Quantcast

» «
Photo

So the Adder looks horrid to some of you.

35 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

The back of the Adder ruins the car.

If it was actually good-looking, it'd be a better looking car than the Entity, because the front is sexy.

pizza4life
  • pizza4life

Rider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Let's face it, every vehicle in the game is ugly except the Faggio.

this ok.. this.. 

Anthony on GTA
  • Anthony on GTA

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by Anthony on GTA, 17 December 2013 - 10:05 AM.

On holiday I have visited Rodeo drive and had the opportunity to admire the Bugatti Veyron parked outside the Bijan designer store, it is a truly beautiful vehicle, even better when it comes in the owners custom paintjob..

5170029027_75eee203c3_o.jpeg

It just so happens that the Adder, due to it's price and top speed, is something that a lot of twelve year olds are going to jump straight onto after doing the money glitch, then, because they're twelve, they'll put some stupid paint job on it like limegreen with pink rims and crash into every pole, sign and player seen while singing the lyrics to their favorite Rihanna song.

Still a great vehicle in my eyes.

p.s. thestalked is a guy.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

It just so happens that the Adder, due to it's price and top speed, is something that a lot of twelve year olds are going to jump straight onto after doing the money glitch, then, because they're twelve, they'll put some stupid paint job on it like limegreen with pink rims and crash into every pole, sign and player seen while singing the lyrics to their favorite Rihanna song.

Still a great vehicle in my eyes.

And because of them, the "good" adder drivers will suffer the consequences.

That pig-nose though...just can't appreciate the looks.

OT: Had some guy playing Umbrella and thought it was his own signing, turned out it's the original.. She done one hell of a good job making it a better song.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:26 AM Edited by EdF4ce, 17 December 2013 - 10:28 AM.

the Adder is the Justin Bieber of GTAO.

Hotknife at Ratloader are old school hot rod gems.

/thread

Lol, very true! I don't think its the car so much that people have an issue with. Its the try hard little bitches that drive the damn things! The same bloody idiots that bought that rediculous most expensive apartment which is identical (if not worse due to location) than one half the price. To a lot of people most expensive is best, they think it makes them cool almost like a status symbol. Those people get their nice shiney adders blown up by my tank! Most adder owners all have the same apartment so you can rack up many adder kills!

Not an issue with the car, thing is just because its $1m does not make it the best. infernus absolutely thrashes an adder off the line and it cost less than half the amount, sure top speed isn't as fast but how often do you ever achieve top speed in the city streets?

I actually bought an adder yesterday, fully modded it then replaced it with a cheetah less than 10mins later. The car has no character, no feel, nothing fun about the way it drives. Its just boring as f*ck! There is nothing wrong with the looks of the adder until someone paints it chrome, its just a boring as hell car coz every little try hard bitch has one!

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

Am I the only one that prefers the Cheetah over everything? -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users