Photo

Does your character have a personality?

96 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 14 January 2014 - 10:48 PM.

0_0.jpg

My character is a mexican/italian trevor but with hair and straight and clean , mafioso and kills anyone in sight

DigitalDivine
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

who doesnt invite strippers to his apartment?!

I don't.

• BitPieStudios and TheIceWarrior like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

0_0.jpg

My character is a mexican/italian trevor but with hair and straight and clean , mafioso and kills anyone in sight

now i see why our characters get along so well . mine is like a guy from the old mafia too. 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

0_0.jpg

now i see why our characters get along so well . mine is like a guy from the old mafia too. 

why you think you in my crew/mafia i know a og when i see one lol

c2.jpg

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

0_0.jpg

c2.jpg

IT all makes sense now .  and i love the reference from the god father lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

0_0.jpg

c2.jpg

me too makes me want to watch it tonight

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

0_0.jpg

c2.jpg

me too makes me want to watch it tonight

i have watched it many times , never gets old man.    

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

like scarface too it never gets old

• Grimase likes this

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Mine is Bi-polar.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

Here is my character

0_0.jpg

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

0_0.jpg

Known as: Leine. Age: 21. 

Short bio: A virgin, but masturbating everyday using fingers. Easy to get horny. High libido. Straight. Catholic, but not religious.

Personality: kind, helpful, sweet, destructive when trolled, open-top car enthusiast, stylish and neat, simple fashion girl, prioritize other people first.

-----

0_0.jpg

Known as: King. Age: 26

Short bio: Pussy driller. Straight but befriends with gays too. Claude Speed's fan. Catholic, but not religious. Born to be tough. Can't get Leine's pussy cuz he's still a noob.

Personality: Cool. Charmer. Kind. Friendly. Protective. Brave. Prefers to appear in style and class. Good strategist.

---

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

-snip-

Known as: Leine. Age: 21. 

Short bio: A virgin, but masturbating everyday using fingers. Easy to get horny. High libido. Straight. Catholic, but not religious.

Personality: kind, helpful, sweet, destructive when trolled, open-top car enthusiast, stylish and neat, simple fashion girl, prioritize other people first.

-----

-snip-

Known as: King. Age: 26

Short bio: Pussy driller. Straight but befriends with gays too. Claude Speed's fan. Catholic, but not religious. Born to be tough. Can't get Leine's pussy cuz he's still a noob.

Personality: Cool. Charmer. Kind. Friendly. Protective. Brave. Prefers to appear in style and class. Good strategist.

---

The bios and personalities don't match up at all lolz, just sayin'.

• BitPieStudios likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

my character likes putting ignition bombs in golden adders and then selling them

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:30 AM

when i get a good mic and have the  mini gun i am so gonna yell " say ello to my little friend"

• s1ckmad3 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:21 AM

when i get a good mic and have the  mini gun i am so gonna yell " say ello to my little friend"

No, man. Make sure you do it with Grenade Launchers, especially in Team Deathmatch

• Grimase likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

Minigun isn't little...

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:35 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 16 January 2014 - 03:20 AM.

Well I thought people would find stuff like this dorky in this forum, but looking at this, I feel pretty good posting what I think of my character.

--------------------------------------------------

0_0.jpg

Name: Clause Flintman

Personality: When on the job or unprovoked, he is usually calm, inviting, relaxed, composed, and can be a bit too trusting. However, if he or his few friends and crew members (about 3-6 people) are shot at, he can go pretty insane, get unpredictable, and dangerous. When around a large group who is in a shootout, however, he preffers stealth and sneakiness. Unless you get close...

Bio: He very easily holds grudges, and can go to great lengths to get revenge if someone wrongs him or his close friends. He is a billionare after multiple doofs gave him money, and has every military weapon he desires at his disposal, but he never really does go and use them, as he believes that using big guns is pathetic under normal circumstances.

He has 2 super cars, but he despises Adders and Tanks and will blow up any of them he sees, even if they're being driven. He's not much for fancy cars, and is thinking of getting rid of has gotten rid of that nasty Z-Type he bought on impulse. However, fancy bikes are a different story. He has 3 different ones; the first for cruising, and the other two for trying out his stunts.

He spends his time single handedly taking out gangs, flying his beloved mallard, and riding his bikes, as his bikes give him a rush when he does his stunts.

He collects cars and bikes. On his free time, he practices bike stunts, flies in helicopters, cruises around in his many cars, and, once in a while, goes alone to the mountains and deserts to unwind and take photos...

0_0.jpg

If you are his friends, and do not attack him, he will greet you with open arms (I.E. a salute...). If you do attack him, or knock him out, worse yet, he will stop at nothing, even if you're in a tank and he's on foot, to get even with you. He has blown up at least 3 tanks on his own, and that is without using his personal tank. If need be, he will use his tank (although rarely) to blow up your tank. But he is usually very slick, and can lure most anyone into their demise.

0_0.jpg

He can be a great asset if you see him, or your worst nightmare.

He isn't into women, or sex at that matter, and has only gone to the strip club once. On a bet. It was awful for him. So, if you didn't get the hint, he's asexual.

0_0.jpg

World record for longest description ever goes to...

• Biohazard Abyss and Captain Niko like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

^

Well constructed and actually makes sense.

Good work.

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

^

Well constructed and actually makes sense.

Good work.

Thank ye.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

Well, I do kinda make a point of playing "the dickhead" role with my male character, and leave the mercy to my female.

Those rare occasions where I don't just get gunned down on site are usually as her.  I actually had some dude being my "helicopter backup" right when I was rank 3. 

Of course--  bein' evil is so much easier as a chick with all the lonely gamer boys.  lol

• LeperJones likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 15 January 2014 - 11:40 AM.

FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU

*** CLASSIFIED FILE ***

*** LEVEL 7 ACCESS ONLY ***

Name: Robert McGavin
Family: Was married to a **** McGavin (see file) for 10 years before divorcing. Has kid named **** McGavin (see file), aged 19, who frequently visits. Parents ***** and ******* McGavin are deceased. No brothers or sisters.
Location: Northern Los Santos. Lives in an apartment located in *** ***** *******.

Personality:

- cautious, but will be approachable and friendly

- overprotective of friends and family

- prefers to deal with fights diplomatically rather than with bloodshed

- despite this, carries a baseball bat, one pistol and one sniper rifle for unknown reasons

- most recent cases attempted were dealt with stealth and normally from long distance

Bio:

Robert is a private detective from Liberty City with a 100% success rate due to his uncanny deduction skills, but has moved to Los Santos for unknown reasons. Background checks indicate that he has received large amounts of cash from untraceable bank accounts, and also received a lump sum from one bounty mission.

Robert is normally seen driving around the vicinity of Northern Los Santos in a modified Obey Tailgater. Search of the car indicates no suspicious items aside from having a large pile of Queen and Weird Al Yankovic music discs on the glove box compartment and the middle compartment.

Bank transactions indicate that he has bought an Obey 9F, a Pegassi Vacca and several vehicle modifications to all his vehicles. Also found were bulk purchases of Redwood cigarettes and copious amounts of Pisswasser beer. Medical records indicate that he is a recurring drunk.

Robert's job description lists himself as an accountant to Legendary Motorsports. Surveillance shows that he has made contact with several members of the Families Gang (see file), Martin Madrazo (see file), and also Ronald Jakowski and Trevor Philips of Trevor Philips Industries/Enterprises (see file). Surveillance also shows multiple contacts with a white and disabled middle-aged male, but researchers have not found anything on the person.

Police records show that Robert has many charges of reckless driving and several counts of grand theft auto. All charges were settled outside of the court. He was also charged with multiple charges of assault and murder, but the charges are dropped for unknown reasons.

His hobbies include golf, tennis, driving and going to the gun range.

Assessment: As a close friend of Robert, I can vouch for his application as a consultant to the FIB. Granted, he has spotty police records, but he has shown excellent performance as a private detective in Liberty City. His excessive drinking has never affected his judgment or his performance significantly. I believe that he could help us in future cases.

File made by: David Norton

• BitPieStudios, Captain Niko and TheIceWarrior like this

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Wow, that's a good description above!

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

My Character is an untrustworthy no good dirty thieving bastard. He seems to think the whole world spawned just for him to destroy. He's a dick

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

My Character is an untrustworthy no good dirty thieving bastard. He seems to think the whole world spawned just for him to destroy. He's a dick

kind of like you in real life 

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

My lower leveled dude characters a pseudo-gangster style, noise/lofi/garage rock/punk listening, meth "cooking", as in he owns an RV and roams the desert, enigma.

Higher leveled female is full on.. erm.. hipster mercenary.. ?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

My lower leveled dude characters a pseudo-gangster style, noise/lofi/garage rock/punk listening, meth "cooking", as in he owns an RV and roams the desert, enigma.

so your lower level dude lives in  van down by the river?

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Think mike from breaking bad, only younger and with hair.

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

so your lower level dude lives in  van down by the river?

Well he lives in a garage in the desert but he does spend many a day in the vast *sarcasm* ddesert, going on escapades in his trusty meth la.. -RV. His methlaRV.

Also I didn't realise this was in depth. So my guy, Nikolai's a Russian-American orphan. He spent his youth living in Liberty City, learning the ins and outs of the underworld trade. He was then forced out of LC after he tried to "tutor" a mob boss's daughter some basic biology if you know what I am saying. The guy, the mob boss, was not as enthisiastic about the workings of the human body and was a staunch Catholic and denounced the teachings of Sir Charles Darwin as pure billywhacks.
Once in Los Santos, he tried to establish himself as a notable criminal. He gained some rep after a statewide convenience store robbing spree and garnered the attention of the local head of a Mexican gang head, he did him some favors and earned some start up money and some influence.
As a man of the sciences, Nikolai thought to use his passion to his benefit.
He bought himself an RV and began crafting some potent.. lotions, shower gels, fragrances whilst still pursuing his hobby of baking gourmet pastries and artisan breads.
His business was very successful, especially with some help from his previous employer and now Scrabble buddy.
Eventually Nikolai felt the draining monotony of success. After binging on vintage crime movies and heist films, he was finally tired of it. He sought excitement. He got a hold of an old water polo buddy of his, a bipolar hitwoman for hire with impeccable fashion and music tastes and established a gang. RAPTURE WEREWOLF, the love child of a delusional, eccentric meth coo- I mean fragrance and lotion manufacturer and an image conscious
assassin. They lead a small band of like minded, 80s and action movie inspired, semi-psychotic "professionals" with a passion for sailboats and organized chaos.

But this is merely the beginning for the ragtag outfit as they patiently, sort of, await what the Gods of Los Santos have in store for the land because they're really bored of what's in GTA and really all they want is more customization and some heists would be cool. Oh and horses they also want horses.

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

^

Dat last part doe.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

No, man. Make sure you do it with Grenade Launchers, especially in Team Deathmatch

no both of you are wrong get the tiny lil 22 with pink paint then it will be legit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users