Official Glitch/Cheat Topic

1,950 replies to this topic
NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Yeah, if its a Tailgater for Simeon and you want it then just drive into LSC and insure it. You cant sell glitched supers without using a separate money glitch.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

They can't? :O So why (or even how in the first place) did I lost mine, when I bought it during the VDM event? I don't have it in the inventory (the weapon wheel). I thought, that I dropped it in some unlucky way, but if players can't drop it, then it must be a bug or something. I was reconciled with the fact, that it's gone, but reading this, now I really want it back. Should send a ticket to R* then.

That happened to me but i went to the gun store a couple of weeks later and it was just sitting on the wall so i bought it again lol...  as for the cargo bob i still have mine in my pegasus list

Okay, I'll try that, but have a little faith in the outcome. It's supposed to be limited, so it's probably already out of stock right now, who knows.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by drinkduff, 24 April 2014 - 08:11 PM.

That capture mode RP "glitch" is crap, for the time it takes you get far more from the likes of Rooftop Rumble. 

Only if you haven't noticed rockstar patched all the missions now where killing NPC's netted you 50RP
And that youtubers were all so hard on circle jerking each other they got one thing very wrong or I haven't seen any of them do it. 

If you have one friend.    Rather than score packages.  You Kill the other player.  When it was double RP.  
So what I did was trade 21 kills with the other player.

Played out like this  (Not the EXACT numbers)  I just never bothered to write it down.

KILL 1 =  50
KILL 2 =  100

KILL 3 =  150

KILL 4 =  200

KILL 5 =  250

KILL 6 =  350*1.5 = 700

KILL 7 =  500*1.5 = 750

KILL 8 =  500*1.5 =  750

KILL 9 =  500*1.5 = 750

KILL 10 = 500*2 = 1000

KILL 11 = 500*2 = 1000

KILL 12 = 500*2 = 1000

KILL 13 = 500*2.5 = 1250

KILL 14 = 500*2.5 = 1250

KILL 15 = 500*2.5 = 1250

KILL 16 = 500*2.5 = 1250

KILL 17 = 500*2.5 = 1250 

KILL 18 =500*2.5 = 1250

KILL 19 = 500*3 = 1500

KILL 20 =500*3 = 1500
KILL 21 = 500*3 =1500 or revenge RP kill (750)  Whoever got the revenge points wins the game to make up for the kill

So you ended up with 20-24K RP every 9 minutes or so kills.  I caped it at 22 because I didn't feel like having my "archrival" join my game every 2 minutes because it was a friend.

This glitch no longer works of course because double RP is gone.

So you only get about 8-10K RP every 9 minutes  Which is about the same as 2 rooftop rumbles.

After they took away double RP.  They also nerfed killng NPC's down to 25RP per kill.  I made my "killing hookers" map on capture for fun.  Its basically a map where you as a group just kill spawning hookers at 50RP.  But now its down to 25 HP.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Links to your captures ? :)

iKriminalz
  • iKriminalz

Why So Serious

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

Need someone for a money glitch, message me.

GT: iKriminalz

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

anybody know if there is a glitch to unlock all vehicle upgrades?

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, if its a Tailgater for Simeon and you want it then just drive into LSC and insure it. You cant sell glitched supers without using a separate money glitch.

It wouldn't let me sell my glitched supers for some reason. Could only sell cars "worth up to 50,000", even though my tailgater would sell for 55k. I'm not sure why it did that..

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Elected Mayor of Paleto Bay. Until the coup happened...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:04 PM Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter, 25 April 2014 - 03:34 PM.

You can take the spoiler off the comet by shooting the spoiler on both sides of the car with a sniper rifle and driving into something to break the trunk off. You have to shoot the spoiler until it pops up, than back into something to break it.

• Gridl0k likes this

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

They can't? :O So why (or even how in the first place) did I lost mine, when I bought it during the VDM event? I don't have it in the inventory (the weapon wheel). I thought, that I dropped it in some unlucky way, but if players can't drop it, then it must be a bug or something. I was reconciled with the fact, that it's gone, but reading this, now I really want it back. Should send a ticket to R* then.

That happened to me but i went to the gun store a couple of weeks later and it was just sitting on the wall so i bought it again lol...  as for the cargo bob i still have mine in my pegasus list

Okay, I'll try that, but have a little faith in the outcome. It's supposed to be limited, so it's probably already out of stock right now, who knows.

As I played yesterday, I walked into Ammu-Nation and the Sweeper was there on the wall, it even showed as "sold". Instead of buying it again I walked out and looked on the weapon wheel (the first time in that session) and the Sweeper was back. I don't know, why it vanished before, but it returned again. I'm glad, but I don't like the sort of horror games it plays with me. I don't wanna catch a heart attack from suddenly missing on some things and then later magically appearing again. :D

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

Vehicle Modder

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Is "All Options At LSC" Glitch Working On 1.12?

If Yes,How Does It Work?

sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

You got an iPhone mate?! If so, jail break it and download the Ifruit app, then bobs your uncle. All car upgrades without even entering a single race!

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Links to your captures ? :)

If you're talking about the "Kill each other" Capture.  I found this one to work fairly well.

http://rsg.ms/Rb3Iad

You start off with one guy killing the other.  The guy will eventually start respawning in the same place as long as the shooter doesn't move too far.  Once the player getting killed reaches the number of designated kills.  Lets say you want 25 total.  So they let you kill them 24 times.  Then you hit the gas so they know it is time to switch.
When you switch roles you can see the kill-death meter and know to stop on 25.  Hit the gas.  Get out and get the remaining RP.

They person that dies HAS to press X to respawn or it will take much longer to complete.  I have an autofire controller so i peg the button down while its my turn to die.
This might not work so well anymore because of the Double RP being removed.

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

Converted Free Aim Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

There is actually. Its a bit complex but works.

http://www.se7ensins...es-etc.1073623/

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

🔰🍁

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 25 April 2014 - 10:22 PM.

Anyone wanna try a glitch I randomly came across?

'Spawn inside everyones garage at once with guns drawn.'

You need a friend & It worked for me at the 400k apt.

1. Go to your garage.

2. Have friend invite you to his apt.

3. Go to his garage, once inside their garage, stay inside.

4. Have friend drive any car out then back inside.

5. Have friend leave session while back inside their garage.

6. You should see all his cars dissapear & you'll spawn in an empty garage with players just standing there.

7. You can now hit/shoot everyone who were in their garage.

I joined a random guys invite to his place & he left the lobby so I randomly glitched inside everyones garage.

I tried punching one dude & I ended up beating his ass to death with my bare fists, lol. It even showed up on the notifications that I killed him. The 2nd guy ran to the TV in the garage, I pulled out my gun & shot him straight in the dome. I walked towards the elevator & it glitched showing the elevator opening but It didn't show the animation of me walking inside. My game froze for a second & one by one my cars appeared.

0_0.jpg

The 2nd guys blood who ran to his TV. (Badsport lobby)

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

There is actually. Its a bit complex but works.

http://www.se7ensins...es-etc.1073623/

Thanks i check it out.

You got an iPhone mate?! If so, jail break it and download the Ifruit app, then bobs your uncle. All car upgrades without even entering a single race!

not yet but im getting one, how ya been sonsie?

ResalableColt10
  • ResalableColt10

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

Hello, I just would know what the cap v method is and how it works

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

Converted Free Aim Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Vehicle duping method using Capital Vee's high-end storage method

The person duping the car for you will host a deathmatch and use that invite instead of quickjob

1. Go into your garage and sit in the car or on the bike
2. Wait for the job invite to the deathmatch
3. Then  press r2 and x at the same time
4. Back out of the deathmatch, and you should be in glitch mode run to car and drive it in.

5. Send a message via psn that you have got the car.

ResalableColt10
  • ResalableColt10

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by ResalableColt10, 26 April 2014 - 01:38 PM.

The person duping the car for you will host a deathmatch and use that invite instead of quickjob
4. Back out of the deathmatch, and you should be in glitch mode run to car and drive it in.

Thanks and is there a glitch that allows you to insure police cars in your garage?
  • Sum-gUy likes this

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

Thanks and is there a glitch that allows you to insure police cars in your garage?

No

GTAandStuff
  • GTAandStuff

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

How to use cheats online:

I want a confirmation for whether if this glitch works on PS3. I think it might. I've got pretty close so far.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by reform, 26 April 2014 - 02:27 PM.

*edit* Nevermnd, found youtube vid for it.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

tried so many times to do the bike money glitch but didnt work, i fell of the bike then suddenly my character went back into the garage. Tried placing the Journey further but still happens. Sometimes i can't hop on the duped bike. I was trying this glitch because i was pissed that all my Pegasus vehicle is gone and i can't even get this glitch working  :lol: . Oh well...

Trouble I'm having is that instead of falling backwards off the bike my character just starts moving on an angle.. and then after the game gives up trying to finish it properly it spawns me behind the camper/mule/etc.  I've tried this at both eclipse towers and the alta street garage.. it's hitting the licence plate, dead on.

rushhour250
  • rushhour250

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

With the exception of transmission upgrades on cars, and you can't get any upgrades on bikes. But otherwise, great way to get a mostly maxed out car. :-)

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

tried so many times to do the bike money glitch but didnt work, i fell of the bike then suddenly my character went back into the garage. Tried placing the Journey further but still happens. Sometimes i can't hop on the duped bike. I was trying this glitch because i was pissed that all my Pegasus vehicle is gone and i can't even get this glitch working  :lol: . Oh well...

Trouble I'm having is that instead of falling backwards off the bike my character just starts moving on an angle.. and then after the game gives up trying to finish it properly it spawns me behind the camper/mule/etc.  I've tried this at both eclipse towers and the alta street garage.. it's hitting the licence plate, dead on.

yeah sometimes my character does that too, but right now out of nowhere i can do this glitch flawlessly  :blink: got my pegasus vehicle back now  :lol:

VicVega2
  • VicVega2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by VicVega2, 27 April 2014 - 03:04 AM.

Got the bike money glitch down. But not quite sure on how to increase the value.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

You can unlock a R* T-Shirt exclusive to the people who got their jobs verified by playing a R* verified job and bookmarking it in the end. Might be patched though. It worked for me in 1.11. Haven't seen any Utubers upload this so it's a kinda secretish glitch :).

Killabryte
  • Killabryte

Lawyer Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:07 PM Edited by Killabryte, 28 April 2014 - 05:18 PM.

I've got the bike glitch down, but I'm only netting around 60k each time because I haven't glitched the resale value of my bike. I don't really have anyone to help me out, so if anyone would be so kind, please let me know. Just shoot me a message (on XBOX), I'm online fairly regularly and usually daily. My GT is the same as my UN here. Oh, forgot to mention that I may not be able to use a mic, as I know that could be a problem for some.

Edit: I'm rich now you guys. :cool:

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

TNWO Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Dunno if this has been found by someone yet but I kinda found this glitch unexpectedly, though it is kinda limited/useless. It's like a God mode where you're invisible and invincible, however you wont be able to move (except to aim your weapon and look around as well as shoot).

1) Go to your garage or apartment
2) Sit down/walk up and watch TV and go to spectate players
3) Spectate the player you intend to kill (As long as they're not in their apartment or garage)
4) Whilst spectating get invited to a job by someone in a different session
5) It'll spawn you at the players location but you'll only be able to kill the player with explosives (Grenade launcher, RPG, etc.)
5a) You'll be able to use all your guns on NPCs to kill them

To get out of the glitch you just join a job and leave it.

VicVega2
  • VicVega2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:27 AM Edited by VicVega2, 28 April 2014 - 06:41 AM.

So I got a friend to help with increasing my bike's value. It worked fine. When I go to LSC it says its worth $355,000. I go and try the bike glitch. It works fine. Duplicate the bike. Go to LSC to sell it BUT its only letting me sell it for $60,000. I sell it for 60k like usual and go back to my garage. The bike is there as it should be, I drive it back to LSC and its still worth $355k.

So I guess my duplicates aren't selling for the real value of the bike.

Anyone know what I could've done wrong?

malk1275
  • malk1275

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

So I got a friend to help with increasing my bike's value. It worked fine. When I go to LSC it says its worth $355,000. I go and try the bike glitch. It works fine. Duplicate the bike. Go to LSC to sell it BUT its only letting me sell it for $60,000. I sell it for 60k like usual and go back to my garage. The bike is there as it should be, I drive it back to LSC and its still worth $355k.

So I guess my duplicates aren't selling for the real value of the bike.

Anyone know what I could've done wrong?

got 2 be quick on selling it my rebel on first spot that helps me :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users