Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to be a contributing member of the GTAV Section.

64 replies to this topic
Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 15 December 2013 - 03:13 PM.

In a moment of inspirational insanity (insanity because it’ll probly get me flamed to hell) I decided to do a small bit of writing for.. no real reason really.

How to be a contributing member of the GTAV Section.

ttj2.png

The first step to being a constructive member of the GTAV community is to never dig up topics that are more than 5 topics deep, If you have something to say, remember you are so special that you are allowed to create a new topic for whatever small point you have to make, Even if this point has been made recently. Remember, we love to read the same thing repeatedly.

Now that you know it’s cool to make a new topic for everything. Let’s talk about How to post in the GTAV forum.

This next part of the guide will show you How to reply, and interact with others.

When posting or making new topics remember the flowing:-

You are best GTA player, if anything goes wrong you must blame it on the sh*tty game, it can’t be Your fault.

Remember to cuss a lot; this will make people think you are cool and edgy,

Defend your opinion by insulting anybody who tries to start a debate with you, Only pussies debate things.

Never reply with facts or evidence. You are correct and that is all that matters.

Always type as if you are black, Even if you are not.

Use meme images, and gifs as much as possible, this will help get your point across.

If a topic is too long just type TL;DR, this will inform everyone that the topic is too long to read, and save everyone a lot of time.

Use cockstar as much as possible, This will show people that you are to be taken seriusly when dishing out negative game information.

Now that you know these simple facts, posting should be much easier for you now. But we are not done yet. There are a few more points to go over before you are a fully qualified poster.

So you know how to go about posting, but what do you post about? Well anything, Remember you are in the GTAV section, this means you hate GTAV, you might be a fan of Vice City, San Andreas, or IV, which is perfectly fine, but your job is to inform everybody how bad GTAV is, this is your main purpose,

One of the best ways to do this is to constantly compare GTAV to the GTA you like the most.

For example, Lots of people think the vigilante missions in IV were replaced with Bail Bonds; some people were disappointed with this. Your job is to correct errors like this.

Vigilante missions were actually replaced with Yoga.

Keep posting like this and people will constantly enjoy your pit of knowledge and commend you for it.

Enjoy being a fully active GTAV member, informing people, correcting wrongs, and making sure nobody wastes their money.

Remember, GTAV was the worst GTA ever, Reviewers were paid off, Game of the year was paid off, and the media is lying in a giant conspiracy saying the game is so popular when in fact nobody actually bought it.

Enjoy your new position as protector of GTA Games.

rb7l.png

- Im sorry

Maxine.

• F4L?, fireguy109, The Odyssey and 2 others like this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

TL;DR

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

GTA V Section? I never heard of it. May you kindly explain me what kind of outer space is it? Do they have exotic creatures?

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

That was kind of amusing I suppose, but boy what a waste of time and effort.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

I can't help but feel like this may have had a better impact in the GTAV forum.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

"Go away fa**ot, this isn't related to GTA V at all."

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ah, the mighty forever eternal stereotype of the V section and its contributors rears its ugly face once more. Where are those pesky liberals to our defence, eh? EH?

Spoiler

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yeah.. I decided to not post it there.. I figuerd it would jsut cause rants and get locked within seconds.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

New member guide to the V section:

38398.png

• Joe Chip, fireguy109, Lucchese and 8 others like this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

Well.. thats.. how to do it I guess o.o

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

V section in a nutshell.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Well.. thats.. how to do it I guess o.o

Don't worry, your drawings were much better.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

The proper way to post in the V section is to be a douche and criticize anybody with a negative opinion and defend the game against every little thing.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

The proper way to post in the V section is to be a douche and criticize anybody with a negative opinion and defend the game against every little thing.

Defend? hm. well evey day I see a new hate topic.

GTAV - Great game, with some major flaws, overall very good but. could have been so much better. but your are not aloud to.. Just like something, you have to be a fan or a hater. theres no middle ground of apreciation.

Besides.. the people who stick up for the game.. even tho there points are sometimes false.. seem .. alltogeather Less douchy than the cockstar crew.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by Raavi, 25 December 2013 - 02:18 AM.

I retract this statement.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Guide to wasting time: make a topic as useless as this. Furthermore you could post it in the wrong section just like this.
  • Raavi likes this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

It was soposed to go in the off topic section -.- I wasent goign to put it in GTAV,

Yet.. you still seem to need to reply to a topic you find.. Useless?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by StingrayX, 15 December 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Defend? hm. well evey day I see a new hate topic.
GTAV - Great game, with some major flaws, overall very good but. could have been so much better. but your are not aloud to.. Just like something, you have to be a fan or a hater. theres no middle ground of apreciation.

Besides.. the people who stick up for the game.. even tho there points are sometimes false.. seem .. alltogeather Less douchy than the cockstar crew.
I think both sides of the argument can be utterly stupid. Those who say GTA V sucks because it didn't do everything they wanted it to. And then you get those blinded fanboys who will bash you for every little criticism you made.
Tenxax, pretty sure you've seen him, is one of those dudes who likes to make justifications for every complaint and they are laughable. Like how I said, "the interiors V had were blocked in freemode for no reason" and I got, "herr durr there is a damn good reason they are locked, for realism" but any other time he'll say GTA is not supposed to be realistic. :dozing:

And then you have those annoying dramatic complaint threads, those dumber complain about the complainers threads, and sometimes within those topics you get complains about the complainers of the complainers or those who think all complaints belong in the complaint thread. Its a real mess. Its a hellhole with few good topics and rarely any good posters.

I cannot believe the V section was complained about a year ago. A year ago the topics were better, funner, the posters were funner and more contributive. The Scottish Guy was a good guy but, we know what happened to him, rather ludicrous.
  • Ermac. likes this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

ah.

Well im just being a sarcastic moron for the fun of it down here, I tend to stay out of the V section. posting wise.

But all I saw was a new topic every day about how GTAV is the worst game ever in history. some haters who post in every topic they find, some fans who totaly deny any small glitches.. and yeah I guess your right on it all tho.

People complained about the V section a year ago? I guess I kinda missed that.

Anyway Im aDumb gamer.. I like everything :B

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

It was soposed to go in the off topic section -.- I wasent goign to put it in GTAV,

soposed wasent goign.

Has someone been drinking?

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

So that's what's going on in the V section? I stay out of that section while I await the PC version.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

I made a useless reply to a useless topic.

The topic doesn't belong here. It doesn't belong anywhere, but if it was to be posted in any section it would be the GTA V section.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

^ Chill bro. That's what the off-topic section is for. You can just sit back and enjoy your slushie while the moderators do all that decision making work for you.
  • Lucchese and TaviColen123 like this

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

^ Chill bro. That's what the off-topic section is for. You can just sit back and enjoy your slushie while the moderators do all that decision making work for you.

It's an opinion. Your post is about as useless as the topic.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Guide to wasting time: make a topic as useless as this. Furthermore you could post it in the wrong section just like this.

You could also just not reply. You're wasting your own time by replying with a complaint when you could just move on and ignore it.

• Lucchese and TaviColen123 like this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 15 December 2013 - 07:02 PM.

the guy who made a topic about im a celbrity get me out of here, is calling my topic a useless waste of time?.. hmm. irony

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

V section used to be fun when I joined. Maybe GTA NeXT will bring that kind of fun back to GTAF. :p

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

The next GTA? ah... thats when people will flood in and complain about all the fetures that were in GTAV, but not in the next one, Where people will talk about how awsome GTAV was and how sh*tty this new game is, and how rockstar f*cked it up.. right?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Always type as if you are black, Even if you are not.

smh

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 15 December 2013 - 07:27 PM.

gtanext.png
VMysterypoll.gif
28000ep.jpg
img4554v.jpg
This kind of fun. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users