Photo

[XBOX] 'Malicious Intentt' is more than just a crew tag next t

5 replies to this topic
PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 16 December 2013 - 03:54 PM.

If you struggle to find a tight crew "Malicious Intentt" [MAIN] might be the right place for you.

http://socialclub.ro...licious_intentt

87de7905eb60c579848399fa0df512ddcd822d8b

Some background, my personal experience with GTAO Crews:

During my first 2 months in GTAO I was very frustrated with the crew system because every crew I tried was basically not there, only a freakin crew tag after your name. 

Nobody was online, or people just doing stuff on their own. I ended up hopping from one crew to another, until I found Santos Family Mafia, which now is being transformed as a new crew Malicious Intentt.  Now, this is an actual crew!  No fancy stuff, we just play regularly, we all have mics, we have fun together and support each other.  

And this is the actual promotional material  :)

Due to the recent reorganization we have 16 members now, and we are looking for more people who are willing to play regularly, as active crew.   

We are in different timezones (half in US, half in Europe), anyway most of the times I am online I am still able to hook up with 2-4 guys from the crew, because they're enough of us who play on a regular basis. 

We spend a lot of time in Free roam (Assisted or Free aim lobby) we fight together against other people in the lobby, we do some awesome side activities involving Cargobobs & firetrucks, submarines, messing with the cops. And of course we do a lot of missions & deathmatches (especially after Creator was released). We have common interest in collecting cool/rare cars too.

So far I've sent invites only to few of my friends, this is the first "public" promotion of the crew I make. This is just to let you know that this is not one of the spam messages copy-pasted around the net (BTW, I am not the crew leader either, and I am not one of the trolls who beg everyone to join their freakin crew).

Hope to see you around.

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:35 PM Edited by PlamenVT, 17 December 2013 - 12:39 PM.

For any further questions/interest in joining the crew - contact the leader BloodLust9671 or me (PlamenVT).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'll let it go this time but in the future keep the bumping to once a week.

M_Adhan_W
  • M_Adhan_W

Preman Indonesia

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Are there any requirements?

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

Are there any requirements?

Only that you roll with the crew. We join together a XBL live party, chat & play together.

Now we are 21 members, but we get to up to 5 people online regularly.  Recently we do a lot of deathmatches created by our members. And still free-roaming (mostly in Free-aim lobby) & missions.

Recently we hooked up with another crew and we play against them in Crew Head-to-Head. This feature should be the essence of GTA online, it's quite awesome.

We are still recruiting - join us  http://socialclub.ro...licious_intentt

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:57 AM Edited by PlamenVT, 09 January 2014 - 04:06 PM.

We are still recruiting new blood.

NEWS:

Currently we are 29 members.

We also hooked up with 2 more different crews, and we often play together and using Crew head to head as well.

We created a lot of new content, mostly deathmatches over the past few weeks, therefore most of the time now we are trying out our creations.

Check out below few of our CREW Challenge videos, and if you like it - subscribe also to the youtube channel of one of our members "GTAVGAT" :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rh7bdGemi-8

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F13koIhv9Zc

Join us!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users