Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar didn't overhype this game - YOU did.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic
FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by FutoDriver, 15 December 2013 - 06:34 PM.

With Grand Theft Auto V Rockstar have tried to reimagine the open world game in a number of ways....

Who said this? It's not a forum quote. Honestly though saying people overhyped the game themselves makes it sound like a defence of an average game.

I'm with Stingray on this, I really did not expect much from the consoles and was not delusional about the space and hardware issues. I was happy with getting another good GTA game, but it missed the mark there some how.

• tom_p1980 likes this

kvic
  • kvic

Grand PooBar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Everyone saw those pretty videos and still's and thought the game would be just like it, WRONG any game made is going to make sure you see a lot of touched up stills and pretty videos .

alltherightmoves
  • alltherightmoves

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

This thread butters my bisquit

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

But R* promised the best parts of their best games, ecosystem for example and a "MASSIVE" map.

I love the game but that was all R* misleading me wasn't it :/

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

There's more to come, of that I am certain.  The game is 8GB.  Can someone who knows about that sort of thing tell us how much of that is utilised in the game as it currently stands?  I'd wager that there are a lot of as yet unused files there.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

Oh no no no my friend, it was not entirely our fault, R* over-hyped the game in a lot of ways, for example by simply not show-casing it like every other developers do, for almost 2 years they haven't shown any gameplay and therefore they let fans wondering what it was going to be like, with a brainstorm of questions that were pouring into their minds with every second that was passing without a glimpse of the game, on top of that, there were the dedicated YT channels that started analysing every single trailer, every single screensot, frame by frame and then they were talking about features that were pure speculation and still, they generated a lot of hype. For example, after the North Yankton postacrd was shown I saw a very ''famous'' youtuber saying something like ''Snow has been confirmed so you can expect snow related activities like snowboarding, skiing, and vehicles like the snowmobile'' and of course that turned out to be completely wrong. It was not mainly US who over-hyped this game, we were led into that by others and so, GTA V can be related to as THE MOST OVER-HYPED GAME OF ALL TIMES.

• tom_p1980 and 17th like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 15 December 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Oh no no no my friend, it was not entirely our fault, R* over-hyped the game in a lot of ways, for example by simply not show-casing it like every other developers do, for almost 2 years they haven't shown any gameplay and therefore they let fans wondering what it was going to be like, with a brainstorm of questions that were pouring into their minds with every second that was passing without a glimpse of the game, on top of that, there were the dedicated YT channels that started analysing every single trailer, every single screensot, frame by frame and then they were talking about features that were pure speculation and still, they generated a lot of hype. For example, after the North Yankton postacrd was shown I saw a very ''famous'' youtuber saying something like ''Snow has been confirmed so you can expect snow related activities like snowboarding, skiing, and vehicles like the snowmobile'' and of course that turned out to be completely wrong. It was not mainly US who over-hyped this game, we were led into that by others and so, GTA V can be related to as THE MOST OVER-HYPED GAME OF ALL TIMES.

You just proved the Op's point with 2/3rds of your comment.

Youtube: Fans analyzing EVERYTHING. Fans saying that snow was confirmed.

It was mainly the people that hyped it. It's like what's going on with DayZ Standalone right now. Devs are just showing updates with the game, and fans are going apesh*t crazy over it. It's mainly the fans

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 15 December 2013 - 09:09 PM.

It was mainly the people that hyped it. It's like what's going on with DayZ Standalone right now. Devs are just showing updates with the game, and fans are going apesh*t crazy over it. It's mainly the fans

What I'm saying is that is not OUR fault, the normal, average consumers who were manipulated by others, be it R*, the f*cking youtubers, the journalists and their previews or anyone else. I didn't over-hyped the game just by myself I was ''helped'' in this process

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Oh, those gta youtubers also pushed the hype. Confirming the tiniest things and then they give there opinion about it. Some guys went crazy in the comment section.

But R* promised the best parts of their best games, ecosystem for example and a "MASSIVE" map.

Tell me when did R* said that? Link, source, proof.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

Oh, those gta youtubers also pushed the hype. Confirming the tiniest things and then they give there opinion about it. Some guys went crazy in the comment section.

Oh come on, don't play dumb, they did said multiple times that they took the best parts of games like RDR or Max Payne 3 or MC LA and mashed them together in their ''biggest and most ambitious game yet''. And they also said how this map is ''5 times bigger than RDR''

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

There are two sides to it all really. Rockstar aren't guilt-free of this as they carefully marketed the game. Even silence is a tactic that marketers use and Rockstar played it very well with V. That said, there are a lot of people who definitely did overhype it. A statement in 2011 that the game is their most ambitious yet doesn't hold a candle two years later when they've had time to cut features and realize their grand ambition wouldn't work. I could start a book today and say "it's my most ambitious novel to date" and end up publishing a short story (not that I could publish a story but you get the idea). It's quite sad that there isn't really a black and white to it. Rockstar did some things but fans also expected way too much in some cases. Generally though, I think the game is well liked enough. Most of us admit it has flaws but still enjoy it. There are a few loudmouths who absolutely hate it but that happens all the time.  :lol:

I believe Rockstar did say that the map was bigger than SA, IV, and RDR combined... which when scaled properly ended up being true. 

• Official General and Zodape like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

What I'm saying is that is not OUR fault, the normal, average consumers who were manipulated by others, be it R*, the f*cking youtubers, the journalists and their previews or anyone else. I didn't over-hyped the game just by myself I was ''helped'' in this process

The Youtubers: Fans and consumers, just like you.

The 'journalists': Fans, just like you. (I put journalists in quotes because most of them just repeated rumors and stuff, like what was generated by fans)

If it wasn't from R*, it was from fans. Plain and simple. Fans did this to themselves by doing stuff like, what you said, 'confirming' snow and the like.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by Official General, 15 December 2013 - 09:52 PM.

I honestly did not hope for a big focus on graphics, draw distance, map size, or over-the-top-mess with lots of extra content. Quite frankly, I expected less with V and ended up disappointed. Why? I feel like it would've been better to make sure each feature was detailed to the best of Rockstar's ability, and I'm just more of a quality over quantity type of guy. I don't want a big map, great graphics, and lots of content if sh*t starts to feel overlooked and a tad bit half assed.

I could not agree with you on this more  :^:

@ spamtackey

There are two sides to it all really. Rockstar aren't guilt-free of this as they carefully marketed the game. A statement in 2011 that the game is their most ambitious yet doesn't hold a candle two years later when they've had time to cut features and realize their grand ambition wouldn't work. I could start a book today and say "it's my most ambitious novel to date" and end up publishing a short story (not that I could publish a story but you get the idea). It's quite sad that there isn't really a black and white to it. Rockstar did some things but fans also expected way too much in some cases. Generally though, I think the game is well liked enough. Most of us admit it has flaws but still enjoy it. There are a few loudmouths who absolutely hate it but that happens all the time.   :lol:

Yeah I agree with this too 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Zodape, 15 December 2013 - 10:02 PM.

I agree with you, OP, but R* did overhype two things:

-Online. Go watch the trailer and tell me they didn't overhype it.

-Franklin's trailer. Pure gangsta sh*t, we ended up with three missions. Of course, they said that the story was focused around heists, but if you look at Franklins trailer you would expect a lot of gangster crap going on. Nope, three missions and that's it. They should have focused his trailer on something else rather than being a gangster.

But yeah, some people did overhype it. I remember when I was just a forum lurker, I saw a thread that was about a screenshot that involved a random guy climbing a mountain. They all went "holy sh*t you can climb mountains best game ever okdsfejzdlfkejl". I knew that was not gonna happen and it was just a stupid ped in the middle of nowhere, nothing special.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Oh come on, don't play dumb, they did said multiple times that they took the best parts of games like RDR or Max Payne 3 or MC LA and mashed them together in their ''biggest and most ambitious game yet''. And they also said how this map is ''5 times bigger than RDR''

Playing dumb? no. Maybe they said that, but did they used the word: "massive"? Probably not, these kind of words were used by fans. The thing is, they say that with every gta game that's its their biggest and most ambitious game yet.

There are two sides to it all really. Rockstar aren't guilt-free of this as they carefully marketed the game. Even silence is a tactic that marketers use and Rockstar played it very well with V. That said, there are a lot of people who definitely did overhype it. A statement in 2011 that the game is their most ambitious yet doesn't hold a candle two years later when they've had time to cut features and realize their grand ambition wouldn't work. I could start a book today and say "it's my most ambitious novel to date" and end up publishing a short story (not that I could publish a story but you get the idea). It's quite sad that there isn't really a black and white to it. Rockstar did some things but fans also expected way too much in some cases. Generally though, I think the game is well liked enough. Most of us admit it has flaws but still enjoy it. There are a few loudmouths who absolutely hate it but that happens all the time.  :lol:

I believe Rockstar did say that the map was bigger than SA, IV, and RDR combined... which when scaled properly ended up being true. 

That's maybe true, but i think that they didn't used the word: "massive". These kind of things seem to get people disappointed, someone used the word and acts like it came from R* mouth.

RockstarMark
  • RockstarMark

Since the very beginning

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Maybe some of us are actually very happy with the game and are blown away that Rockstar managed to produce such a game on limited hardware. 

GTA is my favourite franchise in general and V is my favourite GAME of this generation (not movie game). There have been a number of great games, but in terms of scope and detail, I do not think anything touches V. That is my opinion , maybe if one does not nitpick and actually looks at the hundreds of amazing details in the game, they would see things differently.

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Showing North Yankton postcard was one of their overhyping action.

They are like EA - they care only about money.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Now before you claim me to be sitting on Rockstars cocks, read this post and then decide whether to call me a blatant fanboy.

Many people here were disappointing by GTA V because they were expecting it to be the game of the generation, a masterpiece, a gem in gaming, etc. and it didn't meet their expectations. Who do they blame, not themselves, but Rockstar.

Lets be honest, did Rockstar say in their magazines or articles that GTA V was going to be the game of the generation? No, they didn't. They showed the features and content in GTA V in a positive way. That's what every game company does. They wouldn't of said "Gambling isn't in the game, so don't get your hopes up" The most loyal company ever wouldn't even do that. 

You people, chose to overhype yourselves with all the information you got. YOU chose to watch every single trailer 5 times a day. YOU chose to spend all day looking for new information on GTA V. 

Also, I like how pre-release people we're talking about how less of information Rockstar gave about GTA V - really shows you how much information they actually give out. 2 years and only 6 trailers, one gameplay video and a few articles. No demos or anything like that like most games. 

Rockstar did not confirm a "Game of the century/generation/millenium. YOU chose to believe it was. YOU drained out the enjoyment of the game by overhyping it so much. And that's why most of you were dissapointed. 

/rant 

Yup, defo a Rockstar fanboy.  :rol:

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 15 December 2013 - 10:09 PM.

They only care about money...

Mhmm, so that's why they're releasing free DLC they can easily charge for (Content Creator), not announcing a PC version yet, not announcing a next-gen version yet, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to release multiple patches when they could easily save money by waiting and bundling all the fixes together (EA), etc.

Oh, and let's not forget the lack of Day-One DLC like most developers have now!

Now, you were saying?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

lol, hate never stops. Oh and you are on a GTAforum (GTA is made by R*). Leave

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

The 'journalists': Fans, just like you. (I put journalists in quotes because most of them just repeated rumors and stuff, like what was generated by fans)

If it wasn't from R*, it was from fans. Plain and simple. Fans did this to themselves by doing stuff like, what you said, 'confirming' snow and the like.

Yeah, this.

Its GTA. I expected to be able to steal cars, shoot anything that moves, and a wanted system.

I didn't follow any of the YouTube stuff so I can't really speak on it, but it's definitely not a stretch to guess some people capitalized on GTAV's popularity right after trailer 1.

Also, a lot of rumor and analysis on the game that was 'reported on' by various websites actually generated from here. Just saying.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, this.

Its GTA. I expected to be able to steal cars, shoot anything that moves, and a wanted system.

I didn't follow any of the YouTube stuff so I can't really speak on it, but it's definitely not a stretch to guess some people capitalized on GTAV's popularity right after trailer 1.

Also, a lot of rumor and analysis on the game that was 'reported on' by various websites actually generated from here. Just saying.

Oh yeah. Youtube was in full GTA 5 mode.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by Proletariat, 15 December 2013 - 10:18 PM.

You see, Rockstar, like any other business, marketed their product very effectively. In fact, so effectively, they didn't have to more than putting out a few trailers, press realeses, murals, and a commercial. They didn't attend gaming conferences like E3. So, who picked up the slack? The idiotic, moronic, IQ 80 GTAforums forumers who OVERHYPED every single detail, every single word R* said about the game, every single piece of information, ans SPECULATED LIKE CRAZY. You know why? Because they were disappointed with GTA IV? Why? Cause they couldn't do any activities and they didin't like the driving physics. So happened when GTA V came out? Their boners went flat because it didn't meet their expectations? Why? Because they couldn't do any activities and they didn't like the driving physics!!!!!! Can you imagine how retarded these people are?!!!

They have no f*cking common sense WHATSOEVER!!! They didn;t understand the consoles' limitations, they misconstrued every single word R* said (Remember Kindled who said thar R* is probably hiding a large portion of the map to surprise us even the mappers said it simply wasn't possible? Remember the poeple who were using Photoshop to deblur a highway sign that looked like Las Venturas, but actually wasn't? Remeber the people who read TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much into Rockstar's words about the game? Remember f*cking CVG overhyping GTA V? Remember all those other usless Youtubers who did just the same?)

Tell me, what hand did Rockstar had in this overhyping? TELL ME! I didn't have very high hopes with this game, but when I played it I was simply blown away! By the dialogue, original score, story, map, and graphics! I didn't have ridiculous expectations neither did the official reveiwers.critics and that's why GTA V got all those perfect scores. The users here are simply arrogant, greedy, spooled little brats who always yell about interiors and activities and the sh*tty story. They did that for all the GTA's and they're going to do the same for GTA VI. I want to see someone here wright a story as good as GTA V's or TLOU's or RDR's.

I want to see someone here make a game like GTA V on old gen consoles. I want to see someone here make anything on the scale of GTA V and with masterful execution. Then, they have permission to critique. Who cares if GTA V has a few bugs? Who cares if GTA V has yoga? Who cares for the driving physics? The story was awesome, map was awesome, missions were much better than GTA IV's, and the dialogue was simply the best! If you seriously think GTA V is by any means a bad game, you don't deserve to play any R* game. Period. 

• RockstarMark, Officer Ronson and Geralt of Rivia like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 15 December 2013 - 10:17 PM.

You see, Rockstar, like any other business, marketed their product very effectively. In fact, so effectively, they didn't have to more than putting out a few trailers, press realeses, murals, and a commercial. They didn't attend gaming conferences like E3. So, who picked up the slack? The idiotic, moronic, IQ 80 GTAforums forumers who OVERHYPED every single detail, every single word R* said about the game, every single piece of information, ans SPECULATED LIKE CRAZY. You know why? Because they were disappointed with GTA IV? Why? Cause they couldn't do any activities and they didin't like the driving physics. So happened when GTA V came out? Their boners went flat because it didn't meet their expectations? Why? Because they couldn't do any activities and they didn't like the driving physics!!!!!! Can you imagine how retarded these people are?!!! They have no f*cking common sense WHATSOEVER!!! They didn;t understand the consoles' limitations, they misconstrued every single word R* said (Remember Kindled who said thar R* is probably hiding a large portion of the map to surprise us even the mappers said it simply wasn't possible? Remember the poeple who were using Photoshop to deblur a highway sign that looked like Las Venturas, but actually wasn't? Remeber the people who read TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much into Rockstar's words about the game? Remember f*cking CVG overhyping GTA V? Remember all those other usless Youtubers who did just the same?) Tell me, what hand did Rockstar had in this overhyping? TELL ME! I didn't have very high hopes with this game, but when I played it I was simply blown away! By the dialogue, original score, story, map, and graphics! I didn't have ridiculous expectations neither did the official reveiwers.critics and that's why GTA V got all those perfect scores. The users here are simply arrogant, greedy, spooled little brats who always yell about interiors and activities and the sh*tty story. They did that for all the GTA's and they're going to do the same for GTA VI. I want to see someone here wright a story as good as GTA V's or TLOU's or RDR's. I want to see someone here make a game like GTA V on old gen consoles. I want to see someone here make anything on the scale of GTA V and with masterful execution. Then, they have permission to critique. Who cares if GTA V has a few bugs? Who cares if GTA V has yoga? Who cares for the driving physics? The story was awesome, map was awesome, missions were much better than GTA IV's, and the dialogue was simply the best! If you seriously think GTA V is by any means a bad game, you don't deserve to play any R* game. Period. 

I don't know about the rest of your post, too cluttered for me to read, but I marked where you were spot on.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

You see, Rockstar, like any other business, marketed their product very effectively. In fact, so effectively, they didn't have to more than putting out a few trailers, press realeses, murals, and a commercial. They didn't attend gaming conferences like E3. So, who picked up the slack? The idiotic, moronic, IQ 80 GTAforums forumers who OVERHYPED every single detail, every single word R* said about the game, every single piece of information, ans SPECULATED LIKE CRAZY. You know why? Because they were disappointed with GTA IV? Why? Cause they couldn't do any activities and they didin't like the driving physics. So happened when GTA V came out? Their boners went flat because it didn't meet their expectations? Why? Because they couldn't do any activities and they didn't like the driving physics!!!!!! Can you imagine how retarded these people are?!!! They have no f*cking common sense WHATSOEVER!!! They didn;t understand the consoles' limitations, they misconstrued every single word R* said (Remember Kindled who said thar R* is probably hiding a large portion of the map to surprise us even the mappers said it simply wasn't possible? Remember the poeple who were using Photoshop to deblur a highway sign that looked like Las Venturas, but actually wasn't? Remeber the people who read TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much into Rockstar's words about the game? Remember f*cking CVG overhyping GTA V? Remember all those other usless Youtubers who did just the same?) Tell me, what hand did Rockstar had in this overhyping? TELL ME! I didn't have very high hopes with this game, but when I played it I was simply blown away! By the dialogue, original score, story, map, and graphics! I didn't have ridiculous expectations neither did the official reveiwers.critics and that's why GTA V got all those perfect scores. The users here are simply arrogant, greedy, spooled little brats who always yell about interiors and activities and the sh*tty story. They did that for all the GTA's and they're going to do the same for GTA VI. I want to see someone here wright a story as good as GTA V's or TLOU's or RDR's. I want to see someone here make a game like GTA V on old gen consoles. I want to see someone here make anything on the scale of GTA V and with masterful execution. Then, they have permission to critique. Who cares if GTA V has a few bugs? Who cares if GTA V has yoga? Who cares for the driving physics? The story was awesome, map was awesome, missions were much better than GTA IV's, and the dialogue was simply the best! If you seriously think GTA V is by any means a bad game, you don't deserve to play any R* game. Period. 

I don't know about the rest of your post, too cluttered for me to read, but I marked where you were spot on.

Yea made pragraphs. Lol, when I rant I forget to make paragraphs.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Official General, 15 December 2013 - 10:26 PM.

Franklin's trailer. Pure gangsta sh*t, we ended up with three missions. Of course, they said that the story was focused around heists, but if you look at Franklins trailer you would expect a lot of gangster crap going on. Nope, three missions and that's it. They should have focused his trailer on something else rather than being a gangster.

Indeed  :^:

This one thing the Rockstar Defence Force cannot deny. That sh*t was definitely overhyped, no question about it. I can still remember being filled with crazy amounts of adrenaline and excitement watching that trailer. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

Franklin's trailer. Pure gangsta sh*t, we ended up with three missions. Of course, they said that the story was focused around heists, but if you look at Franklins trailer you would expect a lot of gangster crap going on. Nope, three missions and that's it. They should have focused his trailer on something else rather than being a gangster.

This one thing the Rockstar Defence Force cannot deny. That sh*t was definitely overhyped, no question about it. I can still remember being filled with crazy amounts of adrenaline and excitement watching that trailer. 

I don't think overhyped is the word.

Franklins trailer was absolutely implied to gang stuff though. I'd say implied over overhyped. The implication led to the overhype.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

All I want to know is, after coming from the massive San Andreas, how did people react when IV dropped??

Makes me glad that I didn't follow IV's hype back then.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

@Official

We both agree that Franklin needed more hood stuff to flesh out his character. Looking back, his trailer was basically Hood Safari at different times of day, and with cars instead of jet skis.

That being said, expectations are a motherf*cker and none of us can really agree on what enough is.

That's where fan generated hype comes in. They showed us a handful of trailers and we, the fans went nuts.

Some went overboard.

But how can R* be blamed for promoting a product they're selling? That's a damned if you do, damned if you don't, no way around it.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

The trailer was to make his persona stand out more or to paint his persona out. What else did you wanted to see? Franklin with them hillbillies? "Reeeeeal Hilbbily type of S". That's right, who caused the crazy amounts of adrenaline and excitement? You.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users