Remove Parked Cars

3 replies to this topic
masternewport
  • masternewport

Perfectio per insaniam

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hi there,

I created a parked car spawner via CLEO and saved the game so the cars always spawn in those places all the time. But I've recently noticed I made a mistake and I would like them all removed so I can start again and make a new parked car spawner. Any idea on how to do this?

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hi there,

I created a parked car spawner via CLEO and saved the game so the cars always spawn in those places all the time. But I've recently noticed I made a mistake and I would like them all removed so I can start again and make a new parked car spawner. Any idea on how to do this?

I am not sure if the CLEO generators actually affect the save games.

But what you can do is edit the script by changing or removing the lines of the generators,which have the Opcode 014B that defines the parked vehicles generator.

Before you do so,backup the script in case I'm wrong.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

Car generators can be unallocated and removed from the save. Check the notes in the post linked below.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063163571

If you have a lot of added vehicles then it might be easier to cut and paste an unmodified cargen pool into your save.

It's a good idea to keep backups of your saves to make reversion a lot easier.

masternewport
  • masternewport

Perfectio per insaniam

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Car generators can be unallocated and removed from the save. Check the notes in the post linked below.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063163571

If you have a lot of added vehicles then it might be easier to cut and paste an unmodified cargen pool into your save.

It's a good idea to keep backups of your saves to make reversion a lot easier.

I see. I'm not sure how to cut and paste an unmodified cargen pool. Luckily enough I have a back up that goes back to End of the Line with nothing modded. So I just need to complete a few more things and save that and back it up again so I can just experiment with parked cars and such. I'll definitely have a go with that sase tool that looks very useful thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users