Quantcast

» «
Photo

official ANDROID-only discussion of GTA:SA (No Trouble Shooting)

171 replies to this topic
Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Looks like it doesn't support the Xperia Play, which is a shame since both GTA 3 and Vice City both work on it just fine. I'm running NXT Lite with DoomKernal, with the CPU clocked at 1.3 GHz.

Seems like I'll have to force-install it to my device using Market Helper. I'll edit this post once I've tested it.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

I just dont understand why Rockstar chose a third party studios to develop the games instead of one of their own, maybe its because they are not familiar with the mobile market ? Even so they could have choosed someone better .

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Seems fishy to me... like I can only gain access to the in store game by putting in the link given from this site by the hank hill fellow... when I search for the game I cant find it, I cant find it no matter what I look for or anything, however the link shows it for sale... seems fishy. 

• Anzand17 likes this

Sliderv2
  • Sliderv2

Dude from Europe

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

I have problem, I start the game, then pop up that Social Club window, then I choose to play offline, but after I chose it, game crash (black screen and close). Any ideas how to fix it?

ArtG818
  • ArtG818

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

I have problem, I start the game, then pop up that Social Club window, then I choose to play offline, but after I chose it, game crash (black screen and close). Any ideas how to fix it?

wait for an update from R

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Seems fishy to me... like I can only gain access to the in store game by putting in the link given from this site by the hank hill fellow... when I search for the game I cant find it, I cant find it no matter what I look for or anything, however the link shows it for sale... seems fishy. 

Lol if you don't trust me go to the play store, search for gta3 or vice city, and then go to more applications from rockstar games inc.

Pepsi-Cola
  • Pepsi-Cola

Pittsburgh,PA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Another update is up but still crashing on my Nexus 4. 

GuilhermeBRRO
  • GuilhermeBRRO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by GuilhermeBRRO, 20 December 2013 - 01:30 AM.

My Gameplay on Samsung Galaxy S2. Sorry for the bad quality and the lag is because of the app recorder:

https://www.youtube....h?v=YjGtyyZD3AE

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 20 December 2013 - 02:01 AM.

IT aint that I dont trust you, I just think people may be looking too hard and perhaps they are finding a leaked version that doesnt work or some sh*t... I dunno... I am just skeptical on these sort of things lol...

But yo...  Anyone get it to stop crashing yet? Ima download this game when I get home from work. 

~~ I got Gangstar Vegas to hold me off till it works.. ( got the stupid game fo 1 dolla) it should keep my mobile open world needs at bay however just playing 2 seconds of it I feel the cheap rip off right away... like.. it looks good, and may have a lot of content, but the game feels choppy and it AINT NO GTA... 

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by CheesusChrist, 20 December 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Screw C*ckstar, they don't give us GTA V PC and now they give us a crappy port from the iOS version, i'm sorry but my device "isn't compatible", so thanks to their awesome support i will have to pirate and force install it <3.

EDIT: The .apk installed, so much for it not being compatible, i would have bought the game if it wasn't due to that, it's the same thing that happened with iFruit.

• ayushisrocking likes this

Pepsi-Cola
  • Pepsi-Cola

Pittsburgh,PA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

Wow the cracked version works. Should of saved my money.....

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by CheesusChrist, 20 December 2013 - 05:15 AM.

The version from ghillerme's video? i'm having issues   :/

uhh piracy yeah...

Pepsi-Cola
  • Pepsi-Cola

Pittsburgh,PA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:21 AM Edited by Pepsi-Cola, 20 December 2013 - 05:22 AM.

The version from ghillerme's video? i'm having issues   :/

uhh piracy yeah...

I don't consider it piracy since I bought it. Just playing for now till they get it fixed.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by Banana., 20 December 2013 - 05:40 AM.

IT aint that I dont trust you, I just think people may be looking too hard and perhaps they are finding a leaked version that doesnt work or some sh*t... I dunno... I am just skeptical on these sort of things lol...

Ah I wasn't sure if you were accusing me of trying to phish someone lmao.

OT: I tried downloading the 2 new updates but it still crashes for me. The 2nd update said it was like 500mb but it downloaded like 20mb and then said it was done. I'm gonna try uninstalling it completely and seeing if it works then.

ArtG818
  • ArtG818

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

OT: I tried downloading the 2 new updates but it still crashes for me. The 2nd update said it was like 500mb but it downloaded like 20mb and then said it was done. I'm gonna try uninstalling it completely and seeing if it works then.

Tried that already and it still wont work

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

Tried that already and it still wont work

Yeah its still doing the same. Thanks Obama!

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

I like how the consumers get the game working when the developers can't.

Working on my N4, looks great!

J00RxRp.png

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

Any further discussion on how to obtain the game illegally will result in warnings, so be careful. We don't tolerate piracy here.

but can we not discuss the fact that there is no method of getting the game without breaking law, as the legitamate customers are unable to buy the game without getting a message saying that they haven't paid. look all the negative reviews

That's fine. Just don't talk about obtaining the game illegally and we wont have a problem.

DedMoyaoz
  • DedMoyaoz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by DedMoyaoz, 20 December 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Rockstar knows and say about

http://support.rocks...reas-on-Android

RPJX4
  • RPJX4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

With how much FPS average is going to run on Samsung Galaxy S3?

Cedimedi
  • Cedimedi

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Getting around 15 FPS with maxed settings on my S4 lol

Mid/high settings between 20-35 FPS

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Getting around 15 FPS with maxed settings on my S4 lol
Mid/high settings between 20-35 FPS

Are you using a cracked/pirate version or the paid thing? Not judging but I'm curious because mine still crashes upon trying to start a new game and the app store seems to reflect that it's happening to everyone.

Cedimedi
  • Cedimedi

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'm using a cracked version, yes. I will buy it if they manage to fix everything. I'm not buying something that isn't working.

But i must say, the game feels very smooth and greatly made. Haven't had any bugs yet.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

new update 1.02 fixes the crashing issue guys..

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

new update 1.02 fixes the crashing issue guys..

Nope still not working

mantas9971
  • mantas9971

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

I installed this game on my Prestigio Ultra DUO tablet pc it runs fine but then i press new game black screen appears and i can only see map, gun and control buttons and no gameplay screen its all black, help me please, im on androis 4.1.2, gta version 1.02

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

Finnish GTA freak.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Damn R*.

I bought it and I haven't gotten anything else than the 100% crash.

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hello,

I just wanted to buy this game, but the Play Store just show me its not aviable in my country.

The Problem is, it IS aviable in germany...

The Play Store on my phone cant even find the game.

I tried it with "market helper" and "market unlocker", but still no change to download it.

So I ask my self, why the fu*k R* doesnt want my money...

I saw a few people with this problem, so are there any solutions or infos about this problem?

Cedimedi
  • Cedimedi

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Did you try to buy it from the computer?

https://play.google....stargames.gtasa

If you are logged in with your google account(also synced your phone with google) it will show your device on that link and if it is supported or not. If you buy it, it will download the game to the phone.

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

Did you try to buy it from the computer?

https://play.google....stargames.gtasa

If you are logged in with your google account(also synced your phone with google) it will show your device on that link and if it is supported or not. If you buy it, it will download the game to the phone.

Yes, it will be only shown on Computer and just says not aviable...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users