Photo

Back on appstore.

1 reply to this topic
Corvallis5
  • Corvallis5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

Anyone got any news about when this game will be back on the appstore? It's been a couple months and we haven't heard anything from Rockstar. I tried contacting them but they didn't respond. Considering the game is already out and should be available I can't believe they haven't got it back up yet. That's like if they made GTA V incompatible with an OS update and didn't say anything about it. I payed 10 dollars for the game and it's not even available for download. 

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by HeliPilot, 16 December 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Anyone got any news about when this game will be back on the appstore? It's been a couple months and we haven't heard anything from Rockstar. I tried contacting them but they didn't respond. Considering the game is already out and should be available I can't believe they haven't got it back up yet. That's like if they made GTA V incompatible with an OS update and didn't say anything about it. I payed 10 dollars for the game and it's not even available for download. 

Open the APPSTORE on your device, then go to the PURCHASED tab and search apps that are not on the device, it can be downloaded there. Won't show in the app store but will show in purchased.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users