Quantcast

» «
Photo

Storage error..

7 replies to this topic
3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

So today I tried to get on, played for about five minutes and it went black. Took me back to the R* screen, and said an error about the storage and whatnot. What's going on? 

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by Andreas, 23 December 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Bump diggity, anyone?

Edit: Do not double-post, use the Edit-button.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by Tycek, 21 December 2013 - 08:55 PM.

Some details would be nice: console your playing on, game version (disk, downloaded) and the moment when it's happening. 

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

Some details would be nice: console your playing on, game version (disk, downloaded) and the moment when it's happening. 

Aight'.

Just got to play around 10-15 minutes, everything's good, alright? Screen goes black, takes me back to R* stupid ass police siren thing, after warning words and stuff, error message comes up talking about my storage. And it repeats everything again. I play on an XBOX 360, DISC GTA V WITHO NLY INSTALL DISC INSTALLED, AND IT RANDOMLY HAPPENS ON GAMEPLAY. I don't know, f*ck R*. Dumbass people work there..

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Andreas, 23 December 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Alright, I went to GameStop to get my sh*t cleaned, they cleaned it. Came home, checked to see if it worked. Went through the R* trademark police sh*t, the warning words and sh*t, and reached the loading screen. JUST THE LOADING SCREEN WHERE THAT BLONDE B*TCH IS TAKING A SELFIE. It freezes there, and it just stops. It doesn't even get to gameplay. F*ck it, I'm renting a copy and switching both with my broken ones. R* can't even put out games without issues, dumb asses I swear. I'm not even a gamer, I just play games cause it's fun and this happens. $60 for a broken, barely-finished game made by European-drunks.

Edit: Do not double-post, use the Edit-button.

Veeber
  • Veeber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Aight'.

Just got to play around 10-15 minutes, everything's good, alright? Screen goes black, takes me back to R* stupid ass police siren thing, after warning words and stuff, error message comes up talking about my storage. And it repeats everything again. I play on an Xbox 360, disc GTA V with only install disc installed, and it randomly happens on gameplay. I don't know, f*ck R*. Dumbass people work there..

Did you bother to even check your storage to see if anything is wrong? No. Did you try to reinstall the disc? No. Did you try to do anything to resolve the issue? No again.

Alright, I went to GameStop to get my sh*t cleaned, they cleaned it. Came home, checked to see if it worked. Went through the R* trademark police sh*t, the warning words and sh*t, and reached the loading screen. JUST THE LOADING SCREEN WHERE THAT BLONDE B*TCH IS TAKING A SELFIE. It freezes there, and it just stops. It doesn't even get to gameplay. F*ck it, I'm renting a copy and switching both with my broken ones. R* can't even put out games without issues, dumb asses I swear. I'm not even a gamer, I just play games cause it's fun and this happens. $60 for a broken, barely-finished game made by European-drunks.

What cleaned? All you've done is moan without trying to resolve the issue yourself. It's not R* fault that you can't be bothered to find out the actual issue and try to fix it. If this was a barely finished game, it will be just that barely finished. Don't ever buy R* games again if that's what you think of them, if they can't put out games "without issues" why do you continue to buy them. And yes it's your problem.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Whatever, I bought a new game and the problem is gone..

diesel47
  • diesel47

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Whatever, I bought a new game and the problem is gone..

Don't tell me you actually spent money on a replacement DVD. I hope you didn't reward Rockstar Games with another $60 for selling you a buggy game. GTA V is obviously not a finished product and they launched it anyway since all they care about is making money. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users