• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

• Niko Bellic

You suck.

• lol232, DeafMetal, lazy. and 3 others like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:34 AM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 19 January 2014 - 06:35 AM.

• Niko Bellic

You suck.

- Niko Bellic

- Roman Bellic

- Brucie (whatever the fu*k his last name is)

- Packie McReary

- Derrick McReary

- Luis Lopez

- Johnny Klebitz

- Francis McReary

- Dwyane Forge

- Playboy X

- Michelle/ Karen

- Mallorie Bardas- Bellic

- Elizebetha Torres

- Kate McReary

- Clay

- Terry Therope

- Billy Grey

- Brian

- Gay Tony

- Rocco Pelosi

- Luis' mum

- Amando

- Henrique

- Bulgarian

- Dimitri Rascalov

- Jimmy Pegorino

• Miamivicecity, DeafMetal and grumpy cat meme like this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

• Niko Bellic

You suck.

- Niko Bellic

- Roman Bellic

- Packie McReary

- Derrick McReary

- Luis Lopez

- Johnny Klebitz

- Francis McReary

- Dwyane Forge

- Playboy X

- Michelle/ Karen

- Elizebetha Torres

- Kate McReary

- Clay

- Terry Therope

- Billy Grey

- Brian

- Gay Tony

- Rocco Pelosi

- Luis' mum

- Amando

- Henrique

- Bulgarian

- Dimitri Rascalov

- Jimmy Pegorino

At least you can list all of GTA IV's main supporting characters. I think I'd struggle to list all of GTA V's (forgettable) ones. :p

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 19 January 2014 - 06:41 AM.

• Niko Bellic

You suck.

- Niko Bellic

- Roman Bellic

- Packie McReary

- Derrick McReary

- Luis Lopez

- Johnny Klebitz

- Francis McReary

- Dwyane Forge

- Playboy X

- Michelle/ Karen

- Elizebetha Torres

- Kate McReary

- Clay

- Terry Therope

- Billy Grey

- Brian

- Gay Tony

- Rocco Pelosi

- Luis' mum

- Amando

- Henrique

- Bulgarian

- Dimitri Rascalov

- Jimmy Pegorino

At least you can list all of GTA IV's main supporting characters. I think I'd struggle to list all of GTA V's (forgettable) ones. :p

:angry:

I could list V's characters if I wanted to. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

Actually I can too. That would be forgettable, unlikeable and boring. Just those three little words are enough to describe the characters in GTA V. :miranda:

• lazy. and grumpy cat meme like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

Actually I can too. That would be forgettable, unlikeable and boring. Just those three little words are enough to describe the characters in GTA V. :miranda:

contrarian_trollcat.jpg

• ten-a-penny likes this

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

I hated the repetitive missions in the game. (Drive here, kill the targets, drive back)

• DeafMetal, grumpy cat meme, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

I better list all the buggy things I don't like in this game. I'll just let you know this:

when I say I hate GTA IV, I refer to the CONTENTS of the game. not the game itself.

hate IV's contents =/= hate Iv itself. hate IV itself = hate every single thing this game has. from the annihilator to the NRG-900RR my favorite bike in IV.

anyways.....

• driving physics- now don't get me wrong. I love how you fly miles away in any jump (especially for the bikes) but just trying to TURN makes you slam something hard. I love the bike physics. its just the driving physics that slam it on my face. also, I always HAVE to slam a car in the nearest wall when turning. ON SLOW SPEEDS (here where V beats IV. you won't slam anything since "the car/bike is glued to the ground" and also here where IV beats V. you're SUPPOSED to fly when you make a jump on a bike :/ )
  • everything is so gloomy. MY EYES!- I love the settings, but the dark and gloomy areas of LC sometimes just make me want to turn off my TV :turn:
  • characters- I have no problem in Niko, but he's sometimes just annoy me.... especially with that fat-ass Roman.
  • ROMAN!- if you're complaining about Franklin being annoying, or Eddie Pulaski being "Tenpenny's annoying bitch" then you haven't played IV right? :p
  • I'll sue who made bowling in the game.....- self-explained :p
  • no planes- I know I explained this, but I just want to point it out. I know we had helicopters, but what? only two or something? (I'm referring to the past. I have no problems in it now)
  • screw the buzzard.....- if we didn't have the buzzard, the annihilator will probably have some rockets now in GTA Online. the buzzard has the WORST controlling. ever. :sui: (I know that the buzzard is from TBOGT, but I just want to complain about it JUST for the sake of complaining :p )
  • character clothes- this is by far the worst clothing system a GTA game might have. I ALWAYS go to stores so I can change Niko's clothes. :turn:
  • "Niko drive here. Niko kill that. Niko steal that"- needless I say more?
  • vehicle choices- the only vehicles I like are the Annihilator (KICK-ASS!) the NRG-900RR (the normal version is trash....) and the Patriot. all the others? :turn:
  • "HEY! NIKO! wanna bowling?"- I think the title is kinda messed.....I meant in this one, the relationship system. you're TWO ISLAND away, then lets say Roman calls. he's "expecting you in one hour" :blink: I'M TWO ISLANDS AWAY! :*(

those are what I though of now

• Lowi likes this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

• driving physics- now don't get me wrong. I love how you fly miles away in any jump (especially for the bikes) but just trying to TURN makes you slam something hard. I love the bike physics. its just the driving physics that slam it on my face. also, I always HAVE to slam a car in the nearest wall when turning. ON SLOW SPEEDS (here where V beats IV. you won't slam anything since "the car/bike is glued to the ground" and also here where IV beats V. you're SUPPOSED to fly when you make a jump on a bike :/ )

I never experience anything like that in GTA IV? I can make perfect turns without crashing into anything.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

I never experience anything like that in GTA IV? I can make perfect turns without crashing into anything.

I don't crash either when driving my bike, but if I'm driving a car? I HAVE to slam it somewhere even if I'm not driving fast enough....

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

You can't drive for sh*t then. I drove many miles in LC, sweeping my car's ass on every curve and flying between the cars, even on oncoming traffic without hitting anything. Can't say the same about V, when the driving system (especially by AI) is so unpredictable and sometimes (quite often) some civilian decides to cut my way, by going on the intersection or stopping right in the middle perfectly blocking my path. 

• Miamivicecity, lazy. and Jeansowaty like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

You can't drive for sh*t then. I drove many miles in LC, sweeping my car's ass on every curve and flying between the cars, even on oncoming traffic without hitting anything. Can't say the same about V, when the driving system (especially by AI) is so unpredictable and sometimes (quite often) some civilian decides to cut my way, by going on the intersection or stopping right in the middle perfectly blocking my path. 

I do can drive my bike around. that doesn't make me a bad driver :p

also, I was really good at first, but later after GTA V, I didn't get the hang of the driving on this game anymore

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

I did. You were probably so hooked into the game and mastered it. Here is how you were playing:

regular-show-screen.jpg

Now SoL is getting a flashback about when his name was MiamiVice.

• Miamivicecity, grumpy cat meme and ten-a-penny like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

I did. You were probably so hooked into the game and mastered it. Here is how you were playing:

regular-show-screen.jpg

Now SoL is getting a flashback about when his name was MiamiVice.

:lol:

you never cease to amaze me! :inlove:

• Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

If there is one thing to dislike it is the poor traffic AI constantly shunting and sideswiping you.

AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

• Friends constantly wanting to meet up, especially if you agree and the meeting point spawns on the other side of the city. 

I actually find this more annoying than the "constant" phone calls. Even if I intend to hang out with them it's annoying being in Alderney and having to pick them up from say Broker. In saying that you get to learn their meet up points in general.

For example when Niko and Roman move into the Bohan safehouse hanging out with Roman usually means picking him up from there, but not always.

Yeah, that was irritating. Thank god they changed that in V. Except when you're in Sandy Shores, in which case they'll spawn four miles over in Paleto Bay...

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

That wasn't that bad when you could use taxi and skip the trip to get to your friends. Useless V friendship is more annoying for me as there is literally no point in meeting someone except some dialogues. 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

^ True story bro. Friend system is more annoying in V than IV. And this...

Credits goes to Drunken Cowboy for image.

call_zpsbae48d8c.png

• Miamivicecity, B Dawg, lol232 and 3 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

^ True story bro. Friend system is more annoying in V than IV. And this...

Credits goes to Drunken Cowboy for image.

call_zpsbae48d8c.png

they never called me since I was lvl30 :p

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

Modders.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Modders.

GTA IV MP or......?

gunziness
  • gunziness

Peon

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

I dont like the fact that you have no side-activities/missions related with massive gunfights after you finish the story, and i mean infinite side missions. Tbogt drug wars could been included for example, with lil jacob and badman, activated by phoning jacob, same way as activating races with brucie.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

You can always play Vigilante missions, which are infinite. Gang activities have quite good shootouts. I still remember getting to level 57 or something in "Vehicle stolen" type of mission by using Dwayne's back up and selling fixed cars to Stevie after killing all criminals. Good times. 

• Miamivicecity likes this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

The only things I hate are that there are no planes and the framerate sucks most of the time

Besides that the game is perfect

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

The friendship system having something means you need to get a f*cking reward to do it, not for the sake of it or just to hang out with another NPCs and do funny stuff.

- Forced bulletspread, you could lock on somebody at point blank and somehow you could still miss them.

- Retarded AI, they would literally take cover for someone with fists and they would rush towards your location with little to no cover.

- AI not being able to recognize dead bodies apart from paramedics.

- Fugly character models, alot of people complaing about the GTA IV skins just because of their fugly faces and crab hands.

- A small variety of weapons, plus the fugly blocky poor excuse for a glock.

- Interiors are so overrated, they're mostly boring, depressing, and NPCs inside of them don't do anything at all apart from talking animations without even talking actually.

- NPCs don't talk to each other, instead they talk to themselves.

- The removal of the APC and all the bikes from TLAD off the vanilla game.

- The removal of the revolver and the silenced pistol.

- The removal of female officers.

- The small variety of actual vehicles in the game. 85 percent of the vehicles ingame are either sedans and non sporty two doors.

- The small variety of weapons, basically Poor weapons to expensive weapons.

- No domestic wildlife.

- Firefighters cant turn out fires, they will always claim it to be fake.

- Bus drivers are actually modeled in the game but you will never see Buses on the streets. And you know how NY is with buses.

- NOOSE cant fast-rope.

What I like:

- Godley & Creme - Cry

• ten-a-penny and Lowi like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:32 AM Edited by B Dawg, 24 January 2014 - 09:34 AM.

You can always play Vigilante missions, which are infinite. Gang activities have quite good shootouts. I still remember getting to level 57 or something in "Vehicle stolen" type of mission by using Dwayne's back up and selling fixed cars to Stevie after killing all criminals. Good times. 

Levels? Do they get harder with each success? I never really took those recent crimes vigilantes much.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

I may be wrong, but I believe they're getting slightly harder every time you complete one of the police jobs. It's nice thing to do in free time. 

@Tenxax

Is there any GTA besides V you like then? Because almost everything you listed happens in every GTA game up to V.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

The friendship system having something means you need to get a f*cking reward to do it, not for the sake of it or just to hang out with another NPCs and do funny stuff.

"Need to"? What part of GTA IV "needs" these rewards? Last time I checked it was upto the player whether he/she hangs out with the friends to get these rewards.

If you don't care about getting the rewards what's stopping you from just hanging out?

As for interiors being overrated buddy anytime someone criticises interiors in GTA V you're usually the first to defend it listing a bunch of warehouses and hangars that no one cares about.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:45 PM Edited by Tenxax, 24 January 2014 - 08:46 PM.

@Theguywiththatavatar

GTA VCS, III & V and sometimes SA. Those are the only GTAs I actually like.

@SonOfLiberty

Still some of you are able to defend the ''large'' amount of interiors in the vanilla game which almost the only one you'll be actually caring about is the hospital or a safehouse.

Yeah, you could optionally do it optionally if you wanted those rewards but once you get them you're either forced to maintain that friendship stable or otherwhise they'll refuse to do it.

OT:

- No Parachutes in the vanilla game.

- Yeah this game has such a great ragdoll that if you shoot someone from a certain distance with a sniper rifle or a normal weapon it'll trigger a generic death animation.

- The worst collectible in the entire gaming industry for something you should of had in the beggining, killing pigeons to get gloveless fingers.

- The removal of the nightstick.

- Almost every weapon has a low fire rate.

- Even if Police officers are able to arrest a pedestrian they will never drop them off at police stations, the NPC will get off the vehicle himself and walk away like nothing ever happened.

- Police officers dont care if you just killed their partner.

- Mission variety & side activity variety. Hey Niko, go to X and kill Y. *TUNUNUNUNUNUU* *NUUU* + $1,000

What I like

- The M4

• ten-a-penny and Lowi like this

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

OT:
- Yeah this game has such a great ragdoll that if you shoot someone from a certain distance with a sniper rifle or a normal weapon it'll trigger a generic death animation.

- The worst collectible in the entire gaming industry for something you should of had in the beggining, killing pigeons to get gloveless fingers.

The sniper thing is a bug only present on the console version, it NEVER happened to me on PC.
Originally GTA IV didn't have ragdoll so they had generic SA deaths, so they removed it but due to the console being buggy that death only happens when killing someone from a distance.
That doesn't happen on the PC version, as I mentioned before.

What the hell are gloveless fingers lol?
Personally, I'd rather shoot 200 pigeons from a distance than bothering to do 100 collect alien parts and scraps... I got all 200 in one day in GTA IV.

Also, IMO IV on Max PC settings looks way better than V. I'm not being a PC fanboy, just sayin'.
I'm talking from experience.
And yeah, you need a powerful f*cking PC because it's not the best port, but goddamn, when you get one it's worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users