Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to be a contributing member of the GTAV Section.

64 replies to this topic
Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

the guy who made a topic about im a celbrity get me out of here, is calling my topic a useless waste of time?.. hmm. irony

Have you banged your head recently?

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 15 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

@StingrayX

I agree with you about Tenxax. That guy gets overly defensive to say the least. I guess I myself could be considered part of the collective who defend the game to death, but even I'll admit where R* f*cked up ie the whole interior thing, and not try to justify every nook and cranny. 

But you can't deny there is far more hostility and negativity in there than positivity.

V section used to be fun when I joined. Maybe GTA NeXT will bring that kind of fun back to GTAF. :p

Honestly, the V forum was a blast this time last year. Zee, The Scottish Guy, and when guys like GetBentSaggy joined...man the times of hilarity rolled in. Yes the place was an absolute troll-fest, still is, but dam was it an effing riot! Definitely got me through my times of boredom.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Is thescottishguy your husband or boyfriend or something ? You praise the guy to no end all the time . I never had the pleasure of seeing his posts. Maybe we should make a thescottishguy appreciation thread.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

Is thescottishguy your husband or boyfriend or something ? You praise the guy to no end all the time . I never had the pleasure of seeing his posts. Maybe we should make a thescottishguy appreciation thread.

Funnily enough, I wasn't even thinking about him until Stingray brought him up. I'm not quite sure where you got I "praise the guy to no end all the time" from, but I could certainly make some room for you Admiral if you so wish?

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Funnily enough, I wasn't even thinking about him until Stingray brought him up. I'm not quite sure where you got I "praise the guy to no end all the time" from, but I could certainly make some room for you Admiral if you so wish?

What the hell. I thought you were making room for me.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

What the hell. I thought you were making room for me.

Do not fret Vlynor. There's plenty of room in my cage.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

I just wish I was able to see the posts of such an illustrious man of stature , I feel like I've missed something.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

the guy who made a topic about im a celbrity get me out of here, is calling my topic a useless waste of time?.. hmm. irony

Have you banged your head recently?

have I done something to provoke you, or are you just a natural doche? because I dont see what brought you here.

• Sting4S likes this

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN, 15 December 2013 - 08:18 PM.

@Mad_Maxine: Don't respond to him. He's an idiot.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yeah, don't respond to me, I'm a doche.
  • Myron likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

@Unoriginal Gangster

C'mon man, give it a rest. You're better than this (and I'm not saying that in a patronising manner)

I just wish I was able to see the posts of such an illustrious man of stature , I feel like I've missed something.

I'm not exactly sure how you dig up posts of banned members, but in a nutshell: he made the V section pretty lively with some of the sh*t he posted, despite making some fairly off-the-wall contributions in Off Topic/Gen Chat.

But Zee was the biggest character - probably in GTAF history. I'll assume you've heard of him?

• Gilligan likes this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Um, I think I came a little late, I lurked around mostly, and stayed in the mod area before V was out,

so No I dont actully know who Zee is :/ what did I miss?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 15 December 2013 - 08:54 PM.

@Unoriginal Gangster

C'mon man, give it a rest. You're better than this (and I'm not saying that in a patronising manner)

I'm not exactly sure how you dig up posts of banned members, but in a nutshell: he made the V section pretty lively with some of the sh*t he posted, despite making some fairly off-the-wall contributions in Off Topic/Gen Chat.

But Zee was the biggest character - probably in GTAF history. I'll assume you've heard of him?

http://gtaforums.com...serMode=content

Enjoy :)

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

I've never heard of Zee either, nor do I give a f*ck really.

• Xerukal and theadmiral like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 15 December 2013 - 08:57 PM.

so No I dont actully know who Zee is :/ what did I miss?

WAT!!!!

Anybody else willing to dig through the archives for Maxine? I'm starving, and I've been holding off my dinner for long enough to post on this forum.

Edit: Cheers Wildbrick

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Well that's an easy question. Just pay me $100 and I'll make sure you're the best contributing member ever by giving you a shiny medal to put under your username.
  • Gilligan and Vercetti42 like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Well that's an easy question. Just pay me $100 and I'll make sure you're the best contributing member ever by giving you a shiny medal to put under your username.

Comes at the expense of a horrendous GTA IV quiz which nobody will probably answer.

• SonOfLiberty likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by Dr. John13, 16 December 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Comes at the expense of a horrendous GTA IV quiz which nobody will probably answer.

No, it would be simple like:

Q: You get a call from Roman hanging out with you and playing bowling. What do you do?

a) Quit the game b) Kill yourself c) Kill Roman d) Kill SonOfLiberty

Now, now. This topic has given us a lot useful info about being a pure and etiquitte member in Internet forums; which is why exactly no one is giving a f*ck about it.

Spoiler

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

...*raises hand*

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

...*raises hand*

Alright then:

1) SOL: IMO GTA IV is the best GTA out there, do you agree?

A) Yes B) Very true C) Agreed

2) Do you agree with the fact that SA was a horrendous game? Compared to IV?

A) Indeed B) Quite Right C) This.

3) GTA V was not better than GTA IV.

A) Yes B) True C) GTA IV will never be beaten.

Just a trailer of the 'final' version.

Savvy?

• SonOfLiberty and TaviColen123 like this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Dud dats da gayest fukn sh*t I ever read, niga u fukin stupid, gta bein sh*t is realz, its not a fukn conspiracy, da mefia at rockstar pay monie 4 the ratings, n tha game is broked, I try kill some fagt.nigga n all the copz just Chase me 4 lyk no reason, 3 prtagonists so gay, made michael is lyk 71 n Franklin is obv a busta nigga cj was way cooler.

Srsly tho
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
  • Sting4S likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

Dud dats da gayest fukn sh*t I ever read, niga u fukin stupid, gta bein sh*t is realz, its not a fukn conspiracy, da mefia at rockstar pay monie 4 the ratings, n tha game is broked, I try kill some fagt.nigga n all the copz just Chase me 4 lyk no reason, 3 prtagonists so gay, made michael is lyk 71 n Franklin is obv a busta nigga cj was way cooler.

Go home, finn. You are drunk.

But, I like the irony that you posted like most of the regular GTA V members. :p

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if there were actually people sad and desperate enough to do that in the past.

Is that how you earned your golden star from the doctor back in the day SoL?  :p  ;)

• SonOfLiberty likes this

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Killerdude8, 16 December 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Being a contributing member to the V section is like being a really good helmsman on a sinking ship.

Ain't no point to it.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

You forgot the bit about feeding the otter.

• Gilligan likes this

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 16 December 2013 - 05:53 PM.

You forgot the bit about feeding the otter.

http://www.zooborns....24d15970b-800wi

Something like this, right?
  • Otter likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

Sir, that is clearly a child otter. I wannagawdammnedsalmon.

user was temp-baned for this comment

-MOON

• Gilligan likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 16 December 2013 - 06:07 PM.

Being a contributing member to the V section is like being a really good helmsman on a sinking ship.

Well then consider me Captain Jack Spartucus (or whatever the f*ck his name is) to the rescue.

Sir, that is clearly a child otter. I wannagawdammnedsalmon.

Out of curiosity, why the name 'Otter'? Did/do you have an interest in these creatures? Was/is it a nickname? How well do you get on with lil weasel?

• Killerdude8 likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Hey, admiral, you want to report this double post as well? How about refraining from abusing the report system, and focusing on your own 4000-posts-in-three-months spamming issues?

Maybe we could add that to the list, Maxine, "be sure to post as fast as possible with reckless abandon"

@ niko - Long story short: I'm Canadian.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

Ah, of course, of course. Gives me an idea for my soon-to-be new username.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users