need a good video making advice

8 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

hello everyone i am here again to disturb you  :cry:  please help me everyone...

ok i wanna record video with high quality, less size and we can edit it...

i have these things for my video - 

1. fraps ( i use it but size it too big )

2. bandicam ( i use it to record the recorded video with fraps  :D  :D  :D  ) 

3. window movie maker ( never works, watched every tutorial, but never works so please do not use that word in the topic please )  :D 

4. xvid codec and virtual dub - ( both are useless for me, tried so much time to compress,but never )

5. gta sanandreas - use to record video from this game, but soo laggy

my laptop - 

AMD turion X2

64 BIT '

ATI graphics

4 GB ram

GOOD VIDEO GRAPHIC CARD

WINDOWS 7

AND EVERYTHING .....  :blush: 

so i have two problems in making my video - 

1 . laggy video - you cant imagine how i record my video and upload it to youtube, first i record game video        with fraps and after that, i close the fraps and open bandicam then i open the video recorded by fraps            and i record it by bandican ( you will think how poor and idiot i am ) but please understand it, this is the          way i record ! so sure the video is coming SOOO LAGGY and LOW QUALITY . this is because my gta                  sanandreas's frame per second is 25???? is that too short? how do i increase it? please tell me.. 

2. a good video editor - how do i edit the videos? i mean like adding intro's , credits , effects in video , caption     in videos how? is there is any other good software to edit videos? please do NOT PUT THESE NAMES ON           THE TOPIC ______________ WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER, WINDOWS LIVE MOVIE MAKER, SONY VEGAS PRO....

PLEASE TELL ME A FREE, EASY TO USE, NOT A TRIAL VERSION, FULL VERSION VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE...

I WILL NEVER FORGOT YOUR HELP  :(

SO please understand my feelings, please tell me a goood free video convertor and editor which is easy to use please ......

i hope you will help me  :(

thank you     :(  :(   :(  

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

any help please : (

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

Use the support forums.

Use fraps to record then compress the video using Windows Movie Maker 2.6
Here is tutorial by xghostx

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by KD himan, 15 December 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Use the support forums.

Use fraps to record then compress the video using Windows Movie Maker 2.6
Here is tutorial by xghostx

sorry sir but i watched this tutorial and windows movie maker does not work, i have mentioned about in the topic, any other suggestion? or my window movie maker is not right? can u give me the proper link for WMM? i have windows 7

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

Just download it from microsoft.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Just download it from microsoft.

yeh downloaded it from here, cant edit, add intro or credits :( even compress a video, any other software plz

MissionDesignerLazeR
  • MissionDesignerLazeR

LazeR sends his regards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

I recommend you use Camtasia Studio 8. It's a good editing software for videos, I use it myself. You can get a 1 month trial. 

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:16 AM Edited by RamiV2, 10 January 2014 - 06:52 PM.

You shouldn't be having laggy video since your PC specs are pretty good. Mine are half your specs yet I can still record at 25 FPS.

You can buy Sony Vegas Pro 10 or higher. There's also some torrents for it to get it free but I can't post a link. Also 25 FPS isn't bad. It's a decent framerate. I render my videos at 25 FPS because it renders fast and not many people can tell the difference between 25 FPS & 30 FPS (which is the average framerate people use when making videos).

Here's how I can help:

1) You can try changing your Fraps & GTA Display settings. Lower them. Turn the draw distance down, change your Visual Effects quality to Medium. Turn off "Framerate limiter". 

2) Don't record Fraps footage with Bandicam. That will only make the quality go down by a lot. When you put the videos you record with fraps into Sony Vegas, it makes the file size way smaller. I made 11 minutes (about 6GB with fraps) of footage into 200 mb and in 720p.

3) You can also learn about video editing, it will make it easier for you to find ways to improve your videos.

4) Close chrome and any other programs (besides GTA and Fraps) when you record. Your PC has a certain amount of ram and some programs take up a lot of ram. For example: chrome uses about 400,000 kb of ram if you have youtube open. That's 4 times the ram GTA SA uses on my pc. If you close the programs you aren't using it helps a lot.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

wht do u mean by WMM not working? never starts up? crashes whn editing? or wht?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users