Photo

Sanguinary Sons MC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 09 January 2014 - 12:43 AM.

958929f5aa4e6b227681881383e03e29f3ffd5c6

NEWS

01/08/13

- Congrats to the new members!

- Broke 20 members!

- Good job Jay for earning your patch!

- Updated Hierarchy, check it out!

Click here for our Social Club

Click Here for Recruitment

http://sanguinarysonsmc.proboards.com

**This page is just so guys not in the MC can get a feel for us**

BVpqkkI.jpg

Our unofficial mascot "Sanguinary Sandy" or "Sandy"

Updated 12/29/13

4dZvS1W.jpg

The SSMC Doesnt believe in claiming the entire map without validity, so instead we are claiming what is attached to our founding. Expect hell if you claim half the map and we happen to be in there (like most of the other crews) 

We claim North Chumash, specifically the area surrounding Hookies, using Hookies as our clubhouse.

Allies:

Do not shoot these guys, no matter what. If they shoot, tell the staff and we will do something about it.

[GBMC] Grim Basterds MC]

Friendlies:

The guys on this list are only to be shot if shot at first. Try to keep civil

[TPMC] The Pirates MC

[BRMC] Booze Riders MC

[DRMC] Devils Rejects MC

[TFMC] The Forsaken MC

Enemies:

Anyone that offends our crew/harasses our members will become an enemy, and all on this list have officially been claimed "shoot on sight"

[TLMC] True Lost MC

[RSMC] Red Star MC

[ABWO] Diamond Tooth Gang

[SSMC] Satans Souls MC

[SONS] SonsofAnarchy MC2

Enemies Resolved:

[SRMC] Soul Reapers MC: Inactive/disbanded

ROSTER

Updated: 1/08/13

President - KOPP3S

V. President - OminousPortents (Person4194)

Secretary - FhM Pestilence

SGT at Arms - ripped condom (SYCOEYEZ)

Road Captain - buggy2825 (LuckyShotUp)

Tail Gunner - FhM VVar

Recruiting Officer - TH3 J3CK3L

Patch Members: 5

Prospects: 9

FOUNDING

Spoiler

EVENTS

Weekly

0_0.jpg 

FIGHT CLUB

We have fight club every week with church. Our allies are always welcomed. If you'd like to participate, please message us!

We want to get this going as a weekly MC tournament so if MCs want to join please do.

0_0.jpg

RIDE ALONG

We like to do multi-MC ride alongs through Los Santos to keep up our relationships. If you'd like to participate, please message us!

If we get enough together we will be doing a sturgis type event. (Chainsoar is MIA last I heard)

0_0.jpg

Vespucci Drag Racing

We are going to start doing a weekly drag, this will be our first event that will take place at Vespucci Beach Pier

We may add more so stay updated!

Future Events

emblem_128.png

The Sanguinary Sons are entered into "GTA Conquest", a game of strategy and skill. The game resembles the classic "Risk", in that you have to strategize your crews forces on territories and smaller sections called hoods/turfs. If you want to check it out please do.

http://gtaforums.com...territory-game/

emblem_128.png

The Sanguinary Sons support the LSMC Biker Bash. We had a great turn out last time, and we are looking forward to doing it again. These guys are some like minded individuals who believe that there should be equal ground to the MCs. No fighting (unless its fair), just cruise and dink around with some other crews, get a feel for them. Anyways if you are interested, please visit the GTAF page below.

http://gtaforums.com...ll-mcs-welcome/

Photo of the Week goes to DannyFitz96! He took a really interesting picture and makes you feel the open road.

0_0.jpg

Job of the Week

Once again Lucky Brings us a great race! This has been on for 9 days and already has 55 players giving it 75 likes!

He is definitely gifted when it comes to making races, so you should check it out ASAP.

Alta Street Road Circuit

Description:

A close quarters high speed drive through two parking lots. A skilled drivers delight, 

however the tight space and many drivers provide an exceptional challenge. 

The weak will wreck

• ripped condom, Euthanasiaa, Tony Nites and 1 other like this

Tony Nites
  • Tony Nites

Ride or Die - Sanguinary Sons MC

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

:) Thank u bros.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

No problem, you've done more than enough to earn a patch
  • Tony Nites likes this

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:19 AM

f*ck yeah this is looking dope bro.

• FhM Pestilence and Tony Nites like this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

I'm actually really excited for the tournie, but it all depends on when Sat it starts... hopefully I can do it.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

@ EVERYONE:

BillionareBallr (xboxtag) is now a prospect. Add him if you can. First 6 get a ride along going

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Good luck Sanguinary Sons MC, from The Warriors of The Night.

• Tony Nites likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Appreciate it warriors

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

LOL I was wondering when this was going to be made.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Sounds like a family business that sells fruit.

• Cisto likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 17 December 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Sanguinary: Adj.

1. Accompanied by bloodshed

2. Eager for bloodshed

3. Consisting of blood

I mean in french theres an orange with "L'orange Sanguine" (blood red orange) in it, but I dont really see how that means that we are a family owned fruit business.

Edit: I realize not everyone can come up with something unique as "The Legion", but I tried. I dont really take kindly to people trash talking my crews name while seemingly accompanied by the only enemy this crew has. (UnKaizo)

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

LOL I was wondering when this was going to be made.

ATTENTION ALL VISITORS/SANGUINARY SONS MC MEMBERS

This guy here is the President of The Soul Reapers MC, the super awesome crew who has a dedicated president.

Just kidding, its basically shut down because the president decided he doesnt like GTA V (his words), so you may be asking yourself,

why is he here? What would he be doing on a GTA V forum if he doesnt like the game? Well I will tell you and relieve your curious mind.

He is here because he is sad that 6 of his members left his crew. I know, we are a bunch of meanies who left his poor little MC because we disagreed with 

his leadership. Need more evidence? You got it.

1 ) SAMP: not only does he play this game more than GTA V (did when he was our pres), but he also promotes players to stop playing GTA V and get on SAMP. Im sorry, I thought we were a GTA V crew? Oh wait, we are.

2 ) Shooting members: Ever been shot by your president just because he felt like it? I have. So has the rest of the 6 members that founded this crew. In fact, for two weeks the only time I (or any of his members) saw him on was at church, so really the only people he killed for a whole week was his own guys.

3 ) Childish Harassment of Ex Members: If you need to know why Im doing this, go look at The Decayed's threads. Overflowing with this guy sadly attempting to flame anything he doesnt agree with. I know thats why hes here as well because he hasnt posted on his own crew thread other than to tell his members he hates this game and doesnt want to get on. Its unfitting of an MC president to go to another crews thread and whine.

4) Relying on crew to self manage: Presidents should never just leave the crew to take care of itself. The president should be at the head of any battle, and should push for the crew to be the best. When we left, the secretary ran the GTAF page, the Road Captain and SGT At Arms ran the crew with the Enforcer and Lifer, and the patches gave it their all to hunt white dots and recruit and make sure people knew we were ready to fight. Then the pres shows up and has no idea what happened all week. Nice.

5) Inactive Crew Hierarchy: Considering the last post this will be the best one, so on top of the fact that the crew was self managed, the people he promoted to higher positions would go AWOL the instant promoted. I saw our road captain on GTA probably once, our SGT at Arms once, our Secretary was only on when there was church, and The Enforcer was probably on all the time. Go figure, hes also with us. (Seeing a pattern?)

6) Combat Strategy: I never actually saw this guy shoot anyone until we left, but when I did it was quite sad when they approached us with a battle. It was LLMC patched over guys with him and one other member we knew. mcvader (the other member) held his ground the best he could, but the LLMC guys were overran fairly easily. Waaaay in the back of all of this was UnKaizo, being protected by his members. Now normally I wouldnt mind, but any time I killed him, mcvader had to go revenge him, and more than once failed, to which he received no back up. It was muddy at best, completely unorganized and had absolutely no strategy.

7) Suspected of Glitching: Everyone loves a good "no arm Glitch" or something stupid and silly, but when those glitches come to combat, thats a problem. In the previously mentioned fight, more than one of our members were claiming he was corner glitching. Now whether or not this is true (I trust their opinion, they arent the ones who resort to "hes cheating" right off the bat) I would say that no president should ever be suspected of cheating in a crew vs crew fight. Thats just low. I myself saw him several times shoot through a wall (meaning bullet trail actually left visual, then came back on other side) but hey... who knows.

I could do more but I just really want him over and done with. So in short, this post is to stop him from doing what hes going to do, which is start a flame war. He knows that the instant he posts back, it will be exclaiming that he doesnt have the civility or self respect to not be a whiny sissy, and it will only solidify to one and all (like anyone doesnt know this already) that he is an unfit president and we left with good reason.

• ripped condom likes this

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

2. Eager for bloodshed

3. Consisting of blood

I mean in french theres an orange with "L'orange Sanguine" (blood red orange) in it, but I dont really see how that means that we are a family owned fruit business.

Edit: I realize not everyone can come up with something unique as "The Legion", but I tried. I dont really take kindly to people trash talking my crews name while seemingly accompanied by the only enemy this crew has. (UnKaizo)

Enemy? I don't mean to spam but you guys did bring this upon yourself when you shot at me. You have come onto my gang page and advertised yours that's not how things work here I expect this topic will be closed for such immaturity.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

0_0.jpg

Last night was fun. Futo Drifting in North Yankton with GBMC, SSMC, and some guests we picked up.

If you havent, I suggest you try it.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 17 December 2013 - 07:45 PM.

2. Eager for bloodshed

3. Consisting of blood

Enemy? I don't mean to spam but you guys did bring this upon yourself when you shot at me. You have come onto my gang page and advertised yours that's not how things work here I expect this topic will be closed for such immaturity.

Lol that wasnt me that shot at you, and we shoot any white dots that roll up on us. We did when we were in SRMC but you'd know that if you played.

I was only offering safe haven to the SRMC members in an obviously closed MC. Everything in that previous post was true, and any argument for it was banished the instant you posted. If anything, I thank you, because if this conversation continues you only promise me that I will stay on the top of the first page.

Edit: Heres others opinions about SRMC

XxLilBossxX420 
we need loyal members who are active nobody even posts on the wall anymore

Paulie7944

I haven't see anyone online in awhile what's going on guys? 

UnKaizo

honestly I don't enjoy playing GTA V much it's not like the other ones, I go into a game and get blown up by tanks and chopper and if I see a rival gang they just abuse the passive mode it's bullsh*t so for right now I'm not playing it sorry man.

The rival gang being us, at least thats what KOPP3S and SYCO think, because of the time they saw you and went into passive because a tank was nearby. If you dont want to see a tank dont get into a game with SYCO, because he ALWAYS has a tank nearby. He really needs to stop trolling the white dots, forcing them to pull a tank on him LOL. By the way, if you kept up with mcvader you would know that we have had about 4 gun fights with him, and no SRMC member stays in our lobbies. 

• ripped condom likes this

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

It's not a closed gang also I think I did enough playing with the crew until 7 in the morning because of different timezones and I have said this once already and I'll say it again this crew wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. The way you guys treated other members that wanted to play was disgraceful you guys had your own little group and left others out that's not somebody I want in my gang good bye.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

I'd advise you all just drop the squabble or at the least take it to PMs.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 17 December 2013 - 09:33 PM.

I'd advise you all just drop the squabble or at the least take it to PMs.

Im not trying to start sh*t with him Im trying to get him off of my thread.

I mean its not his crew, and its not his thread so why is he here?

If you need to know why I am confrontational just go look at his spam hate on The Decayed MC's thread, and 

thats the only other guy that left the soul reapers MC and made a new crew. He gave us a ton of sh*t on xbox live

and we avoided making this page but were told to keep the chat on our recruitment to a minimum so we were forced to do this.

If theres a way to block him from any and all communication please advise me on that because I would be more than willing.

Edit: In fact I had a conversation with you yourself about this before.

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

No problem Toke, just defending the page is all. Thanks for the advice.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Commander Rofl, 17 December 2013 - 09:45 PM.

2. Eager for bloodshed

3. Consisting of blood

Congrats on knowing what an Adjective is. Allow me to repeat my harmless post that for some reason gravely offended you as you clearly misread it the first time.

"Sounds like a family business that sells fruit."

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

2. Eager for bloodshed

3. Consisting of blood

Congrats on knowing what an Adjective is. Allow me to repeat my harmless post that for some reason gravely offended you as you clearly misread it the first time.

"Sounds like a family business that sells fruit."

What market has "Bloodthirsty Sons" as its title?

Sanguine is blood red, and used on one fruit in another language.

The only thing that "gravely offended" me was the enormous stretch you made trying to make fun of our name.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Indeed we did but you should know you you cannot go into another persons thread and attempt fleece it's members then be surprised when that threads creator comes in here with some degree of anger. 

So one more time, keep it to PMs.

As far as ignoring a user you simply click your user name in the top right and click "Manage Ignore Prefs".  Should be pretty self explanatory from there.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 17 December 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Indeed we did but you should know you you cannot go into another persons thread and attempt fleece it's members then be surprised when that threads creator comes in here with some degree of anger. 

So one more time, keep it to PMs.

As far as ignoring a user you simply click your user name in the top right and click "Manage Ignore Prefs".  Should be pretty self explanatory from there.

Look at the time stamps, that was after he had already come in here. I like the guys he plays with, and I didnt go in there going "OH MY GAWSH

guys come quick and join" I told them if they want an active crew to join us, which is not only not offensive but true.

Their guys are getting smoked on GTA because the leader is NEVER on and I am only offering them an opportunity out.

If advertising another crew on someone elses page is against the rules, everyone who isnt an SSMC is posting some sort of crew paraphernalia that isnt related, even yourself. My post was no more threatening than having a signature that says "SSMC is super awesome".

Edit: He is blocked now so we should be good.

The other guy annoys me as well so I might as well add him.

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

so dedicated to his mc all 6 of us are still on the hierarchy

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

0_0.jpg

Tonights fun was Vespucci Beach drag racing, and I have to say I actually enjoyed it a lot. Its a fun thing and expect it to be one of our weekly events.

Also, RAID got in a hissy fit and started talking trash on Tony Nites, but GBMC, LSMC, and SSMC were all in the same session.

Needless to say it wasnt a great idea.

• Tony Nites likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Made a sig banner, the OP banners, and updated the roster. Going to take a gaming break lol

• Tony Nites likes this

Tony Nites
  • Tony Nites

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Last night was nuts, a total battlefield with RAID's

Tony Nites
  • Tony Nites

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:42 PM