Photo

Cinematic Music On/Off PLEASE!

10 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

I cannot stand the cinematic music in this game!

I know you can turn it off, but ONLY if you turn off all music (like the radio).

We have ALL these settings, but we can't control CINEMATIC MUSIC VOLUME...:

4 Control Types
Invert Look: On/Off
Aim Sensitivity
Look-Around Sensitivity

Vehicle Camera Height: High/Low
Radar: On/Blips/Off
HUD: On/Off
Weapon Target: Simple/Complex
GPS Route: On/Off

Dialogue Boost
Voice Chat: Fade/Retain
Voice Through Speakers: On/Off
Output: TV/Speakers/Headphones

7 Notifications Settings

4 Motion Sensor Settings

W T F ?

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

Yeah I don't see why they couldn't have added an option to disable it. Not a problem to me because I love The Score.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

I don't need the music from the "GTA Online" trailer to tell me being chased and shot at by cops is a suspenseful situation...

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Does anyone know if it's possible to change this? I just assumed it was...

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Kids nowadays...as if it is a big enough deal to come here to bitch and whine about some instrumental music that plays during moments of the game in front of people that don't give a rat's ass

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

There should be an option to turn it off as well as the depressing music that plays when you fly aircraft. 

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

LOL, I had the opposite problem. I don't care to hear the radio so I turn the music volume all the way down, but then after I beat the game I'm sitting there watching these silent scenes and credits at the end. It felt weird until I realized why there was no music.

Also, the strip club is pretty weird when it's so quiet. It would be nice if there was a control for radio volume separate from "ambient music" volume.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Kids nowadays...as if it is a big enough deal to come here to bitch and whine about some instrumental music that plays during moments of the game in front of people that don't give a rat's ass

This is a valid complaint, also if you don't give a duck, you should leave, you're not contributing to the topic. You should be warned by the mods, but I think they're getting softer these days...

Anyway  OP, the best thing you can do at this point is to turn the music off, yeah it's a bummer but what gives? most of the music in  gta v is crap.

• Militia likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

This is a valid complaint, also if you don't give a duck, you should leave, you're not contributing to the topic. You should be warned by the mods, but I think they're getting softer these days...

Oh, ok, I will leave then...I guess you're right about me leaving because of not giving a f*ck about someone pointlessly complaining about the game...and I should just listen to some random nobody who tells me to leave

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

Oh, ok, I will leave then...I guess you're right about me leaving because of not giving a f*ck about someone pointlessly complaining about the game...and I should just listen to some random nobody who tells me to leave

Still complaining?  "Complaining won't get you guys anywhere" - Says the one still complaining and getting into pissing matches, hypocritical delusional schizo f*ckbag.

GúnZinEss
  • GúnZinEss

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

^ stop giving reasons to that scumbag to post please, try to keep this on topic for now..

They probably adressed that issue by now, but if they want to fix it, thats another thing.
  • Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users