Official Glitch/Cheat Topic

2,762 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by GunWrath, 15 December 2013 - 03:13 AM.

This will be the permanent home for any topics or discussions involving glitching or cheating. Hacks are not allowed here, meaning no links for people to download certain programs that require cracking consoles or tampering with the game in any format other than harmless glitching.

What does this mean?

If you find a new way to glitch or want to explain how to do certain glitches, then do so here.

Want to share videos about glitching?

Then this is the place, but take notice that this isn't an open invitation to advertise your YouTube channel. Anyone clearly advertising will have their posts removed.

Basic Rules of Topic:

No Spamming

No Flaming

No Advertisements

No Bumping

No Hacking

Use Common Sense

Keep on topic

-------------------------------------------------

Any topics created outside of this one will be removed/locked without warning.

Have a complaint?

Keep it to yourself.

• Canucks555, SWAG MoneyMan and Mythological like this

peppina
  • peppina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I am trying to connect my PS3 to my laptop to mod the tunables, but it comes up as an unidentified network and will not obtain an IP.

Help anyone?

• Irish Rebel 2k14 likes this

SWAG MoneyMan
  • SWAG MoneyMan

former "gnad1992"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Thank you, I think that the GTAO main section will be clean now!

• KingPancakes likes this

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

Anyone needing assistance with Tunables for PS3, feel free to contact me. Xbox users are welcome to as well but I've only done it with PS3.

• qop, ineedbillions and Xanbukka like this

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

JordCorner is a beast! He helped out a bunch on the Tunables thread that was closed, recommend him if you need help with all that stuff!

Tips for Options in LSC, when you're going to the store make sure you stop your UDP Flooder as soon orangle circle pops up in the bottom left! It works 9/10 times that I tried

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

Here goes nothing :

Step 1: Open up your phone and go to Legendary Motorsports
Step 2: Click on any vehicle once
Step 3: On the top left click on homepage icon
Step 4: Hover your cursor over eyefind.net
Step 5: Click B and A really quick or Circle and X really quick for PS3
Step 6 Change the Car number at the end to 29 for Hotknife, 28 for Khamelion and 30 for Carbons RS
Step 7: If you are buying the Carbon RS skip this step
Step 8: if you are buying the Hotknife or Khamelion then once on the page for the Hotknife/Khamelion repeat step
3 & 4 & 5. Then change the "Car-Details28/29" to "purchasecar" 
Step 9: Your cars will be invisible in your garage so you must get your mechanic to call it to you
Step 10: Enjoy free CE cars until they patch it.
  • Mythological likes this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by KingPancakes, 15 December 2013 - 03:57 AM.

So in the other thread a few said the Lazer was confirmed as buyable on Warstock, true or false Wanes? Or anyone else know?

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

So in the other thread a few said the Lazer was confirmed as buyable on Warstock, true or false Wanes? Or anyone else know?

If it was in single player then someone would've already made a video about it instead of the cargobob using the SP to MP glitch.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

WANT TO REPOST THIS GLITCH TO YOUR FORUM OF CHOICE? PLEASE CREDIT HUNGPAUL22 OF GTAFORUMS AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IF YOU DO

This glitch will let you walk through any door that you could in Story Mode, apart from a few exceptions.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED

A save file right after the completion of the mission 'Mr. Phillips'. Replaying the mission will NOT work.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Start up content creator.
  2. Glitch into Michael's house, and set it up enough to where you can run a test in there. There's some videos on how to glitch in on Youtube.
  3. The doors(including the garage door) in Michael's house should now be unlocked. If they haven't, something horrible's happened.
  4. Use the map to warp to your door of choice, and walk through it like normal.

PLACES THAT WORK WITH THIS:

• Trevor's trailer
  • Floyd Herbert's house
  • Franklin's house in Vinewood Hills
  • Franklin's house he shares with his aunt
  • Fleeca Bank
  • The bank in Paleto Bay
  • Gerald's apartment(put that sh*t on MTV Cribs)
  • The offices at the Merryweather Docks
  • The police station
  • The garage at the docks you deliver cars to for Simeon in Online

PLACES THAT DON'T WORK WITH THIS GLITCH:

• Vangelico(doors won't open)
  • Tequi-La-La(fall through the map)
  • The factory you go to in the mission 'The Long Stretch'(no interior)
  • The foundry you go to in the mission 'The Third Way'(fall through the map)
  • LifeInvader building(doors won't open)

If you find another interior that does/does not work with this glitch, please post it here.

• Tvtackleberry and gameboy9309 like this

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

http://gtaforums.com...t-money/page-13

regarding here, what was the new thing someone said they found with the OP?

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

It was a slight twist on the LSC glitch that let you sell a super without losing it, although you still had to wait the 48 minutes in between sells.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

It was a slight twist on the LSC glitch that let you sell a super without losing it, although you still had to wait the 48 minutes in between sells.

i know that much, he said he created a new thread on how to do it? well i cant find.. do u know hows its done?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:55 AM

Try PM'ing that user and having him post it in here. :^:

ShotSkydiver
  • ShotSkydiver

Payne Killers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

Here goes nothing :

Step 6 Change the Car number at the end to 29 for Hotknife, 28 for Khamelion and 30 for Carbons RS
Step 8: if you are buying the Hotknife or Khamelion then once on the page for the Hotknife/Khamelion repeat step
Step 9: Your cars will be invisible in your garage so you must get your mechanic to call it to you

This doesn't work unfortunately, well it does but once you call the mechanic and he brings you the car, you can't store it in your garage because attempting to do so brings up a message that says "You must purchase the required downloadable content to store this vehicle." It was fun to drive around, though, haha

• marx88 likes this

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

Here goes nothing :

This doesn't work unfortunately, well it does but once you call the mechanic and he brings you the car, you can't store it in your garage because attempting to do so brings up a message that says "You must purchase the required downloadable content to store this vehicle." It was fun to drive around, though, haha

It's still your personal vehicle, you just can't drive it into your garage. You can go into your garage while it's 'in' there and the spot will be vacant, but the vehicle will still be on your mechanic's list.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

they have it set up for single player so no use there, and comparing this thread to the car duping thread is laughable at the least. ill stop now

Especially considering that they had attempted multiple threads at one point for car duping.

I've put a lot of effort into helping members of this community, but I'm done. This is going to quickly become a confusing pile. Theres little chance i'll even be attempting to keep up with this thread.

If anyone needs help with anything, I'll be at se7ensins.

Here's a thought - update your sig with the post link to this thread and post as normal in the main section.

People will find you - search works well with members names as well as content - just tag your posts in here ...

Simples

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

they have it set up for single player so no use there, and comparing this thread to the car duping thread is laughable at the least. ill stop now

Especially considering that they had attempted multiple threads at one point for car duping.

I've put a lot of effort into helping members of this community, but I'm done. This is going to quickly become a confusing pile. Theres little chance i'll even be attempting to keep up with this thread.

Here's a thought - update your sig with the post link to this thread and post as normal in the main section.

People will find you - search works well with members names as well as content - just tag your posts in here ...

Simples

search hasnt been workin for ios devices for at least a week
  • Governator and Pastry like this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

Simples

search hasnt been workin for ios devices for at least a week

Try using the full version...

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

Try using the full version...

explain?

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

On the mobile version pages - there should be a button at the very bottom of the page that says Full Version..if you click it, the style changes to the version as per on the PC.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

Enjoy the SevenPins forums then, amigo. Ciao.

There's 9 pins on the GTA: Online Section

If anybody want's to go inside the bank vault in north yankton, you'll need to get on the roof( using a heli) then store a job where the vault would be, after that, quit

What do you mean by store a job?

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Ahh right, yeah me and bdsaqqq went ahead and experimented a bunch, and found that if you mix the lsc glitch with the new dupe glitch, you keep it. I'm not entirely sure how it works, I'm a bit fuzzy :p

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:19 AM

Ahh right, yeah me and bdsaqqq went ahead and experimented a bunch, and found that if you mix the lsc glitch with the new dupe glitch, you keep it. I'm not entirely sure how it works, I'm a bit fuzzy :p

sounds good, hopefully when he gets on here he will explain it for me

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

sounds good, hopefully when he gets on here he will explain it for me

Won't be for a while, he has exams and all that, I finished mine ages ago though

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

Here goes nothing :

It's still your personal vehicle, you just can't drive it into your garage. You can go into your garage while it's 'in' there and the spot will be vacant, but the vehicle will still be on your mechanic's list.

More importantly, can you take it to LS Customs and sell it?  I really need a money glitch as I missed the boat with the others and am struggling to make any decent amount of cash.

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by gdsaqqq, 15 December 2013 - 12:10 PM.

Ok guys here's the glitch:

There's two methods to this glitch, I'll talk about the easier one:

1. Duplicate your Adder, Entity, whatever with the new duplicate glitch.
2. Drive the duplicated car out to Los Santos Customs.
3. Park near, and steal any random car MAKE SURE to damage it abit.
4. The old LSC glitch WITH PS Store/Xbox Live NOT char swap.
5. When you spawn in your Adder, enter and sell. Profit 200,000 (for adder only)
6. Wait 48 minutes, and repeat all the steps.

I'll do an upgraded version of this glitch in a day or to. (That will contain no 48 minute delay what's so ever.)

-------------------------
How to do LSC glitch (Store method): Put spawn location to last location, park near LSC, get out and steal any random car, damage it a bit, enter LSC, go to sell and press X (PS3) / A (360), when "Are you sure you want to sell comes up press Start, and go to PS store/Xbox live and click on it, wait a bit and back out. Now you should be in your personal car, (if you don't, repeat) finally sell your duplicated car and wait 48 minutes before selling another duped car by following all the steps all over again.

A bit limited yeah, but that's what's currently available.

This is basically an upgraded glitch to the one featured in YouTube videos. Even with an upgrade, it still isn't complete. Like I said, I'll try to do a bigger upgrade without that dreaded 48 minute delay if I have free time.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

There's two method to this glitch, I'll talk about the easier one:
5. When you spawn in your Adder, enter and sell. Profit 200,000 (for adder only)
I'll do an upgraded version of this glitch in a day or to. (That will contain no 48 minute delay what's so ever.)
How to do LSC glitch (Store method): Put spawn location to last location, park near LSC, get out and steal any random car, damage it a bit, enter LSC, go to sell and press X (PS3) / A (360), when "Are you sure you want to sell comes up press Start, and go to PS store/Xbox live and click on it, wait a bit and back out. Now you should be in your personal car, (if you don't, repeat) finally sell your duplicated car and wait 48 minutes before selling another duped car by following all the steps all over again.

Just for clarification, adder is worth 600k :D

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 15 December 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Original Adder with mods. A duplicated adder is worth 200k.

Oh, I almost forgot? Where's my noble prize!? :D
  • ShadowMercure likes this

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by adoreonerr, 15 December 2013 - 12:17 PM.

This is basically an upgraded glitch to the one featured in YouTube videos. Even with an upgrade, it still isn't complete. Like I said, I'll try to do a bigger upgrade without that dreaded 48 minute delay if I have free time.

tyvm for the info, will be trying this out tomorrow, ill report any difficulties or tips :)

Edit: if you happen to know of a link that will tell me how to do the new dupe glitch pls let me know, if not im sure i can google

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

tyvm for the info, will be trying this out tomorrow, ill report any difficulties or tips :)
Edit: if you happen to know of a link that will tell me how to do the new dupe glitch pls let me know, if not im sure i can google

Have someone kill you when entering your garage (during garage cutscenes) cheers!

Original Adder with mods. A duplicated adder is worth 200k.
Oh, I almost forgot? Where's my noble prize!? :D

We both kinda worked it out, you did the brain work and I helped with the testing, where is OUR Nobel prize
  • SpidersWeb likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users