Photo

Gta v bad sport is horrible

32 replies to this topic
Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

So me and my friend were messing around in Gta v with the titan. I drive his car cause it's fast and small enough to fit in the back of the titan. We take off and he does a barrel roll. I fly out and into the water. I get a message about me having to pay 9,000 dollars and get a bad sport message! Ok first warning! Which is complete bullish*t. Next is I drive the titan on the airport strip, he crashes into me with his car and I get charged another 9,000. But here's the funny sh*t. I only have 40,000 in the bank. He has 700,000 in the bank and I get charged. Why the f*co does bad sport exist. This game is trying to much to be like Sims. If I'm his friend we mess around and want to blow radiotherapy cars up or I accedently fly into the ocean with his car. Bad sport should not exist.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Bad sport exists for a very good reason.  There are those that want to play the game properly and work through missions with other plays and there are those that just want to mess about and ruin it for everyone else.

Destroying someones car falls into the catagory of bad sport but the system used by R* can't or won't take into account the how and why the car was wrecked.  I'm sure if you were to contact R* support and explain the scenario and your friend was to back you up you will avoid bad sport.  I've had a few warnings mainly from either seeing off griefers, claiming bounties and the odd accident during missions but I'm still regularly getting $2k rewards.

• I LOVE LITTLE BOYS likes this

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

2dr9c09.png

• Devindaman likes this

Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

If your going to get butt hurt I'm hating on one thing on Gta V, don't bother replying.

sene
  • sene

Choya

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

If your going to get butt hurt I'm hating on one thing on Gta V, don't bother replying.

2dr9c09.png

• TheMasterfocker likes this

Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

I found me a special asshole, you must get that a lot.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

bad sport shouldnt exist, i hate to see people that spawn kill, hiding behind their personal vehicules...

i blow them up without mercy.

just today i bought a tank and was calmly testing it when a group of people started to crash their cars against the tank.

we have tanks, jets, attack choppers, rpgs, sticky bombs... yet we get punished for having fun woth them.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

I think it should exist, but not the way it is,  maybe through reports or something, like if someone creeps on me and kills me and won't do a one on one deathmatch and decides to dissapear when I go after him, f*ck him, he's a bad sport.

If you in a fight with another player and destroy his vehicle when hunting him not necessarily, if you have an accident not necessarily, there are some people that are just careless, I was in that mission where you steal the tanker and I was running towards it and one of my "teamates" hits me with his sportscar, driving straight towards me, what the f*ck right? Another time we were stealing a plane and a crew member of mine has it then another member takes it from him, throws him out them hits him on purpose over and over and over again, I didn't wanna blow up the plane so we'll all have to start over, but I did go up to his motorcycle and kept shooting it until it blew.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

I just did that one with 2 other players and my poor Gaunlet met with a terrible end.  It wasn't a flashy car or the fastest but it was mine, all mine after I stole it from an NPC.  Damn bikers - they're bad sports!  It died for a noble cause though.  I held a minutes silence afterwards.

Yesterday, I (along with others) did the mission for Gerald where you've got to interrupt a coke deal and steal the product then wipe out a heap of gang vehicles and kill the gang leader.  In the melee of the first part, I threw a grenade seeing as we were pretty much trapped and blasted one of the enemy's cars which in turn blasted one of my team-mates car which I didn't even know was there!  I got a bad sport warning.

Throwing a sticky at a bounty who is in their own car also attracts a bad sport warning!

Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

It shouldn't exist in an invite only session

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

And I thought the OP was in the bad sport lobby. Consider yourself lucky. Play two games of coveted with your friend and you'll get your money back in 10 minutes.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

I've always thought that the owner of the car should have a yes/no option to charge the other player insurance and give them a bad sport point.

raymo2u
  • raymo2u

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

I miss bad sport....i was there for a month and a half and 1.07 made me clean....CS players never knew what hit them. Im not a dick but if you shoot i will 2, but BS has chiseled me into a better warrior, now GS seems boring....

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

73441059a13b696445e3209a8d515dd9.jpg

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

I wish the suggested age limit for this game was mandatory. No one under 18 can play. ever. Whiners, impatient glitchers and mic screamers would all go down 75%

• Juanfartez likes this

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

OP is right, Bad Sport is sh*t.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

I wish the suggested age limit for this game was mandatory. No one under 18 can play. ever. Whiners, impatient glitchers and mic screamers would all go down 75%

I'd say maybe 20-30%, based on the mic users I've ran into. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, because I don't run into kids with mics very often. Uusally it's some college-aged dudebros playing terrible music, but at least it's sort of funny hearing them flip out. It's just annoying when kids do it.

• Juanfartez likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

What's a radiotherapy car? People battling cancer have to deal with enough as it is without some arsehole blowing up the cars they use to get themselves to treatment.

Panicbacon
  • Panicbacon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

2dr9c09.png

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

boohoo.jpg

EightSe7en
  • EightSe7en

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

I honestly destroy 10 to 20 PVs a night and i have not been put in BS for a very long time. Whats the number of PVs and time limit that equals bad sport? Anyone know? I would love to squeeze a couple more PV kills in every night if i could.

Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

I see I've attracted a lot of assholes.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

I'd say maybe 20-30%, based on the mic users I've ran into. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, because I don't run into kids with mics very often. Uusally it's some college-aged dudebros playing terrible music, but at least it's sort of funny hearing them flip out. It's just annoying when kids do it.

Ya you are probable right about that. The music stuff i just know is gonna be constant so i usually mute them faster than the annoying kids. I need to start muting the highpitched squeel every time someone comes near them kids right away too instead of letting it happen 10 times before i actually do it

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

Sounds like a personal problem.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 16 December 2013 - 03:10 AM.

Did you really expect to make a pointless thread then have everyone fawn over your brilliance?

• I.haigh likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

It's an awesome insight into the average GTA gamer! :lol:

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

I only have one very serious question OP.

What the f*ck is a radiotherapy car?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

I only have one very serious question OP.

What the f*ck is a radiotherapy car?

I asked them before but they didn't answer. The scum bag might have developed a conscience and is now too ashamed to admit they get pleasure out of destroying the cars those brave cancer patients use to get to treatment.

Devindaman
  • Devindaman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

Holy Sh*t! The amount of assholes on this thread is insane! If you have nothing good to say or think my thread is retarted, ignore it and be on your way. Or is it to hard for the average asshole to be on his way and have to say rude things on a thread

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Holy Sh*t! The amount of assholes on this thread is insane! If you have nothing good to say or think my thread is retarted, ignore it and be on your way. Or is it to hard for the average asshole to be on his way and have to say rude things on a thread

This thread is horrible and if you can't see that you need to lurk more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users