Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wow, I'm sick and tired of shoveling snow already !

58 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Yeah, 80% chance. Snow doesn't really bother me much anymore though, I absolutely detested it a month ago, but it's growing on me.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 17 December 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Yeah, 80% chance. Snow doesn't really bother me much anymore though, I absolutely detested it a month ago, but it's growing on me.

I don't mind the snow either, unless I have to drive in it. Then it's a pain in the ass. Especially when the plows don't get out fast enough.

Can't even count how much money i've spent on my car because of the snow.

@Trinette

Where are you out of? That seems like New England weather. One day its freezing, next its sunny and warm.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

I don't mind the snow either, unless I have to drive in it. Then it's a pain in the ass. Especially when the plows don't get out fast enough.

@Trinette

Where are you out of? That seems like New England weather. One day its freezing, next its sunny and warm.

The south-eastern part of Michigan, which is oddly enough probably the same-ish area as OP if we're both 20 minutes give or take from downtown Detroit. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

@Trinette

The south-eastern part of Michigan, which is oddly enough probably the same-ish area as OP if we're both 20 minutes give or take from downtown Detroit. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Do you get lake-effect there?

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

@Trinette

It happens, but it's much more common on the entire west side of the state with Lake Michigan. :ph34r: :ph34r:

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

@Trinette

It happens, but it's much more common on the entire west side of the state with Lake Michigan. :ph34r: :ph34r:

You love that smiley lol... :sly:

• Trinette likes this

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

And I'm sick and tired of sweating my ass off on the bus these days. Brazil is one hell of a country right now.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

If you watch NFL football and saw the Eagles/Detroit game, this is then.

Ya... and that game was a DISASTER :lol:

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Every time a snowstorm moves into the Northeast we're usually spared here in South Jersey. There's always that freezing line on the Delaware river. Instead, it just rains here, A LOT. Our grounds are saturated beyond the f*cking max.

Meh, the weather here is weird as sh*t too. One day it's 28 degrees, the next it's 57.

Oh well. Enjoy some of the snow tomorrow for you folks in New York, Philly and the rest of the Northeast. :p

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:12 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 17 December 2013 - 07:12 AM.

i have children that will work for you. i only require that you do not ask any questions, and allow me to enter your house and scare the sh*t out of you during the darkest hours of the night.

love,
bagul.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

As a Minnesotan, I actually don't mind shoveling the snow.  It gives me time to just think about stuff and/or daydream while listening to my music.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by I<3GTAV, 18 December 2013 - 02:40 AM.

It's snowing. For the fourth time this week. And out of all of this snow, we still don't have a snow day. Thank god I'm going to LA next month for a few days.

36Chambers
  • 36Chambers

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

It still hasn't snowed yet in Seattle. Seems like we're going to be sticking around the mid 40's for some time. But if it doesn't snow by Christmas I will lose my sh*t.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

Finally some snow.
It rarely snows in my country.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

@Trinette

How's the snow over there ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:  I'm running out of room to pile this stuff !

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

I´m sick and tired not having snow! last few years have been very snowy and now, still nothing. It´s darker than hell without snow.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Shorts and T-shirts here in Aussieland. Sucks to be you lol.

Pants and jumper in Vic, quite cold here as of late...had a bit of heat last week but i'm glad we don't get snow, especially the piles in some of these pics lol.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

I must have angered the snow gods or something when I wrote this post in December... I think we've had some sort of record breaking season for snowfall LOL.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

Don't even get me started. We've broken records already and if it snows more than six inches tomorrow then we break yet another.

Snow day was already declared for tomorrow...there is a chance for another snow day on Friday. The thing is at this point I'd rather be going to work. This has been one of the most endlessly brutal winters I can remember.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

I just hope it isn't that terrible heavy wet snow like we had last time. It makes me all wibbly and wobbly with the shovel, and then most of the snow ends up sliding off my shovel before I can hoist it into the pile. :(

Johan
  • Johan

San Francisco Giants 2014 World Champions

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

This is all I've been asking for ; for years here in the East Coast. We've been getting snow about 3 times a year in the winter season for quite a while now so I'm really pumped for the sudden increase this year.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

If you drove or had to shovel/deal with the snow in a negative way on a daily basis, believe me, you wouldn't be asking for it.

It's nice and all but when it causes travel delays, accidents, you have to shovel it, deal with ice on top of it....yeah.

• Tacymist likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

Come to Brazil, not Rio, but here on the south. We barely have winter, the heat is unbearable at the moment. I wish we had a bit of snow. But yeah its a problem sometimes.. We can't handle nature.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Seemed for few days that the spring would be coming already. Luckily, temperature went back to below freezing, and it snowed a bit.

Personally, I love winter more than summer. If you're cold, just dress more. Need to shovel a bit of snow? Daily dose of exercise. Ice on the roads? Be prepared to brake early and drive a bit below speed limits.

It's easy to say that winter and snow require nothing more than preparation since I've had to deal with it for almost 20 years, and we have pretty much everything to keep traffic moving in freezing temperatures and during large snowfalls.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

It just wont stop.  And it isn't like the snowy winters when the snow disappears between storms.

Just took these.

nEqu2j2.jpg

mGXAjpn.jpg

Nl1k1AX.jpg

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

There is 14 inches on the ground here right now and another 6 to come this afternoon. I went outside to try to do a pre-scrape on my vehicle to clear it off but gave up halfway through.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

It just wont stop.  And it isn't like the snowy winters when the snow disappears between storms.

Just took these.

-snip

Woooow. Over here, in the Middle East, everybody dreams about having snow. We're all sick and tired of not having snow. :p

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

Just took these.

-snip

Woooow. Over here, in the Middle East, everybody dreams about having snow. We're all sick and tired of not having snow. :p

Careful what you wish for.  Here is what my back yard looks like as of now.

I actually have to shovel paths for my pussy dogs.

tpNCkPH.jpg

See that hole towards the right?  That is the water fall to my koi pond.

kVdKhZK.jpg

GcSyYpM.jpg

oconEja.jpg

WNxpNaZ.jpg

nNlMQyM.jpg

• stu and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Returning Member 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2013
    Hottest Member 2014

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Panz, 13 February 2014 - 05:09 PM.

Looks about as bad as here, Trip. And guess what!? More snow on Saturday. :^: This has to be storm 4 or 5 in the last month or so. It's an insane winter.

1925247_10151875382951036_529596834_n.jp

1891287_10151875383036036_1061896530_n.j

1505990_10151875382801036_665872007_n.jp

This can't be more true. My college never cancels classes, even when under 15 inches of snow:

1888725_698006393583010_2117151962_n.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users