was gifted that money!111"

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

money earned and spent carries over both characters.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

hah hahahahahahahahahahah

greedy noob f*cks.

learn to stay off the radar. billionaires... that sh*t is like snitching on yourself.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

What?!? You mean you don't want a cash card for Christmas?
Cash cards are like internet scam, they take your money and never give it back, lost characters and cars etc...

greedy noob f*cks.

learn to stay off the radar. billionaires... that sh*t is like snitching on yourself.

But lester only gives us one minute.
  • MagicNarcosis and iiGh0STt like this

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

Heists are for sure not coming out this month, so maybe BAWSAQ?

All of my financial pains would be heavily lessened by some virtual stock manipulation.

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

Pretty soon there will be more people in the cheater lobbies than the actual lobbies, and all will be back to normal LMAO

Exactly.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

cheater lobby... oh no, dont put me with people interested in doing the exact same sh*t as i am!!!

logic fail rockstar.

this will breed cheats like you have never experienced before. and eventually, when legit players get tired of not being able to get the things they want when they want it, they will turn to places like youtube and find those new cheats developed in the cheater lobbies.

its a never ending cycle. best thing they could have done was ban the gamertag from gtao. but that would hurt them and their pockets. pussies.

• EdF4ce likes this

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

f*ck. Where will it show? My picked up or shared?

greedy noob f*cks.

I don't care? Do you not notice I've been doing the opposite? If I wanted to stay off the radar, I wouldn't be hosting money lobbies, I wouldn't have my siggy, I wouldn't be encouraging people to tell their friends about me, I wouldn't message people about me giving money, and I wouldn't go into random servers giving it out left and right. I'm not greedy at all either. I litterly took the money, shared it with everyone, changed the value of a phone call to a friend to 500 million so everytime I share cash with people or have left over unnecessary cash, I call a friend and get rid of it. I had under 100$ the whole day to my self. All my millions went to others. I wish someone WOULD call me greedy. I sold all my stuff, I gave everything to everyone, and I'm nice enough to not care about the ban and still risk my neck to keep doing it. I am NOT greedy. I'm not even f*cking close.

• SetOnFire likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:05 AM

Billionaires will obviously fight to control LSC on bawsaq

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

greedy noob f*cks.

I don't care? Do you not notice I've been doing the opposite? If I wanted to stay off the radar, I wouldn't be hosting money lobbies, I wouldn't have my siggy, I wouldn't be encouraging people to tell their friends about me, I wouldn't message people about me giving money, and I wouldn't go into random servers giving it out left and right. I'm not greedy at all either. I litterly took the money, shared it with everyone, changed the value of a phone call to a friend to 500 million so everytime I share cash with people or have left over unnecessary cash, I call a friend and get rid of it. I had under 100$ the whole day to my self. All my millions went to others. I wish someone WOULD call me greedy. I sold all my stuff, I gave everything to everyone, and I'm nice enough to not care about the ban and still risk my neck to keep doing it. I am NOT greedy. I'm not even f*cking close.

sure. greedy. you shared when you had more than you knew what to do with. greed is also very bright and blinding, like being naive.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

greedy noob f*cks.

sure. greedy. you shared when you had more than you knew what to do with. greed is also very bright and blinding, like being naive.

When  I had more than I knew what to do w- what? Um, no? I shared it because I was randomly looking for a way to level up or new ways to get RP easy and I came across a mod and when I learned to do the mod, I thought it would be nice if I gave people millions of dollars since I never got that chance to. I'm not greedy if I'm not trying to get money for myself? I'm not using this to my own personal interest but to the interest of others. Just GTFO. "Don't feed the trolls".

Billionaires will obviously fight to control LSC on bawsaq

CAN'T WAIT!!! 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

that is the dumbest excuse i have ever heard to justify you making billions by glitching.

not only did you admit to glitching that amount, but you admit to trying to buy your way into glitching rp.

real great logic.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

that is the dumbest excuse i have ever heard to justify you making billions by glitching.

not only did you admit to glitching that amount, but you admit to trying to buy your way into glitching rp.

real great logic.

you sure are winning this argument.... we dont care about your moral logic :)

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

real great logic.

you are a level 5. invalid argument little boy. moral? lol... more like common sense. i have no morals.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

138305713015.png

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

real great logic.

you are a level 5. invalid argument little boy. moral? lol... more like common sense. i have no morals.

Im actually level 129.. but anyways you have no credibility seeing that you have glitched yourself....

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

real great logic.

Im actually level 129.. but anyways you have no credibility seeing that you have glitched yourself....

exactly why i dont defend glitchers... because they get greedy and assume everyone who earns a dollar the "non legit" way is the same. when punishment comes for my early stages of lsc glitching to 30 mil having no more than 1 mil on me at any given time, i will accept it. but, by then i will be playing on an xbox one, and not even own a 360. see what i did there?

you are funny.

and the fact that you have to cover up your level and use a fake image tells me enough about you to know you are not legit either. laterz.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

real great logic.

exactly why i dont defend glitchers... because they get greedy and assume everyone who earns a dollar the "non legit" way is the same. when punishment comes for my early stages of lsc glitching to 30 mil having no more than 1 mil on me at any given time, i will accept it. but, by then i will be playing on an xbox one, and not even own a 360. see what i did there?

you are funny.

and the fact that you have to cover up your level and use a fake image tells me enough about you to know you are not legit either. laterz.

cover up my level? I have two psn accounts. but I know im not legit I dont mind it LOL, its a game.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

So cheaters aren't being kicked out? Shouldn't cheaters be network banned? Or does 'cheater' mean glitcher and not hacker?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users