Photo

Did Claude have any friends in the end?

17 replies to this topic
Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Did he? he just did things people told him to do, He started a gang war between the Colombians and the Yakuza. By the way what happend in that fight? Was he alone i the end? What a badass just keep his mouth shut. Would be fun to have all the gangsafter me, Fight against them all try to survive. 

Mr.ClaudeFan
  • Mr.ClaudeFan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Well, by the end of the game, the only two gangs that don't want to beat the crap out of Claude are the Red Jacks and the Yakuza. So yeah.

• Phil Collin likes this

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Well, by the end of the game, the only two gangs that don't want to beat the crap out of Claude are the Red Jacks and the Yakuza. So yeah.

How can the Yakuza like him? didn´t he kill on high member of the Yakuza?. Why is he friend with the "Red Jacks" ?

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Technically you could say Claude didn't have any friends. He's just purely a hired gun. If you tell him to kill, he'll do it, as long as the price is right.

• Indy007 likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

How can the Yakuza like him? didn´t he kill on high member of the Yakuza?. Why is he friend with the "Red Jacks" ?

He was disguised as a Cartel member so they didn't know it was Claude who did that.

He's friend with Red Jacks because he helped in getting rid of the Purple Nines.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

The only allies he really has are Asuka with the Yakuza and D-Ice with the $$H.
One could also say that if you go the storyline without completing King Courtney's missions that El Burro from the Diablos could also be classified as an ally.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

What about 8-Ball? We don't know if he's truly connected to the mafia, so he may still be a friend to Claude.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

What about 8-Ball? We don't know if he's truly connected to the mafia, so he may still be a friend to Claude.

That's true, I didn't think of the middle men who aren't really a part of any gang. Phil Cassidy could also be in contact as he survives the Cartel attack and isn't associated with any of the gangs in Liberty.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

If Maria

Spoiler
I think she is Claude's only friend, but he seems kind antissocial, as Maria said on the radio :rol: I feel sorry for him I wish I could hug him and told him I could be his friend!!

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

Yes, he has. It is Ray Machowski, Donald Love, no matter they left Liberty City, they're still friends with Claude, Phil Cassidy and D-Ice. I didn't mention Maria because I believe he killed her and 8-Ball because I believe he has ties with Leone Mafia Family.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

povke there's a theory that says 8-Ball

Spoiler

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

povke there's a theory that says 8-Ball

Spoiler

Perhaps the Leones got him to put a bomb in the car without telling him that it was for Claude?

I'd be quite surprised if the Leones went that specific with their business to non-Leone members.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

universetwisters I agree with you, I think 8-Ball hasn't done it on purpose... but people think it because Claude never speaks with 8-Ball again...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

universetwisters I agree with you, I think 8-Ball hasn't done it on purpose... but people think it because Claude never speaks with 8-Ball again...

Did Claude ever speak to begin with?

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 07 January 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Did Claude ever speak to begin with?

We never know, it is suggested that he can speak but doesn't, mainly by the fact Rockstar said he wasn't a mute in the Facebook App and the grunts he makes when being injured after jumping/drowning. :pp

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

I think he hasn't got any friends. Maybe D-Ice or Ray only. But he clearly almost destroyed the Yakuza. I don't think that they would have been so naive to believe that he is their ally.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Maria and 8-Ball

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Even if he doesn't have any friends, Claude doesn't need friends, as we can see through the events of GTA III.

He is a man who simply lives his own, independent life/lifestyle, no matter how violent that may be. He doesn't really show much emotion and this can be due to him being alone (Not caring for others).

So, really, whilst it has been stated that Claude is still friends with the Yakuza, Red Jacks and possibly Maria (if she is alive) and 8-Ball (If he doesn't hate Claude for the Mafia thing), I don't think that Claude 'needs' friends and would be just as happy alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users