» «
Photo

How Does The Storyline In Gta IV Hold up when compared to other crime

2 replies to this topic
CharlesManson855
  • CharlesManson855

George clooney is my ONLY love

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by CharlesManson855, 15 December 2013 - 03:48 PM.

GAMES?  i have always Admired the Storyline In IV for me its the best R* Have Created i just love it its a wonderfully Engaging Immigrant Story and up there with the very best IMO but how do you think it compares to other Crime games like say for Instance the Mafia Games? Sleeping Dogs?  L.A Noire? or even something like heavy rain? is it  number 1 in your eyes? or is there something that tops it? 

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

la noire was unique because it was a very gta-like game, except instead of playing as a criminal, you play as a cop

LILSPILLYUM
  • LILSPILLYUM

LILspillyum

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

dude gta 4 is what crime games and movies aspire to, just because of the detail of the enviornment. the character of niko bellic let us into the liberty city underworld, and let us see who runs every street corner,resturant and laundromat in the city, then let us walk those streets and breath in the atmoshere of that,let us see some of the characaters who live there, giving a reality to the violence in the missions, one i havent quite seen elsewhere

• Miamivicecity and nobum62 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users