Photo

I Was Too Nostalgic For Quite Some Time - Not Anymore

96 replies to this topic
Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Could you share the articles where you feel they decieved us? I'd really like to read them, because I don't remember that even being hinted at.

You use your brain and Google the earlier previews of GTA V, this was all quite a good while ago man, I've no reason to lie to you and make it up. All Rockstar needed to say was that the property feature was back in the game, which they definitely said in previews. Yeah sure, they were very clever with their use of words, but they never specified whether this property feature did or did not include safehouse properties, but it is understandable to see why many people would have been led to believe that it did. Dan Houser beaming with excitement stated, "properties are back in". Okay congratulations you and others were so clever not to fall for it, but many people did and with good reason. If you still wanna argue that, fine, but most people with common sense would understand what I mean.

I never said you were lying. It all comes back to what I said earlier; people had unrealistic expectations and expected features that hadn't been confirmed. If you still wanna argue that, fine, but most people with common sense would understand what I mean.

If you still don't know or understand why there's no need for endless amounts of side activites in a GTA environment by now, then it is my conclusion your gameplay experience of GTA is very unimaginative, boring and lacking in creativity.

Well if you still don't understand why interiors are so important to the gameplay, then I cannot help you, I'm sorry but it ends there.

Oh so you know what is and what is not important to me in GTA know do you? I never realized you were the one makes me decide my preferences and tastes in GTA. Exploring the map is the major fun and interest in GTA to me, I spent a great deal of my free roam time doing that stuff in GTA IV and EFLC. But I'm not going into this any further man, I've explained this to you already.

And please do refrain from insulting me for no reason, it's not like I insulted you. I don't take kindly to being called thick or stupid.

I never directly said that about you, it was subject to certain conditions. I stated if you did not understand what I meant, then you must be incredibly thick or stupid. But if you felt you understood what I had meant, then the insult does not apply to you does it ? Exactly. But if that still upsets you and gets you all emotional, I will refrain from doing so.

You may not have been very specific but you knew what you were playing at. You just wanted to keep the insults moving at full speed by manipulating your words. I had good reason to take it as such based on your deception. If you still wanna argue that, fine, but most people with common sense would understand what I mean.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

I don't like coming to this forum anymore. If you like gta v then everyone calls you a "cockstar fan boy". What's sad is gta v gets the most hate on these forums (a forum dedicated to gta) but outside these forums most people love the game. I admit gta v has flaws, but people act like this is the worst game ever made.
  • Fuzzknuckles likes this

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

I don't like coming to this forum anymore. If you like gta v then everyone calls you a "cockstar fan boy". What's sad is gta v gets the most hate on these forums (a forum dedicated to gta) but outside these forums most people love the game. I admit gta v has flaws, but people act like this is the worst game ever made.

V gets as much hate on other forums as it does on this. You just see it more on here cause its a forum about GTA. Many forums believe GTA is a overhype game that needs to die. They say its milked to death now with 15 releases. ( Not my words so don't mix them up )

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

^Well they indeed have little to no room for f*ck ups. Imagine the horror for people who have not been pleased with a GTA since San Andreas, or before even. Its been a decade of misery and waiting. Now imagine if they hate the next one, it will have been between 15-20 years since they last enjoyed a GTA game.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

That's because most of the 'hardcore fans' (who have only been playing since the 3D era) are uptight little pricks that say the same things over and over until it becomes absolutely unbearable. 

V's release has made me an awful person. Nothing to do with the game, it's the reaction to the 'fans' who don't have a single f*cking positive thing to say. 

Yeah. I have R*'s dick all the way up inside me, and it feels f*cking wonderful. These moaning morons should give it a try. 

mdudee2072
  • mdudee2072

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

Completely agree with the OP,GTA V is the best game i have played(owned every console since the 90s),it has flaws and the single player left me a little under-whelmed by how short it was,but no other game i know of can make all different mechanics run smoothly with one another,sure the game is a bit glitchy here and there but every game that releases these days have glitches in them ;P,the onlines a bit boring to begin with but its just a case of getting to a decent enough lvl and having some good guns+activity too do,cant wait too see what they can add to this game,it seems like the majority of the people who dislike it,only dis like it because its missing a few features witch werent even advertised in the first place,or the cars dont handle like GTA IV did ;P

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

^Well they indeed have little to no room for f*ck ups. Imagine the horror for people who have not been pleased with a GTA since San Andreas, or before even. Its been a decade of misery and waiting. Now imagine if they hate the next one, it will have been between 15-20 years since they last enjoyed a GTA game.

This is something lost on the minds of the RDF's more hardcore members. I now like GTA IV (+EFLC) more than I initially did, but we still need to bear in mind that many GTA fans were not satisfied with IV, and understandably so. Many of them were really looking to V to be the one GTA that would meet all or most of their expectations, and greatly improve on what IV did. While V did do certain things better than IV, it did quite a number of things worse than IV, so it is easy to see why V has received such criticism and backlash from many quarters.

But the RDF are not interested, all they care about is telling the whole world that they loved V, and even if we don't, we should just be happy with what Rockstar gave us and not speak our minds. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users