Anyone want a real race?

16 replies to this topic
ringtone7
  • ringtone7

GT3 Endurance Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Then join my lobby, lets see what you got. PM me on Xbox; ringtone7.

50 bucks says I'll beat you flat out, at least a 15 second lead. If your anything like the other drivers I've seen that is.

Craztheking
  • Craztheking

RaceKings Leader

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

This is exactly how I feel. Especially on motorcycles. Ive lapped people on 3 lap races.. Sad. But ps3 aha.
  • Malibu454 likes this

ringtone7
  • ringtone7

GT3 Endurance Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Yeah its embarrassing. I've since joined a racing club and have had some good times.

Craztheking
  • Craztheking

RaceKings Leader

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Yeah its embarrassing. I've since joined a racing club and have had some good times.

Haha i said f* it and started my own. Just figuring the leader should be one of (If not) the best. But its pretty hard trying to find people to recruit, Finding people actually good... than hoping they are willing to move crews.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

always the problem with crews, its tempting to be a leader, but can also be good to get involved with a well organised crew of like-minded folks...

but thats a bold claim ringtone.. but i know your pretty damn fast, hopefully over xmas ill be able to get on my mates xbox and see how i measure up :p

• cloudfuel likes this

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

Maybe i should turbocharge my Comet...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'll put $50 on mo-seph. Bet was you win with a 15s lead, right?
  • cloudfuel likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

im pretty certain all i need to do is lose by less than 14.999 seconds and i win 50bucks,,, converts to about 30 sterling so not too shabby :p lol

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hmmmm... I wont be online for a bit but Im up for a challenge. I love competing against skilled racers, its only the ones that beat you that better you, i say. Any Ps3 racers that want a good race, hit me up! Psn: ZigMeister666

• mo-seph likes this

theMARKslayer
  • theMARKslayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Ill take on that challenge as well ;) lets get paid mo :D
  • mo-seph likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Moved to find a group & meetups

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

I have created a few circuits which have gotten some decent feedback from other racers who claim to be serious racers. Gotten some nice messages too on my Xbox from satisfies drivers. Hoping to find a few more by posting.

Alta Street Road Course.
http://rsg.ms/1bXb2s1

Maze Bank Arena Circuit
http://rsg.ms/1bXbc2y

Lucky Plucker Circuit
http://rsg.ms/1bXbkyZ

Alta Street Road Circuit - a race between two parking lots. High speeds with sharp corners. A skilled drivers delight. Use your brake and coasting to navigate the turns. The weak will wreck

Maze Bank Arena Circuit - similar to Alta Street, use your brake and skills to navigate this course in the maze bank arena area and parking lot. Trust your checkpoint markers. Again the weak will wreck

Lucky Plucker Circuit- Another forza circuit. This time through the area of south Los Santos near the fast food joint The Lucky Plucker. Use your wit and driving skill to navigate the corners and bends around the Lucky Plucker.

Again gentlemen, this is still GTA, so it isnt forza and the races definitely still feel like GTA. I could only put so many barriers as many other creators may have ran into. But with the smaller lap sizes I was able to create what I, and a fair amount of others, think is a very solid series of circuits. My gamertag is Luckyshot Up, inbox me if my friends list is full and you would like to race.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by soggyinvert, 21 December 2013 - 04:47 AM.

Ringtone, My crew member told me about a race he had with you on dipping in last night... Man, you sound crazy fast, I'll believe that. Respect

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

i know for sure ringtone is fast... his times in our weekly challenge are always pretty damn high and he does seem to tear it up on our xbox side...

knowing that hes recently got GTAV on his PS3 as well im looking forward to a nice healthly challenge with him,, always love it when crew members totally smoke me in a race... ups my game a lot...

although that being said Markslayer is a damn fast driver too... three way challenge between us would be fun.... ps @Markslayer .. i didnt realise you were a GTAF member,,, your getting a vote on the approved racers thread in a minute as we've done quite a lot of races and your always clean and tight... if you know any other GTAF members that deserve to go on the list head over and drop a vote on the thread in my sig :)

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Wow, I've heard stories about Ringtone, didn't know he was coming to PS3, I'm kinda scared lol :)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

hahaha his legend precedes him lol

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members