Photo

don't you find it awkward

42 replies to this topic
sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

when a player honks at you and you get in their car then either he takes you to his apartment or long ride,you know you can't just jump out coz he will come back and honk again.You don't want to be nice,or rude.You're sitting there poker faced.You realize you've made a mistake getting in his ride.

• 2020, Valdorien, Zevares and 2 others like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

Won't have that problem with me bro. If you get in my ride I have a handy remote bomb fitted. Suicide into someone else and hopefully get the double kill!
  • 007Nick700 and sene like this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

LOL that's exactly how it is. I HATE when some kid comes over being friendly with his sh*t ride. It's really difficult for people with hearts to get rid of the new puppy dog they have come across.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:27 PM Edited by dannybohy, 16 December 2013 - 02:32 PM.

I know what you mean! I feel dirty.

I now make it a policy to blow their faces off at close range 

Some fun tips when this happens and they are persistent, stuff I have done as I get it a lot

1. If the kids ride is crap or an Adder, stand still, call Mechanic and have your gorgeous Cogno, Carbo or Entity delivered. Flip the guy the Bird and drive off (option to sticky bomb)

2. Select Kill yourself option and let him see you take pill or shoot yourself in the head. Showing that you would rather die than get in his car or apartment.

3. If you get multiple requests via phone, send everything after them and a nice bounty. 

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by sene, 16 December 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Some fun tips when this happens and they are persistent, stuff I have done as I get it a lot

1. If the kids ride is crap or an Adder, stand still, call Mechanic and have your gorgeous Cogno, Carbo or Entity delivered. Flip the guy the Bird and drive off (option to sticky bomb)

2. Select Kill yourself option and let him see you take pill or shoot yourself in the head. Showing that you would rather die than get in his car or apartment.

3. If you get multiple requests via phone, send everything after them and a nice bounty. 

I don't feel dirty I feel weak

Edit: must try #2!

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

If I stop and honk at you to get in I've probably got a sticky on the back of my car ready to blow us both to pieces. :)

• z0etr0pe likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

If I stop and honk at you to get in I've probably got a sticky on the back of my car ready to blow us both to pieces. :)

Your a dirty little car ride whore who  lets anyone into his sticky car of depravity! 

• senormidget and SilkySkillz85 like this

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

rest in piece

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

I won't be going into anyone else's car but my crew's.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

rest in piece

Pointless replies are you. Peace*

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

I never get into people's car. If they honk I just carry on with what I was doing. If they then start to shoot me i'll blow them to hell.

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

I never get into people's car. If they honk I just carry on with what I was doing. If they then start to shoot me i'll blow them to hell.

Finally somebody who understands STRANGER DANGER.

• maschil and SilkySkillz85 like this

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

rest in piece

*piece

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

rest in piece

*piece

I will not allow you to take the Lord's words and change them into your own circus act. Peace*.

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

rest in piece

*piece

I will not allow you to take the Lord's words and change them into your own circus act. Peace*.

*puioeace

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

Finally somebody who understands STRANGER DANGER.

stranger-danger-o.gif

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for the shout out in your sig btw! 

You on PS or XB? 

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by guygamer1, 16 December 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Thanks for the shout out in your sig btw! 

You on PS or XB? 

You're welcome mate, I'm on PS3. I have x2 360's for both my boy's but they're too young to have live.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

I just shoot them. Don't pull up to me honking your dumbass clown horn and don't be following me.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Homie

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 16 December 2013 - 02:58 PM.

when a player honks at you and you get in their car then either he takes you to his apartment or long ride,you know you can't just jump out coz he will come back and honk again.You don't want to be nice,or rude.You're sitting there poker faced.You realize you've made a mistake getting in his ride.

Have you ever looked at the in car view when riding in someone's car?
My guy always looks a bit awkward and strangely camp? Maybe he's thinking WTF am I doing here?
  • SilkySkillz85 and sene like this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

lol wait till next patch when R* adds rape! smh

HeavyFuq
  • HeavyFuq

H1pst3R

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

I usually only honk at players who have a decent looking ride, in hope that they'll align their car next to mine and accept the impromptu race. Although I must say, 1/2 of the people that do accept end up falling way far behind due to my entity, which is my standard car (<3 it). I actually stop my car in the middle of the race waiting for them to catch up just to make it feel like a legit race ahah gotta love dem random gtao moments

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

Have you ever looked at the in car view when riding in someone's car?
My guy always looks a bit awkward and strangely camp? Maybe he's thinking WTF am I doing here?

I try to keep it normal by smoking

• ScuM Inc and KnobCheez like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

I don't feel dirty I feel weak

Edit: must try #2!

It makes me feel dirty, need a shower afterwards

ace-ventura-shower-o.gif

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by SetOnFire, 16 December 2013 - 03:16 PM.

LOL that's exactly how it is. I HATE when some kid comes over being friendly with his sh*t ride. It's really difficult for people with hearts to get rid of the new puppy dog they have come across.

Haha I know that feels.

But the funny thing is if you ignore them, 50% of the time they will get mad so it ends up with you having to put them down either way.

I generally drive away, and if by the 3rd time they are still following me, then I'm afraid they are going to have to "respawn".

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

Just give them some f*ckin lead. Friendly or not who gives a fuc...

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

They're probably trying to be nice or trying to blow you to pieces :D
When someone tries to honk me in their car I usually just walk away, ride my vehicle, honk the musical horn and go on with my business. If they start shooting or something well that's a good reason to wipe em off.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Well...

I'll either ask you nicely to come to the car and if you reject me, I'll shoot you and hide the body in the trunk.

No one refuses my acts of kindness.

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Well...

I'll either ask you nicely to come to the car and if you reject me, I'll shoot you and hide the body in the trunk.

No one refuses my acts of kindness.

don-corleone.jpg

• sene likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

I usually just send them messages telling them this area isnt secluded enough

if you catch my drift *wink wink*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users