Quantcast

» «
Photo

To all Guests from DYOM website,please check this.

7 replies to this topic
Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Leo28, 15 December 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Hey,it's me,Leo.

I've been watching how the ammounts of guests in DYOM website are excessive.That's probably one of the reasons why ''DYOM is dying''..

I created this topic to encourage every guest( to the ones who uses DYOM,and for the ones who didn't,please download it,it's awesome.)to create they own accounts in http://dyom.gtagames.nl/ which is DYOM official website.

Why to create my own account on DYOM?

USERS                                                                                

-Can rate others missions

-Can check blueprints.

-When you upload a mission,it'll be moved to Showroom.

-Personal Information:You can share some personal information on the website.

-Statistics: You're able to find your general statistics in your profile,you can also check/edit your uploaded missions/storylines.

-Comments:Users are able to comment on your profile.

-You can report others for breaking rules.

-You can create tutorials(Video/Text).

And a lot more!

GUESTS

-Can't rate others missions.

-Can't check blueprints.

-When you upload a mission,it will be moved to the Dumping Grounds,You'll need to supply a username and password whenever you want to upload a mission/storyline.

-Can't create your own profile,since you're considered as an anonymous person.

-Can't comment on others missions/storylines/profiles,you'll need to log in first.

-You can't report abusive players.

-You can't create tutorials.

This is to see how limited a guest is.So,what are you waiting for..Yeah,i am talking to you.Go now,create an account.It doesn't hurts.You'll be helping DYOM Community to rise even bigger.

• Target13Productions likes this

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Mission of The week Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

The amount of visitors on the Official DYOM Site is okay, What everyone is talking about is the less activity here, On the forums. Before there used to be a post every minute, Now it became very quite.

If you can tell people there, To join here. That would be good. (But then we would have more Amateur designers trying to create websites)

• Martin_GDF and Leo28 like this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Making the GTA V fanboys dance

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

Target, at least it's better than nothing. Think, no designers or amateur designers. What's better? Anyway, it seems to be more active in comparison to last two months.

• Target13Productions and Leo28 like this

Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

New designers become amateurs designers...Amaterus designers become Adept Designers...Adept Designers become Smart Designers.. Smart Designers become Experienced Designers...Experienced Designers become Helpful Designers...Helpful Designers become Veteran Designers...Veteran Designers become Senior Designers...Senior Designers,sooner or later,get enough talent to be noticed by admins..Noticed designers become moderators.

Well,it's a chain.Even if people are joining yet,if they really like it,they'll stay.Even if they leave and come back,three times like i did  :miranda:

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Mission of The week Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

Okay. Bring in the Newbies!

But first, Is this thread about getting Activity here or on DYOM?

• Martin_GDF and Leo28 like this

Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Okay. Bring in the Newbies!

But first, Is this thread about getting Activity here or on DYOM?

Both.if we think well,active members of website will soon become members on forum,as well as the forum members may get to DYOM too.

Mainly,this thread is to motivate guests that doesn't bother at creating an account.If 50% of all guests create an account,we could see a lot of difference between the number of actives people today and the number of actives with 50% more people that are actually USING dyom.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Hmm... i've never seen an important ammount of guests... the most download the mod and play other missions from Showroom, a few make missions and upload to Dumping Grounds... but... it isn't so important

Dyom isn't going to die because of that.

But it's a good idea for keeping the website active for more designers :)

KatOnTheMove
  • KatOnTheMove

GTA for life

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

nothing to see here.
  • Martin_GDF likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users