Photo

Phoenix Post 1.07?

37 replies to this topic
Rockaholic77
  • Rockaholic77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

So Recently I lost my favourite car the Phoenix to the game randomly taking off the insurance and it getting destroyed the f*ck?

So after the 1.07 patch I haven't managed to find it in its natural spawn area (South East Docks) , I've tried lobby jumping, driving different cars to get new ones to spawn, Everything! Has anyone seen it since the 1.07 patch?

Someone help me get my Phoenix back? kthank!

• charleyefc likes this

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

I actually have yet to see one on the streets since the patch.  I drive mine constantly and do a lot of missions.  I used to see them on the freeway and at the docks

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by Diesleman, 15 December 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Hey man, the Phoenix can take a long time to find in free roam and I don't recommend you try to find it that way. What I suggest you do is fire up the job Hay No Branca from Gerald. Request a job from him, if its not it delete it and request again when you can and you'll get a different job. Repeat until you get Hay No Branca then after you have gathered the product you will be asked to destroy 3 vehicles. There is a Phoenix parked on the block where this takes place. Grab it and complete the mission in it. If you have mates get them to do the mission while you chill to make sure it goes smoothly. After the mission elect free mode and walla.

Are you on ps3? I'd be happy to give you a hand.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CWXJtmGYm8w

This shows the location of it during the mission, however you can no longer take it to your garage during the mission. Keep this in mind.
  • Magick, Mr. Piff 724, z0etr0pe and 1 other like this

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

so there was (is?) a glitch that randomly takes off insurance?  Explains why I lost my modded Primo after a tank blew it up..  i put over 200k into that car. 

Rockaholic77
  • Rockaholic77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Ahhh sweet bro. No I think me and my crew will have it covered, Awesome reply though bud very helpful =] Will postlater let you know how it goes =]

• Diesleman likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

havent seen a single phoenix since the patch under any game mode other than single player. same goes for the buccaneer. even simeon's list has gone missing.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

i saw a bucconeer yesterday. if they remove the phoenix form GTA:O i'm done with the game. that car is my club car. i think it's safe though since it's in the content creator and in muscle car races as a default car choice.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hey man, the Phoenix can take a long time to find in free roam and I don't recommend you try to find it that way. What I suggest you do is fire up the job Hay No Branca from Gerald. Request a job from him, if its not it delete it and request again when you can and you'll get a different job. Repeat until you get Hay No Branca then after you have gathered the product you will be asked to destroy 3 vehicles. There is a Phoenix parked on the block where this takes place. Grab it and complete the mission in it. If you have mates get them to do the mission while you chill to make sure it goes smoothly. After the mission elect free mode and walla.

Are you on ps3? I'd be happy to give you a hand.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CWXJtmGYm8w

This shows the location of it during the mission, however you can no longer take it to your garage during the mission. Keep this in mind.

props for posting a genuinely helpful and friendly comment. a rare thing on this forum.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Find someone that has one, start a lobby with just you and them. Drive to the docks with their car. Works best at night.

I found mine solo down there, and I have seen them since the patch.

Thegutang
  • Thegutang

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yeah I lost a couple of rare suped up cars too thanks to this glitch. I dont even drive my phoenix anymore in fear of losing it..

And its because of this glitch I finally said f*** it, I will glitch em back, and glitch some money as compensation too...

Way to go Rockstar, your game has a community who endorses glitches thanks to your amateur game design...

mikec_98
  • mikec_98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Anyone want to duplicate me one?

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

I got mine today doing Gerald's mission 'no hay bronca'. You can't store in garage while doing mission, but if you finish the mission driving the car you'll spawn in freemode with it and can be taken to garage or LSC

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

0_0.jpg

I still have mine, had it for a while now with insurance still on it i believe. I might go to docks and see if they still spawn.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

I got mine today doing Gerald's mission 'no hay bronca'. You can't store in garage while doing mission, but if you finish the mission driving the car you'll spawn in freemode with it and can be taken to garage or LSC

Is this a general result for vehicles in missions?

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Well, looks like rockstar messed up the spawn for the phoenix because they aren't spawning for me when I'm in mine. Been switching sessions close to a dozen times.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

I've noticed them spawning quite a bit downtown near the construction site and a bit north of that. I seem to see a lot of them almost every session since the 1.07 patch.

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

Where is that at? I never seen them spawn in downtown area.  Did they change teh spawn location?

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

Is this a general result for vehicles in missions?

In some of theo, as long as you don't have to exit the car to deliver something (even in the cutscenes like madrazo's rooftop rumble) you keep the car you are driving when you exit to freemode. Some of the missions where you can do it (the ones I remember) are.

No hay bronca - Gerald
Cleaning the cat house, holed up, trash talk, mixing up with coke - madrazo
Most of Lester mission which need to deliver something to warehouses (it's good when you want a merryweather jeep)

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

Where is that at? I never seen them spawn in downtown area.  Did they change teh spawn location?

I see them when I drive around between the construction site (near Mors Mutual Insurance) and the Maze Bank Tower. They're often quite literally every other car I see on the road (as the game tends to only spawn two types of cars for each area). I'm on PS3: not sure if that makes a difference but it might.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

havent seen a single phoenix since the patch under any game mode other than single player. same goes for the buccaneer. even simeon's list has gone missing.

I've been looking for the Buccaneer as well. Can't find it anywhere. I know you can buy it online, but I'd rather just find it for free.

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

I see them when I drive around between the construction site (near Mors Mutual Insurance) and the Maze Bank Tower. They're often quite literally every other car I see on the road (as the game tends to only spawn two types of cars for each area). I'm on PS3: not sure if that makes a difference but it might.

I'll check it out and see if they spawn.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

I've often seen nothing but phoenixes spawning on the street, but I can't say that I've seen a single one since 1.07.  To be fair though, I haven't been looking.

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

i haven't' see one by mors insurance/construction area :/

BlazenUp
  • BlazenUp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

Looked at the docks for hours with multiple people refreshing the session and all Gerald will give me is Violant Duct 99% of the time.

reiniat
  • reiniat

Entropy Fan

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

Well today i saw like 20 Buccaneers... So i took one.

Also i had THE EXACT SAME BUG than the OP guy, fortunately it took me one drive to the docks to find another Phoenix :)

0_0.jpg

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

So Recently I lost my favourite car the Phoenix to the game randomly taking off the insurance and it getting destroyed the f*ck?

So after the 1.07 patch I haven't managed to find it in its natural spawn area (South East Docks) , I've tried lobby jumping, driving different cars to get new ones to spawn, Everything! Has anyone seen it since the 1.07 patch?

Someone help me get my Phoenix back? kthank!

I do have a Phoenix, maybe I can drive it to help you find one? I'm on Xbox, Fluffythicus?  o:

R0bb0o
  • R0bb0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

Does the hey ho bronca method still work? I recently tried it so a friend could get one, but he couldn't seem to put it in his garage. I forget the name of the mission but its the one where you take a plane from Trevor's airfield and deliver it to the docks. After coming out of that mission I found 3 parked together near the entrance to the docks.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

Does the hey ho bronca method still work? I recently tried it so a friend could get one, but he couldn't seem to put it in his garage. I forget the name of the mission but its the one where you take a plane from Trevor's airfield and deliver it to the docks. After coming out of that mission I found 3 parked together near the entrance to the docks.

You can't garage while doing the mission. You need to have your friends complete the mission while you're far away in the car and go to freemode after completing the mission to keep it.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

You can't garage while doing the mission. You need to have your friends complete the mission while you're far away in the car and go to freemode after completing the mission to keep it.

Or you can do it by yourself, killing the gang leader while in the Phoenix, you'll spawn in it after mission is done. That's how I got mine today

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

I got 'no hay bronca' on my message list right now, so if anyone wants to do it with me so they can get a Phoenix just add me (PS3) same id as user name

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users