GTA crashing

4 replies to this topic
audifox
  • audifox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

I really need help with this.

I have installed 2 mods with GGMM and the first one, "Audi A8 by kurgan", worked so I was encouraged to keep putting new cars in. The next one was an Opel Kadett but the game crashed after loading and selecting a save game. I reinstalled it and played normally for a few hours, then while I was doing a mission the game crashed at random. Since then the same problem kept coming back. Also, right before the game crashed, I noticed that my Audi A8 was still there even though I completely uninstalled GTA. So was my old save file. I need to remove the Opel Kadett mod and if I don't have to I don't want to remove the Audi A8, but if I do I am willing to. Please help, GTA SA is a fun game and I can't play it :(

Specifications:

-Windows 7 Home Premium

-Intel Core i5 3210M

-Intel Integrated Graphics 4000

-6 GB RAM

-audifox

audifox
  • audifox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

Update: I don't play the crashing save game anymore, but even though I reinstalled GTA SA I still see the Audi A8 and the Opel Kadett. I don't want them anymore and I don't know how to remove them. Please help :(

AlexGRFan97
  • AlexGRFan97

Builder of Robots, Conqueror of Arenas

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

What cars did you replace with the Audi and Opel?

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

Try removing the game's directory folder,then re-install the game.
I had a similiar issue and it helped me.

Savidge
  • Savidge

車フリーク

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Update: I don't play the crashing save game anymore, but even though I reinstalled GTA SA I still see the Audi A8 and the Opel Kadett. I don't want them anymore and I don't know how to remove them. Please help :(

You should always keep a backup of gta3.img, it really does help a lot with situations like yours. If you've reinstalled San Andreas and they're still there then first take a look at which cars they replaced, then find the original .dff and .txd files of the cars and replace them in an IMG tool. I know that may sound a little complicated but it should work.

• Snoops27 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users