Photo

Official Glitch/Cheat Topic

2,080 replies to this topic
xboxlive
  • xboxlive

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Just did that glitch with my Cheetah, sold it for 115k, have my other one still though

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

One big clusterf*ck, retards just removed/closed the detailed topics and now one freakin thread with glitches and ppl just random posting? Good luck finding what you are looking for in this mess.

Anyway on topic you can store boats in your garage if you set detail 8 after any boat. Anyone tried it already? I made a post yesterday but some idiot removed it.

• lRushdown and psilocybonaut like this

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Nooes! I messed it up :(

For anyone wanting to know, sorry but I won't tell 'till I had farmed enough. I got exams all week. So, if I told you guys now I wouldn't have enough time to do it myself because I have to Effin study. If I told you, I would sign in the next day and ask this question "hurr durr, so cockstaaaar fix it?"

I'll be damned if that happened, lol.

xboxlive
  • xboxlive

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

For anyone wanting to know, sorry but I won't tell 'till I had farmed enough. I got exams all week. So, if I told you guys now I wouldn't have enough time to do it myself because I have to Effin study. If I told you, I would sign in the next day and ask this question "hurr durr, so cockstaaaar fix it?"

:(

am30
  • am30

Being Scottish isn't a crime

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

If it's a good earner please PM me the details. I throw stuff in containers to be shipped to rigs in the North Sea for a living so I have no connection to R* and after patch 1.07 and the small payouts from missions I'm not exactly enamoured with them.  Heck, I'm all for these glitches, they should have discovered these before releasing the game.  It's their own fault.  I'm on XboxLive so it won't affect PSN.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Have challenge working again?

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

One big clusterf*ck, retards just removed/closed the detailed topics and now one freakin thread with glitches and ppl just random posting? Good luck finding what you are looking for in this mess.

Honestly I'd have to sortve half agree with this. Maybe what should've happened was take the best glitch threads (ones that maybe the glitch started in or was explained the best) and just lock them instead? And delete the crap ones. So that way if someone still wante to do a search, they'd be able to still find it but not add unwanted crap to the threads? Then of course after said glitch was patched, just delete it.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

If it's a good earner please PM me the details. I throw stuff in containers to be shipped to rigs in the North Sea for a living so I have no connection to R* and after patch 1.07 and the small payouts from missions I'm not exactly enamoured with them.  Heck, I'm all for these glitches, they should have discovered these before releasing the game.  It's their own fault.  I'm on XboxLive so it won't affect PSN.

If done right, it's basically like playing coveted but much faster for the RP and without any difficulties whatsoever.

I'll spill the beans later.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by J@bz, 15 December 2013 - 04:36 PM.

It has something to do with the armored truck being... Repeated over and over :O

we aready know this...the armored truck spawns again after a few secs or minutes. it happens mostly when there is two players in the session only...

the selling supercar does work...find a car and go to sell but dont sell. go to store then sign out/unplug ethernet. signin/plug ethernet cable and take your supercar to LSC and u can sell it. adder wont be worth more then around 220K.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

No, that money glitch still works IF I make some adjustment, I'm sure (keyword: hopeful) that I'll get it to work.

But for now, is what I like to call:

Da Armored Caa Glitch

I'm either seriously gifted in this sh*t or just had a luck streak.

...hopefully the first.

Where's Ma NOBEL GODDAMN IT!! :angry:

If you're going after the infinitely spawning armored trucks for rp, that isn't new. It happens in friend only sessions with two people above level 15. If it doesn't happen, create a new lobby till it works. If you've found a better way to make it happen I'd like to hear it.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Ok guys here's the glitch:

There's two methods to this glitch, I'll talk about the easier one:

1. Duplicate your Adder, Entity, whatever with the new duplicate glitch.
2. Drive the duplicated car out to Los Santos Customs.
3. Park near, and steal any random car MAKE SURE to damage it abit.
4. The old LSC glitch WITH PS Store/Xbox Live NOT char swap.
5. When you spawn in your Adder, enter and sell. Profit 200,000 (for adder only)
6. Wait 48 minutes, and repeat all the steps.

I'll do an upgraded version of this glitch in a day or to. (That will contain no 48 minute delay what's so ever.)

-------------------------
How to do LSC glitch (Store method): Put spawn location to last location, park near LSC, get out and steal any random car, damage it a bit, enter LSC, go to sell and press X (PS3) / A (360), when "Are you sure you want to sell comes up press Start, and go to PS store/Xbox live and click on it, wait a bit and back out. Now you should be in your personal car, (if you don't, repeat) finally sell your duplicated car and wait 48 minutes before selling another duped car by following all the steps all over again.

A bit limited yeah, but that's what's currently available.

This is basically an upgraded glitch to the one featured in YouTube videos. Even with an upgrade, it still isn't complete. Like I said, I'll try to do a bigger upgrade without that dreaded 48 minute delay if I have free time.

You normally damage/repair a car to force a save. Is there any reason it's required since forcing a save isn't in the steps?

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Enjoy the SevenPins forums then, amigo. Ciao.

There's 9 pins on the GTA: Online Section

If anybody want's to go inside the bank vault in north yankton, you'll need to get on the roof( using a heli) then store a job where the vault would be, after that, quit

What do you mean by store a job?

Woops sorry, Start*

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

If anybody want's to go inside the bank vault in north yankton, you'll need to get on the roof( using a heli) then store a job where the vault would be, after that, quit

Woops sorry, Start*

You don't need to get on the roof, you can get in by standing in the corner next to the loading dock door and doing the start job glitch.

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Woops sorry, Start*

You don't need to get on the roof, you can get in by standing in the corner next to the loading dock door and doing the start job glitch.

I'm talking about inside the actual bank vault, not the building

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Aye

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Anyone found a decent RP glitch?

am30
  • am30

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

By the looks of it you've found a money glitch!

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Apparently, it's possible to force the armored car spawning glitch to start up, which would probably be your best bet. Other than that, it's either bounty boosting or using the tunables.json method with RP(be careful on how far you tweak the modifier, if your RP goes negative your character's bricked)

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Has anybody posted the lsc all options glitch yet,
This is the best method for ps3

Here are the steps for ps3

1. Get the car or bike you want mods for
2. Park the car/bike in yellow area to the left of the lex door of Lsc in downtown
3. Go to psn store and back out
4. Find a car/bike with the mods you want
5.take that car/bike into Lsc go to the menu where you select the mods ex wheel type would be front/back wheel, color would be where it say chrome metallic classic etc
6. Stay on that menu and go to psn store while on the way to the clouds press the ps button and press triangle next to account management and log out.
7. You should be meet with 1 or 2 error just press x
8.Once in sp go to online sign in and invite only session
9 you should spawn next to or near the car you want mods on
10. Get in car and the mods should be there when you drive into lsc
11. Repeat for any other mods

Notes
Must be in invite only
Only on ps3 becuase logging out on Xbox causes game to restart

This works 100% of the time with no pc required or lag switch if it is not working either the car won't take the mods or your doing it wrong

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

2. Park the car/bike in yellow area to the left of the lex door of Lsc in downtown
5.take that car/bike into Lsc go to the menu where you select the mods ex wheel type would be front/back wheel, color would be where it say chrome metallic classic etc
6. Stay on that menu and go to psn store while on the way to the clouds press the ps button and press triangle next to account management and log out.

Notes
Must be in invite only

This works 100% of the time with no pc required or lag switch if it is not working either the car won't take the mods or your doing it wrong

Does it have to be the downtown LSC?

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

Notes
Must be in invite only

I don't know it works though at the downtown one

am30
  • am30

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

Anything for Xbox?

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by KingPancakes, 16 December 2013 - 02:30 AM.

Problem with the downtown one is when you back out of ps store and it drops you into a regular session. Some asshole jus tried to shoot me as soon as I spawned :-/

EDIT: btw the mods list opens but it doesn't give me the option to get mods that were already locked. That's the impression I got from this glitch.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

Notes
Must be in invite only

No, I've done it with both the downtown LSC and the Beeker's Garage all the way up in Paleto Bay.

Here's how I've been doing the glitch on Xbox:

THE PERSONAL VEHICLE YOU'RE TRYING TO MOD MUST BE ABLE TO ENTER LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS/BEEKER'S GARAGE

1. Take your personal vehicle, and park it at a left angle in the caution zone to the left of the door of the Los Santos Customs(this is for the downtown one)
  2. Grab a random vehicle off the streets that has the category you're wanting to mod available
  3. Enter Los Santos Customs with it, repair if needed.
  4. Go to the category you're wanting to mod on your personal vehicle. For example, if you were wanting to add bulletproof tires to your dune buggy, go to Wheels>Wheel Accessories.
  5. Press pause, and go to the cash card store.
  6. Press B as soon as you can to exit the store.
  7. You should spawn back in your car, either where you parked it or around the corner. Drive it into Los Santos Customs.

You should be on the category you selected on step 4. If not, you'll need to keep trying. A sh*tty internet connection can help you out doing this connection. Try to slow your connection down some if you can't get it to work.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

Ok the mods are still locked so I'm doing it wrong or they fixed this in the latest patch. It brings up the menu I left in, but doesn't let me use the mod I want to cuz they're locked.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Ok the mods are still locked so I'm doing it wrong or they fixed this in the latest patch. It brings up the menu I left in, but doesn't let me use the mod I want to cuz they're locked.

What car are you trying to do it with? Stuff like crew emblems won't work on cars, and with performance mods you'll have to have the rank to get them. Stuff like spoilers also can't be added on.

Also, I can confirm that the glitch still does work, it's how I've nearly FMd my dune buggy a few days ago.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

Different paint jobs and other performance mods that only say that I need a certain amount I races to win or turbo starts completed.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Different paint jobs and other performance mods that only say that I need a certain amount I races to win or turbo starts completed.

Certain cars can't be painted, like the mariachi Tornado. Also, you need to actually have won the amount of races or had the amount of turbo starts needed to use them on any car, with or without this method.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

Yea ok well that's what i thought this glitch would do, like bypass the rules. Wouldn't need the glitch to get the mods if I had the amount of races I needed. So I guess nvm then :-/.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

Yea ok well that's what i thought this glitch would do, like bypass the rules. Wouldn't need the glitch to get the mods if I had the amount of races I needed. So I guess nvm then :-/.

you wouuld iif they werent available on the vehicle, such as wheels on dune buggy

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

No, it won't do that. What it will let you do is mod parts of vehicles you normally couldn't, like the wheels on the BF Injection, or the paintjob and performance mods on a dune buggy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users