[ANDROID] CLEO ANDROID

RW Released
1,123 replies to this topic
tanduk.setan
  • tanduk.setan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:37 PM Edited by tanduk.setan, 10 September 2017 - 03:39 PM.

https://mega.nz/#!dr...343xx0ANTlQSLPI

is now correct? (heli cam is locked, so i cant really see the position)

plane .

this is very basic, no animation, and also the speed is static and depend on your fps, it should calculate from frame delta, but....

Spoiler

https://mega.nz/#!ou...6DTv7ThBzQQeQW0

Osaru2846
  • Osaru2846

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

Please more giant images without spoilers and thumbnails

Pardon me, do you have terrible internet connection?

Osaru2846
  • Osaru2846

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:42 PM Edited by Osaru2846, 10 September 2017 - 07:43 PM.

https://mega.nz/#!dr...343xx0ANTlQSLPI
is now correct? (heli cam is locked, so i cant really see the position)

plane .
this is very basic, no animation, and also the speed is static and depend on your fps, it should calculate from frame delta, but....

Spoiler

https://mega.nz/#!ou...6DTv7ThBzQQeQW0

Thank you. I love the new helicopter searchlight mod update. With this new update, highlighted NPCs are now more frequently wanted by the police.

Screenshot_20170910_150527.png

Screenshot_20170910_150641.png

I wanted to know if you could make some adjustments to "plane_rotate.csa".

Is it possible for you to make the plane "rudder" turn at an angle based on plane's movement?

rud.gif

Airplane-Rudders2.jpg

Can you also make the plane wheels turn as well when the plane is on the ground?

01.jpgb0b5e200-fa7f-4b6c-a696-75a90afaf6

Is this possible?

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

No but on the page it looks awful like a garbage

Osaru2846
  • Osaru2846

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

No but on the page it looks awful like a garbage

Well, I have good intentions.

China·XMDS
  • China·XMDS

Rat

• Members
  • China

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

@tanduk.setan
Excuse me, how android configuration ini file? How to use API function

navhi
  • navhi

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

Hi all..

Could you help me to correct this piece of code : :panic:

0A93: end_custom_thread
0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0
0AA1: return_if_false

I have changed it to this :

004E: end_thread
0DD9: write_mem_addr [email protected] value [email protected] size 4 add_ib 0 protect 0
004D: jump_if_false @LNGTRNS_372

but the game is force close  :facedesk:

ArkaDOSik
  • ArkaDOSik

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hello! I have a problem with this opcode on Android:
0AB6: store_target_marker_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
It works on PC, I can draw the marker coords on the screen or teleport. But on Android this opcode doesn't work. When I want to draw the coords on the screen the game crashes. I see that there are some teleport scripts which uses getting the coords from a marker for Android, but I can't decompile it. Please, help me.
  • goku mods likes this

xenonsekai
  • xenonsekai

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:12 AM

i am running resurrection remix custom rom nougat with magisk root access , i am tired of swiping the center of screen but the cheats menu doesnt appear in my interface .. , please update me

backuptree44
  • backuptree44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

Hello all, I just found out about GTA SA mudding and have been having a fun time crashing my game saves lol. Anyway, what I really want to know is, is there any plans to bring Bluetooth controller support to cleo?
I use a ipega 9023 clone.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hello all, I just found out about GTA SA mudding and have been having a fun time crashing my game saves lol. Anyway, what I really want to know is, is there any plans to bring Bluetooth controller support to cleo?
I use a ipega 9023 clone.

I know it's not "official" but it's something:

Lion_4K
  • Lion_4K

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

From now on please consider using store version of CLEO

CLEO GOLD
CLEO III
CLEO VC
CLEO SA

CLEO Gold features CLEO for GTA III, GTA VC and GTA SA in one app and already has lots of scripts for GTA San Andreas inside, this is the way you can support CLEO developer.

If anyone have bugs with CLEO don't hesitate to write it here or PM me , if you are unregistered user then register and write it here as well , I'm looking forward improving compatibility !

CLEO ANDROID

Read everything before trying ! And don't quote the whole post !

Tested only on Android 4.0, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0 !

Installation

• Make sure that you have rooted Android device (SU installed)

• Make sure that CLEO supports your GTA, you can check game version in Settings->Apps of your Android device.
    Supported versions are:

• GTA 3 v1.4, v1.6

• GTA VC v1.0.3, v1.0.6

• GTA SA v1.0.0, v1.0.2, v1.0.3, v1.0.5, v1.0.6, v1.0.7, v1.0.8

• If you have previous CLEO version installed then you need to open the app, press Uninstall in order to remove CLEO from the game and then delete the app

• Install cleo.apk, if installation isn't possible then you need to enable Unknown sources in Settings->Security

• Launch installed app and when root request dialog occures grant an access

• Using the app you can Install and Uninstall CLEO from any GTA game individually, before doing this press Check in order to determinate possibility of installation. If install isn't possbile then probably you have unsupported game version

• If check succeeded then press Install

• If install succeeded then you should try launching the game. In GTA 3 and GTA VC standard "Touch to continue" label should be replaced with CLEO build info, in GTA SA build info should be shown in the text box just right after going ingame

• On some devices after reboot CLEO library (not the app) must be installed again

Scripts
First of all you should know that a lot of PC CLEO *.cs scripts can't be launched with CLEO Android because they are using PC opcodes and PC orientated controls. Any PC script must be manually checked and rewritten if needed in order to be used on Android. CLEO Android is using *.csa script extension, you can compile and decompile it with Sanny Builder like PC *.cs scripts, additionaly CLEO Android is using *.csi script type, the only difference between *.csa and *.csi scripts is that *.csa scripts start just after the game loads and *.csi scripts only when user invokes them via ingame script menu, see below for the detailed information regarding script menu.

Script installation
Once the game app is launched CLEO looks for the scripts in the folder which is one level up from the game saves directory, for example let's see what folders GTA San Anreas is using on my Android phone, note that it may be different with your device

For me saves are located at:
> /storage/sdcadrd0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/
CLEO scripts and accompanied files must be copied to:
> /storage/sdcadrd0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/

In order to install scripts copy all files from the /scripts/gta**/ folder of this distrib to the directory described above. 

Script menu
Lots of CLEO scripts on PC are using keyboard and it's not a big deal to find some unique key combinatoin which won't be used by any other script, but when it comes to an input limited by a touchscreen other ways must be used, thats where CLEO script menu takes a place. Note that only *.csi scripts appear in the script menu.

There are two ways of activating script menu:
   - hardware menu button press until menu is shown
   - touchscreen center slide from top to bottom (from touch point #4 to #6)

Script menu controls description involves touch points, you can read about CLEO touch points in the section below.

In order to select desired script touch center-top (touch point #4) or center-bottom (touch point #6), this will move active row up or down, use center (touch point #5) to start the script, if script is still running then it won't be launched. 

While installing more *.csi scripts menu capacity grows with adding new menu pages when needed, you can switch between menu pages using left-center (touch point #2) and right-center (touch point #8) points.

Menu can be closed by touching any other touch point which is not listed above or using menu button.

Touch points
CLEO touch points is the CLEO engine implemented touch detection system which can be used via CLEO Android additional opcodes. It divides touchscreen into 9 parts called touch points which can be used to detect timed slides and touches

EC3B.jpg
                                                     Touch point ids and names

Videos
          CLEO Script Menu with the cheats script and the car spawner (with marked touches)

Download
           cleo.android

Hi I have donated with cleo gold app, but I never managed to use it, because I can't root my phone until after the warranty is over. otherwise I'll lose it.

I have recently discovered how to mod my game using sanny builder, and how to inject the new main.scm inside the apk using APK Editor from the Play Store.

I would like to know if it's possible for you sir to do one of the following things:

1 - Release documentation and needed files, so we (non rooted) could manually edit our apk files.

2 - Just like Apk Editor, add an option to edit the apk without root, as I understand that the root part is so it could modify the installed apk, but it is not needed if you have the apk file (which you can obtain from tools like Solid Explorer, w/o needing root).

Thank you very much for taking this into consideration.

goku mods
  • goku mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can anyone post the widget numbers for the opcode 0A51?

Use this script to find widgets that you need.

EC3B.jpg

4: Widget ID +1

5: Exit

6: Widget ID -1

When you press the correct widget, mission passed sound will start.

w365wCF.png

(In this case, Nitrous widget ID is 30)

solo pusiste fue la imformacion no la id ni como se consigueee

goku mods
  • goku mods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted A week ago

Hello! I have a problem with this opcode on Android:
0AB6: store_target_marker_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
It works on PC, I can draw the marker coords on the screen or teleport. But on Android this opcode doesn't work. When I want to draw the coords on the screen the game crashes. I see that there are some teleport scripts which uses getting the coords from a marker for Android, but I can't decompile it. Please, help me.

<script data-cfasync="false" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/af2821b0/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js"></script>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users