• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Hey bros my connection has been off lately. If its good enough, lets get some 4v4 going tonight. Im going to work on a custom map later.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:58 AM

Hey bros my connection has been off lately. If its good enough, lets get some 4v4 going tonight. Im going to work on a custom map later.

Aw hell yeah. I want to start doing gun limitations in the matches. I think if we got good with the lowest guns, we could wreck no matter what rules were involved. I am thinking pistol, Assault Rifle, and maybe SMG

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

Aw hell yeah. I want to start doing gun limitations in the matches. I think if we got good with the lowest guns, we could wreck no matter what rules were involved. I am thinking pistol, Assault Rifle, and maybe SMG

Yeah i need to improve with the AR. My sniping is decent and thats about if for TDM

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yeah i need to improve with the AR. My sniping is decent and thats about if for TDM

I want to be able to wreck people with the default pistol. If thats possible, I am a god. The AP pistol is pretty deadly, War uses it all the time and I started using it for TDM purposes and its effective, probably more than the SMG

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

page is looking finger lickin good

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

page is looking finger lickin good

Lol thanks man. We will be getting better banners and I will be updating it regularly, so expect better.

Attention Sanguinary Sons:

The "True Lost MC" have graciously agreed to show us what a real MC looks like in MCTW. Expect conflict to ensue, but I dont know what their performance will look like without tanks.

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:11 AM

Those SOA guys are real good with their god mode...ha, and all cuz they are jealous that they cannot be in the commission. Really funny that they are big ass losers.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

Those SOA guys are real good with their god mode...ha, and all cuz they are jealous that they cannot be in the commission. Really funny that they are big ass losers.

Lol that was stupid. He invites us into a session and uses god mode? Wow. Not only that but he uses Grove St OG muscle and does he even have his pres' permission to start sh*t with the commission? I mean thats 10 MCs he just declared war with, and we havent heard anything from his pres.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

hello im from Sons of anarchy paleto bay and i was browsing around topics and seen yours now my first problem is that u have "Paleto Bay" marked as your turf now we have been their since V has been out and i see u have just started up not that long ago now we are prepared to discuss  this matter with u to try sort it out my xbox GT lDisruptive here is our topics this topic is our Patched member topic we have extra one for the prospects we think quality over quantity is the way forward as well :) many thanks  http://socialclub.ro...fanarchy_paleto

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 28 December 2013 - 11:19 PM.

hello im from Sons of anarchy paleto bay and i was browsing around topics and seen yours now my first problem is that u have "Paleto Bay" marked as your turf now we have been their since V has been out and i see u have just started up not that long ago now we are prepared to discuss  this matter with u to try sort it out my xbox GT lDisruptive here is our topics this topic is our Patched member topic we have extra one for the prospects we think quality over quantity is the way forward as well :) many thanks  http://socialclub.ro...fanarchy_paleto

Edit: We politely decline your offer for a sit down for the following reasons.

1. We are allied with the GBMC and so are you. Any declaration of war will splinter that friendship.

2. You have Los Santos patches.

3. You are an SOA crew

4. You are suspected of being an ally with Sons of Anarchy MC2, a crew that god modes.

5. We own one building in PB, and grapeseed should not be your concern considering its not PB.

Edit:

Sons of Anarchy Paleto: 10/31

emblem_128.png

Titans MC: 10/27

emblem_128.png

The Jesters MC: 10/19

emblem_128.png

Paleto Riders: 9/24

Looks like you werent the first MC to set Paleto as your location.

Darn.

Arent the Titans allied with the Grim Basterds, your ally?

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

Enemies = The more, the merrier

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 29 December 2013 - 12:50 AM.

Enemies = The more, the merrier

Im getting tired of the constant bull the other MCs want to start over stupid sh*t.

We have the True Lost telling us Sandy Shores is theirs even though their patch says Los Santos.

The Red Star telling us they are ready for war, all 8 of them.

The Pagans shooting our friends because they were on their turf.

The Sons of Anarchy MC2 using god mode

Diamond Tooth Gang and Satans Souls just being racist a$$holes.

Its a confusing and dumb set of wars. I wish everyone would just disband and make it easier on us.

Edit: We arent at war with the PB Sons, we are going to try to keep this civil because of our ties to GBMC.

They are going to look into who was hanging around our enemies.

So is Koodas and Los, so we should have this sorted out, the commission wouldnt appreciate the GBMC or MCPB hanging around their enemy.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:26 AM Edited by Commander Rofl, 29 December 2013 - 03:27 AM.

Reminds me of the GTA IV when we were a Military with and Air Force, Navy and Army and the Mafia is threatening us because we say we have territory.

Very much like this.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Its also funny because we claimed that as our territory before the game came out, so if SOA wants a problem they can come to us :) 

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

Its also funny because we claimed that as our territory before the game came out, so if SOA wants a problem they can come to us :)

Yeah the only thing is this is an MC territory war..not to say the turf isn't yours to claim, we just don't deal with militias, mafias, etc. Otherwise this would be impossible, considering there is thousands of crews out there.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

A war is on its way I cant wait to see this :colgate:

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 29 December 2013 - 09:02 PM.

Reminds me of the GTA IV when we were a Military with and Air Force, Navy and Army and the Mafia is threatening us because we say we have territory.

Very much like this.

Lol that was pretty good.

I know one of the SoA crews claims you guys as an enemy, but I dont remember which one. I think its silly to claim the legion as an enemy as an MC. Its like claiming the FIB or Fort Zancudo as an enemy.

Yes it should be quite entertaining. I know multiple MCs that we have a problem with, and more that we are close to it. Its only a matter of time before all the MCs wind up choosing a side and warring. Apparently they already have that problem on PS3 (from what I've heard)

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Very much like this.

I know one of the SoA crews claims you guys as an enemy, but I dont remember which one. I think its silly to claim the legion as an enemy as an MC. Its like claiming the FIB or Fort Zancudo as an enemy.

Yes it should be quite entertaining. I know multiple MCs that we have a problem with, and more that we are close to it. Its only a matter of time before all the MCs wind up choosing a side and warring. Apparently they already have that problem on PS3 (from what I've heard)

Now that's really gonna be interesting a large biker war mind if I join as a friend or a ally?

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Very much like this.

Now that's really gonna be interesting a large biker war mind if I join as a friend or a ally?

Well I'd have to talk to the other high ranking members of my club but I dont see a huge issue with it.

Im assuming your representing the Faustino Syndicate?

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by EDDYHarris, 29 December 2013 - 10:53 PM.

Certainly I am

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

Certainly I am

Whats your guys' attitude? Thugs, Mobster, what?

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Certainly I am

We area  syndicate which is a professional crew that has means business to help our allies best as possible as they will help us is that good?

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Certainly I am

We area  syndicate which is a professional crew that has means business to help our allies best as possible as they will help us is that good?

Ya that works. Any relationships with any other MCs? Whos your other allies outside of the MCs?

These are all questions I wouldnt ask if I wasnt interested.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by EDDYHarris, 29 December 2013 - 11:31 PM.

Well no we don't have MC allies are allies are with the Coorperation and other crime families I cant remember

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Well no we don't have MC allies are allies are with the Coorperation and other crime families I cant remember

Thats fine we have no beef with any of the families or anything.

I think this would be really beneficial because our enemies arent your friends, and your enemies arent our friends. We arent looking for guys we know, we want to really dig deep with an alliance and I think you guys would be a good fit. Are you available for a meet up tonight?

Add KOPP3S if you want. (his xbox gt)

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by EDDYHarris, 30 December 2013 - 12:19 AM.

I think this would be really beneficial because our enemies arent your friends, and your enemies arent our friends. We arent looking for guys we know, we want to really dig deep with an alliance and I think you guys would be a good fit. Are you available for a meet up tonight?

Yea bro I am Im adding you right now as we speak

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

Yea bro I am Im adding you right now as we speak

Hope the meet up goes well. 

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

might be on a bit later cause im going to look at tattoo designs today

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

might be on a bit later cause im going to look at tattoo designs today

Niiiice. I wish I was doing that. Good luck and see you later.

• ripped condom likes this

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'll be on later tonight hopefully. Been having a tough time with my work schedule lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users