• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:41 AM

What a way to go for Chuck.

I'm sad Jimmy's relationship with the seniors is over, but happy that he redeemed Mrs Landry to her friends. That whole story was hard to watch when she was getting the cold shoulder.

Howard, once again lays it all out and shows that he's genuinely the only honest character in the show. Honest as in doing the right thing.
  • Voodoo, Finn 7 five 11 and CrysisAverted like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:04 AM Edited by CrysisAverted, 21 June 2017 - 01:00 AM.

Jimmy's reputation is over, time for Saul.

Spoiler
  • Finn 7 five 11 and Arnold165 like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

With the lantern being referenced so many times throughout the seasons, it was only a matter of time before it finally fell. That last scene gave me chills. Chuck lost everything he ever cared for: his wife, his job and (to a lesser extent) his family. I knew he was messed up, but I didn't expect him to actually commit suicide. I had expected something akin to an accident with him leaving the gas on and bumping over the lantern. Chilling stuff.

Michael McKean definitely deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance this season. Everything from Chicanery up to Lantern was amazing.

Glad to see the car crash didn't break the Kim/Jimmy relationship. If anything this episode proved their relationship is stronger than ever (he even told her about conning Irene and she didn't seem to mind). Her being around during Breaking Bad is becoming more and more likely. Also major props to Howard, who became the MVP in disguise this season. His final move to pin down Chuck was brilliant. Both knew the company wouldn't be able to pay off Chuck, but by paying out of his own pocket Howard took away any leverage Chuck had. f*cking genius.

Also shoutout to Nacho. Whilst not appearing for the first part of the season, the second part more than made up for it. Nice to see his plan is coming together, and it seems Gus knows what's up.

Alas, now we wait another year for the next season. 

Efreet
  • Efreet

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:01 PM

What a great show. I cannot get enough of it similar to how I was completely hooked up by Breaking Bad. It's well-done mixture of drama, comedy, action and crime, all in one show. Hoping for a new season next year. 

• Arnold165 likes this

Arnold165
  • Arnold165

GTA Veteran since GTA III

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:10 PM

Better Call Saul is sooo good! Love this show! The creators are very good! I also loved Breaking Bad.

I really loved the Season 3 Finale! I feel bad for Jimmy because he's getting very close to being Saul but also feel bad about Chuck (even though he is an a-hole to his brother) and how Jimmy is going to react to it. He's got a lot of his plate since Kim had a car accident and he's not a lawyer for a year. Looking forward to Season 4 to see what happens to Jimmy but also to Hector. Is this the stroke that will put him in a wheelchair?

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

http://www.hollywood...-at-amc-1017090  

Better Call Saul is officially getting a fourth season. 

tenor.gif

• Payne Killer likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

It f*cking better.
  • DOOM! likes this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:31 AM

1be8a99e86f7f2a3bdf3b89765080cbc.png

Well we got a season 4 but who knows if well get a season 5 with these ratings :( Im as invested in BCS as I was in BB at this point im on the edge of my seat with every episode.

• DOOM! likes this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

Are those including the Netflix ratings? The show is insanely popular on Netflix, seeing as that's the only way people outside of the US can watch it. Even with bad ratings on AMC it's still highly succesful. 

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

With the lantern being referenced so many times throughout the seasons, it was only a matter of time before it finally fell. That last scene gave me chills. Chuck lost everything he ever cared for: his wife, his job and (to a lesser extent) his family. I knew he was messed up, but I didn't expect him to actually commit suicide. I had expected something akin to an accident with him leaving the gas on and bumping over the lantern. Chilling stuff.

Michael McKean definitely deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance this season. Everything from Chicanery up to Lantern was amazing.

Glad to see the car crash didn't break the Kim/Jimmy relationship. If anything this episode proved their relationship is stronger than ever (he even told her about conning Irene and she didn't seem to mind). Her being around during Breaking Bad is becoming more and more likely. Also major props to Howard, who became the MVP in disguise this season. His final move to pin down Chuck was brilliant. Both knew the company wouldn't be able to pay off Chuck, but by paying out of his own pocket Howard took away any leverage Chuck had. f*cking genius.

Also shoutout to Nacho. Whilst not appearing for the first part of the season, the second part more than made up for it. Nice to see his plan is coming together, and it seems Gus knows what's up.

Alas, now we wait another year for the next season. 

Spoilers ahead.

At least a new season of Narcos is out soon and also suits (which is terrible by this point but im hooked.)

I agree, Michael Mckean was so god damn good in this season, he's so true to character and so believable.
Spoiler
He's had a hard life before and after becoming Saul, though not helped by his choices.

I totally agree, Howard is such a stand up character, the actor does a perfect job portraying him too. He hasn't really set a foot wrong, minus throwing Kim in doc review, but I imagine he was sending a message, and has tried to do what's best for everyone the entire show. I hate that he has been screwed by 3 of the main characters for their own personal gain despite being nothing but honest and straight with everybody.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:29 AM

Are those including the Netflix ratings? The show is insanely popular on Netflix, seeing as that's the only way people outside of the US can watch it. Even with bad ratings on AMC it's still highly succesful. 

Its on netflix? Here in Aus its only on this sh*tty service called Stan that I subscribe to for a couple months a year literally only for BCS

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:20 AM

Its on netflix? Here in Aus its only on this sh*tty service called Stan that I subscribe to for a couple months a year literally only for BCS

Here in Europe the new episodes are put on Netflix the day after they air in America, and it's one of the most popular shows at the moment. 

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

I'm fairly sure it moved to Netflix AU. I can't remember if I was watching it on Stan before moving to Finland.

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

I wish some of the scenes with Mike weren't so pointless/unrealistic...

Spoiler

The show could have done itself a favor not taking 3 seasons to get started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users