ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

so dedicated to his mc all 6 of us are still on the hierarchy

Your xbox ok? Last night you were complaining about it and I don't see you on

yoo! yeah bro the xbox is fine just my f*cken gta disc is f*cked and just got home now i might be on im a few mins.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

yoo! yeah bro the xbox is fine just my f*cken gta disc is f*cked and just got home now i might be on im a few mins.
Dude if you leave gta I'm 1/5 less likely to want to play. Without the 6 I would probably be AWOL all the time lol

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

Dude if you leave gta I'm 1/5 less likely to want to play. Without the 6 I would probably be AWOL all the time lol

hahaha nah bro ill be getting a new saturday or sunday at the latest

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

Alright man, its kind of late so I'm heading to bed. Take it easy man

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

Alright man, its kind of late so I'm heading to bed. Take it easy man

just signed on and says you singed off a minute ago haha. all good bro talk tomorrow

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Looks ace, dude. The best of luck to you.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Looks ace, dude. The best of luck to you.

Appreciate it, I know it could use some more work but my photoshop skills are amateur at best lol.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

In my opinion, page stretching is for noobs, so I used "spoiler" codes to shorten everything.

I think it looks clean. If anyone disagrees I can change it back

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 19 December 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Edit: Test didnt work

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

We have 7 MCs signed up for the biker bash. Im excited.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Try not to double and triple post as It's considered spam. Just edit your previous post and entitle what you edited as:

Edit: and Edit2: etc.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 21 December 2013 - 03:01 AM.

Try not to double and triple post as It's considered spam. Just edit your previous post and entitle what you edited as:

Thanks for the tip.
You should probably use the spoiler code on the legions page, since page stretching is pretty bad.

Edit: I don't know why the posts above would be considered spam, besides the "edit test didn't work (which I was testing a group quote to notify top ranking members) the other posts are unrelated and almost a day apart

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thanks for the tip.
You should probably use the spoiler code on the legions page, since page stretching is pretty bad.

Edit: I don't know why the posts above would be considered spam, besides the "edit test didn't work (which I was testing a group quote to notify top ranking members) the other posts are unrelated and almost a day apart

Nothing wrong with page stretching, there's a set limit, I'm within it and it's been in that style for 1.5 years

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 21 December 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Thanks for the tip.

Nothing wrong with page stretching, there's a set limit, I'm within it and it's been in that style for 1.5 years
I agree, finding information easily is overrated.
I thank you for posting, not only have you showed me I am not allowed to post frequently regardless of content, but you have undoubtedly helped my page climb above others. Its almost heroic how you would post on our page instead of yours, I consider you an asset to the survival of our threads. You sir... you're the savior of the sanguinary sons. Now since its against the rules to post on another persons thread promoting your own, I would ask you to leave, considering you have some sort of crew affiliated signature. (On my cell, but call it a hunch)

Edit: I would also find it contrary to tell another crew that 3 posts by the same user in a row is spam when your first 4 are you. I mean at that point it would seem you are just bias and judging my thread on semantics.

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

i cant get online whenever i try to it says rockstar services are currently unavailable please try again later, anyone know how to fix that? 

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

Thanks for the tip.

I thank you for posting, not only have you showed me I am not allowed to post frequently regardless of content, but you have undoubtedly helped my page climb above others. Its almost heroic how you would post on our page instead of yours, I consider you an asset to the survival of our threads. You sir... you're the savior of the sanguinary sons. Now since its against the rules to post on another persons thread promoting your own, I would ask you to leave, considering you have some sort of crew affiliated signature. (On my cell, but call it a hunch)

Edit: I would also find it contrary to tell another crew that 3 posts by the same user in a row is spam when your first 4 are you. I mean at that point it would seem you are just bias and judging my thread on semantics.

I don't even know what the f*ck you're talking about man, you've completely gone off topic on what I was saying. I wasn't being malicious, I was only saying don't double post because it looks like you're just trying to bump your topic. Stop trying to be a clever dick with your over the top replies. Just get on with your own crew.

If you still want to persist in looking smart and cool then we could always have a clan match, just sayin.

Also, if you're going to reply to me, only reply to that last part about the clan match. 

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

Dear Commander f*ckface,

Yes, we would love to have a crew battle with you at anytime. You act like you are a victim in these posts when you are trying to be a smart ass and a f*cking pest. Stick to your own page.

Oh yeah, and make like a tree and f*ck off...

• ripped condom likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

Dear Commander f*ckface,

Yes, we would love to have a crew battle with you at anytime. You act like you are a victim in these posts when you are trying to be a smart ass and a f*cking pest. Stick to your own page.

Ohhhhhhhh snap

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

sh*ts about to go f*cking down.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Ok lads lets drop this now before someone says something that I'll have to take action on shall we?  Do keep in mind I've been a ledby here long enough to know that some gangs will attempt to have these little arguments without reporting but rest assured I go through just about every active thread here every day.  Concealed within my fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. :p

That being said, Rofl's original point about double and triple posting is indeed correct.  It is true that in the Recruitment Section bumping is in fact allowed but here in the Gang Section whether or not your gang/crew stays on the front page is defendant on the continued posting of ones members.  This is to encourage you and your gang to stay active and to keep posting.  If someone needs to say more but has already posted there is a edit button on the bottom right of each post, it may look greyed out but it does indeed work and should be used if you have something further to say.

And I'm not sure you fellas have noticed but almost every established gang here has two to five extra posts on their first page.  This is to divide information accordingly and to circumvent the allowable number of pictures per post.  So if you in the future might want some extra posts let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Listen I know you're a MC and that a certain degree of attitude is entailed in being apart of one but you must do your best to be on your best behavior while you're here and make sure the attitude stays in game.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 21 December 2013 - 05:25 AM.

Ok lads lets drop this now before someone says something that I'll have to take action on shall we?  Do keep in mind I've been a ledby here long enough to know that some gangs will attempt to have these little arguments without reporting but rest assured I go through just about every active thread here every day.  Concealed within my fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. :p

That being said, Rofl's original point about double and triple posting is indeed correct.  It is true that in the Recruitment Section bumping is in fact allowed but here in the Gang Section whether or not your gang/crew stays on the front page is defendant on the continued posting of ones members.  This is to encourage you and your gang to stay active and to keep posting.  If someone needs to say more but has already posted there is a edit button on the bottom right of each post, it may look greyed out but it does indeed work and should be used if you have something further to say.

And I'm not sure you fellas have noticed but almost every established gang here has two to five extra posts on their first page.  This is to divide information accordingly and to circumvent the allowable number of pictures per post.  So if you in the future might want some extra posts let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Listen I know you're a MC and that a certain degree of attitude is entailed in being apart of one but you must do your best to be on your best behavior while you're here and make sure the attitude stays in game.

Sure. Great.

Edit: You told us no bumping in the recruitment, and I would like to see the rule that you're talking about.

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

FHM thank you for the invite. I am glad to be out of that dying sh*t hole of a MC. And happy to be here with my true brothers in the sanguinary sons!

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Thanks for the tip.

I don't even know what the f*ck you're talking about man, you've completely gone off topic on what I was saying. I wasn't being malicious, I was only saying don't double post because it looks like you're just trying to bump your topic. Stop trying to be a clever dick with your over the top replies. Just get on with your own crew.

If you still want to persist in looking smart and cool then we could always have a clan match, just sayin.

Also, if you're going to reply to me, only reply to that last part about the clan match. 
You have your response.

FHM thank you for the invite. I am glad to be out of that dying sh*t hole of a MC. And happy to be here with my true brothers in the sanguinary sons!

Good to have you man. :)

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Dear Commander f*ckface,

Good to hear it, I'll contact you tonight.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 21 December 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Dear Commander f*ckface,

Edit: got smoked, stats are apparently inaccurate

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 22 December 2013 - 01:14 AM.

So we lost that one, but I have made a verbal truce with the legion. Expect more crew vs crew, we could use the challenge.

Edit: we will be talking about solidifying a crew vs crew TDTeam for crew vs crew. We have a strategy so we aren't going in blind, and I know we can do it because we are all good shooters, we just need teamwork.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

Dear Commander f*ckface,

So we lost that one, but I have made a verbal truce with the legion. Expect more crew vs crew, we could use the challenge.

Edit: we will be talking about solidifying a crew vs crew TDTeam for crew vs crew. We have a strategy so we aren't going in blind, and I know we can do it because we are all good shooters, we just need teamwork.

Yes they were good games just next time please refrain from using the Assault shotgun when you are loosing otherwise they were rather well played. (I was on the Humane.. account)

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

Dear Commander f*ckface,

Yes they were good games just next time please refrain from using the Assault shotgun when you are loosing otherwise they were rather well played. (I was on the Humane.. account)
Ya I admit in hindsight it was a bad call but there was no way to pull it back so I was like "eh screw it". I had to get a couple shots in before the match was yours.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:53 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 23 December 2013 - 08:49 AM.

0_0.jpg

Tonights fun was a ride along with GBMC and our SMCP crew.

I had connection issues but it was a lot of laughs before my XBOX decided to be mean.

Edit: Could not keep a connection to save my life lol.

Did some crazy TDMs with GBMC, getting ready for crew vs crew!

I have a first team set in mind, and we should keep it up, because I am learning whos good at what.

• Tony Nites likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users