Official Glitch/Cheat Topic

1,943 replies to this topic
tdavies457
  • tdavies457

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

I hate this.

For EVERYTHING you need a friend who is willing to do all this.

Do I have that? NO.

add me bro i'll do the glitch with you, PSN ID: Woofter998

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Is there a SOLO store-any-car glitch on ps3? Does the accept-contact-job method still work? I thought it got patched?

Im cheap so im avoiding buying a car if i can store it for free.....unless someone has an Exemplar or Super Diamond they can dupe me

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Is there a SOLO store-any-car glitch on ps3? Does the accept-contact-job method still work? I thought it got patched?

Im cheap so im avoiding buying a car if i can store it for free.....unless someone has an Exemplar or Super Diamond they can dupe me

I think, it still works, although not the same way, but very similarly. YT is your best friend. After loosing my Infernus (due to MMI), I've tried the previous version of the glitch, but didn't work, so I moved on and filled it's place with the Elegy. I didn't tried the new one yet and don't know, if I ever would. I'm glad with what I have so far. Yes, there still is a car, that I want, but I rather get some money and buy it, like I did with the others, because this one beauty isn't spawned for me for whole centuries.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

is there a SP2MP glitch for PS3 yet?

check the se7ensins forum it's on there. At the minute the site seems to be down, but it's been on there for days. It involves walking to a parking lot - like the one behind the 400k apt, setting that as your last location, quitting to single player and then back online to check your spawning in the right place.  Then as you go to PS store you pull out your ethernet cable (if you have one) on the 2nd flash up into the cloud. That's the jist of it anyway.

Edit: http://www.se7ensins...switch.1118814/

that's the link - seems to be abit iffy on ps3 sorry

Its f*cking xbox only method -.-

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

The latest store any car glitch is so hit and miss, haven't managed to get one car in yet.

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 15 April 2014 - 02:59 PM.

sorry, that thread may be worth watching though as 4 or 5 ps3 users claim it works.

The latest store any car glitch is so hit and miss, haven't managed to get one car in yet.

What apartment are you using? I've done this myself with a friend in an open lobby. My apartment currently is Alta street and my friend invites me to top fun (at the entrance of fort zancudo). When i quit i spawn behind the garage door and it gives me a good few seconds to get into the car outside.

A few tips: the friend that invites you to a job should pick a job that's quite far away from your garage, but not too far as i've found that causes issues. This seems to extend the time you have to run to your car parked outside. If your friend invites you to a nearby job, you won't have enough time to get to your car.

Also your friend should park your car in front of your garage and join the relevant job (like top fun) whilst still in the car, to stop it despawning.

If you don't get into your car in time and want to try again, make sure you get in your car before you go back into your garage to stop it despawning. Your friend can stay in the job lobby and just re-invite, there's no need for them to rejoin freemode.

A small change to this method can also be used to dupe cars to friends.(can explain if interested)

Hope this helps.

• ten-a-penny, Malibu454 and NegSpec13 like this

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

sorry, that thread may be worth watching though as 4 or 5 ps3 users claim it works.

Tried it several times and O hell naaaw

xXdeathtonicXx
  • xXdeathtonicXx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

stunting is going to be back in a future update

• Cartmaj likes this

Cartmaj
  • Cartmaj

PSN ^

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

so it's not back yet ?

xXdeathtonicXx
  • xXdeathtonicXx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

so it's not back yet ?

nope sometime this spring  most likely during the high life update my guess it comes back 4/20 (national weed day)

• iKriminalz likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by Malibu454, 16 April 2014 - 02:36 AM.

What apartment are you using? I've done this myself with a friend in an open lobby. My apartment currently is Alta street and my friend invites me to top fun (at the entrance of fort zancudo). When i quit i spawn behind the garage door and it gives me a good few seconds to get into the car outside.

A few tips: the friend that invites you to a job should pick a job that's quite far away from your garage, but not too far as i've found that causes issues. This seems to extend the time you have to run to your car parked outside. If your friend invites you to a nearby job, you won't have enough time to get to your car.

Also your friend should park your car in front of your garage and join the relevant job (like top fun) whilst still in the car, to stop it despawning.

If you don't get into your car in time and want to try again, make sure you get in your car before you go back into your garage to stop it despawning. Your friend can stay in the job lobby and just re-invite, there's no need for them to rejoin freemode.

A small change to this method can also be used to dupe cars to friends.(can explain if interested)

Hope this helps.

Could you explain the dupe to friend method?

I'm interested. :santa:

coopmd00
  • coopmd00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Can someone help me with money glitch?
Message me if can
Gt: coopmd00

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

is there a SP2MP glitch for PS3 yet?

check the se7ensins forum it's on there. At the minute the site seems to be down, but it's been on there for days. It involves walking to a parking lot - like the one behind the 400k apt, setting that as your last location, quitting to single player and then back online to check your spawning in the right place.  Then as you go to PS store you pull out your ethernet cable (if you have one) on the 2nd flash up into the cloud. That's the jist of it anyway.

Edit: http://www.se7ensins...switch.1118814/

that's the link - seems to be abit iffy on ps3 sorry

Doesn't work for ps3 tried many times I noticed on xbox vids there missing dlc on ps3 it never says dlc missing us PS3 players are screwed now no SP2MP glitch for us :(

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Hope this helps.

Could you explain the dupe to friend method?

I'm interested. :santa:

sure.

Here's the short version.

Park a firetruck (or any blacklisted vehicle) outside your garage and do the store supers glitch with your friend. After the glitch you get into the firetruck and it will glitch out and spawn down the street usually, but not always. This deletes the car you did the glitch with. You then call your mechanic and he brings an untracked version of any car you order. Let your friend take that and store it, then call MMI to get yours back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll explain it in its entirety to avoid confusion.

1) Get a firetruck or any other blacklisted vehicle

2) Get your friend to park it outside your apartment

3) Whilst in the firetruck (or other) your friend should join a job and invite you

4) Enter your garage and enter a car you wish to sacrifice (cannot get it back sorry) - this car isn't the car you wish to dupe to your friend

5) Press R2 and X (or XBOX equiv.) at the same time to join your friend's job

6) Back out of the job and get in the firetruck*

7) Keep R2 held down as your firetruck leaves the garage and it will glitch a bit and should spawn down the street somewhere. Now ring your mechanic and ask for the car you wish to give to your friend

8) If this has worked you should see the yellow save icon in the bottom right corner, this means the car you ordered is parked close to you but it won't have a tracker.**

9) Now your friend should back out of the job and get in your duped car.

10) Once your friend has stored the car, call MMI to get your original back.

*if you can't get in it in time make sure your friend has chosen a job that's a good distance away from your garage.

**If it doesn't work your mechanic will ring you telling you he can't deliver. I think it can only go wrong if your character gets out of the firetruck before the complete garage animation has finished. This is why i mention holding R2 down during step 7, it stops your character jumping out unexpectedly.

Extra notes: bear in mind your friend will need to do the same glitch (minus the firetruck) to store supercars. Also this all must be done within an open lobby. Make sure you don't get in the duped car because the tracker will appear.

Founder of the glitch - XxHacedXx from se7ensins forum.

• WillWorthington3 and Malibu454 like this

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

Thanks for this, my main character stays at Eclipse but my 2nd (who I was trying to store the car for) stays at Weazel. I'll give it a shot later.

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 16 April 2014 - 12:37 PM.

Think you can actually just drive the car you want to dupe to your friends garage and he can do the store supers glitch. Then just ring MMI. The firetruck method is only really useful if you're giving non-super cars to low level players who don't have the money to buy an apartment that has a garage animation for the store supers glitch.

Thanks for this, my main character stays at Eclipse but my 2nd (who I was trying to store the car for) stays at Weazel. I'll give it a shot later.

There's another glitch specifically for this lol.

Here's a direct copy from se7ensins. Glitch founded by frostyDdopeman of se7ensins forum.

This is a glitch discovered by accident - I give credit to myself, my wife and my homie BlestOnee.

1. Get into the car you want to dupe to your second character. Be sure to set vehicle access to everyone. Get your friend in the passenger seat.

2. Drive to LSC in Rockford Hills (Main LSC) Pull front wheels over threshold. Phone mechanic. Once the menu is open, drive into LSC.

3. Exit the vehicle, walk far enough out of LSC so the shop door closes.

4. Pause game, go to online and swap character. Once loaded back into GTA Online with your desired character. Have your friend invite you back.

5. Drive back to LSC, yank your friend out of your car - drive it back to your garage and profit.

Note:
You cant sell the vehicle. This WILL give you the over 50k vehicle value message, this glitch will *ONLY* dupe cars from one character to another.

Here's a link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-dupe-cars-from-one-characters-garage-to-another-1-12.1121422/

• WillWorthington3 and ten-a-penny like this

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Nice, I was actually wondering if there was a way to do this.

Stefvr
  • Stefvr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Anyone able to help me out with the sp to mp glitch?

I am trying to bring in a turismo R from the business update, but when i do the glitch i miss the dlc for the car. Anyone found a way to avoid this and still be able to bring in dlc cars?

(Extra note, im on xbox, trying to glitch it in by doing the pull ethernet cable after accepting go to xbox store)

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 17 April 2014 - 12:17 AM.

Nice, I was actually wondering if there was a way to do this.

here's a decent video - albeit a little long winded. You can dupe your whole garage to your 2nd character. Only downside being that they don't sell for much.

https://www.youtube....v=1eFqWZnsTa8#t

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by blk95ta, 17 April 2014 - 02:41 PM.

Nice. I did sp to mp for 4 cars for my second character that i plan on duping back to my first once we get more garage space with high life. This will make it easier as one of the 4 is premium.

Crailz
  • Crailz

13 that has pro driving experience in GTA V.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

ok. here's what i need help with.

i've been a car modder since i got gta v, actually january. before the 1.12 patch, it was pretty easy to get the cars into mp from sp. but now can't bring them via lagswitch.

everytime i switch to ps store, can't switch characters.

i've made some sick cars which i want to share, but i can't friggin bring them to mp!

so.. i use a laptop for the lagswitch, both ps3 and the laptop on wifi, same network.

anyone who can help me, i'll mod them cars, how many he wants, and whatever he wants.

thanks. 

STOCK PS3, not jb ps3.

or any other easy method.

i've tried the method from se7ensins, but couldn't manage to do it sucessfully. 

EW200
  • EW200

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

The new SOLO money glitch is in. Check se7ensins. It involves a couple of motorcycles, a pegasus vehicle and a garage with a enter/exit cut scene.

Checking it out tonight.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

The new SOLO money glitch is in. Check se7ensins. It involves a couple of motorcycles, a pegasus vehicle and a garage with a enter/exit cut scene.

Checking it out tonight.

Had a look at this but for the low sale price on motorbikes I reckon I'll stick with the 2 man money glitch for now.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Checking it out tonight.

Had a look at this but for the low sale price on motorbikes I reckon I'll stick with the 2 man money glitch for now.

Spoiler

tdavies457
  • tdavies457

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Checking it out tonight.

can we have a link for that please mate? i'm lazy

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:25 AM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 18 April 2014 - 10:27 AM.

Here's the solo dupe glitch taken directly from se7ensins(originally from reddit).There's also a method to increase the value of the motorbike (or any vehicle actually). All you do is buy an adder, then dupe a bike. Whilst on the duped bike call for your adder then just drive the duped bike back into your garage and it will replace the adder(the bike retains the adders $600k value - which can be increased further if you mod the bike).

Increasing the value of cars is only useful for money glitches as once we get patch 1.13 these cars will get the 'can't sell over 50k' notification in LSC.

EW200
  • EW200

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by EW200, 18 April 2014 - 12:28 PM.

Checking it out tonight.

Yep, that one is better but this is a SOLO method, some of us don't have friends. :cry:  This is a great method still,  I did this last night and was selling my fully modded out Akuma for $68150. The glitch is so easy that I was selling one every 4 minutes. Minus the $3000 for the rebel that is 65,150 every 4 minutes, or $977,250 an hour.

Regarding that adder method to bump the price, it involves a friend as well so not relevant to a SOLO money glitch. Also, don't you lose the adder? Pretty sure that is only a good way to give money to a friend if you are rich and he isn't.  

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

Checking it out tonight.

Yep, that one is better but this is a SOLO method, some of us don't have friends. :cry:  This is a great method still,  I did this last night and was selling my fully modded out Akuma for $68150. The glitch is so easy that I was selling one every 4 minutes. Minus the $3000 for the rebel that is 65,150 every 4 minutes, or $977,250 an hour.

Regarding that adder method to bump the price, it involves a friend as well so not relevant to a SOLO money glitch. Also, don't you lose the adder? Pretty sure that is only a good way to give money to a friend if you are rich and he isn't.  

Yeah you lose the adder, but the akuma's resale value will now be $600k+ every time you sell. So you'll make a loss of 400k originally, but with the money glitch you should make that back in one sale lol.Bear in mind you only need to buy the adder once, not everytime. You just need to call for a rebel every time you sell the dupe just like in 1.11. Also if you watch the above video you don't need a friend, it can all be done SOLO.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Ok so just to make sure, I have to do the whole bike/Adder part FIRST and then I can do the solo part?

EW200
  • EW200

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Checking it out tonight.

Yeah you lose the adder, but the akuma's resale value will now be $600k+ every time you sell. So you'll make a loss of 400k originally, but with the money glitch you should make that back in one sale lol.Bear in mind you only need to buy the adder once, not everytime. You just need to call for a rebel every time you sell the dupe just like in 1.11. Also if you watch the above video you don't need a friend, it can all be done SOLO.

Ok I just read the text in your post #1226 and I think I see what you mean. That is surprisingly easy compared to the video above showing 2 friends inside LSC etc.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users