[XBOX] Sanguinary Sons MC is now recruiting

119 replies to this topic
LuckyMisfit
  • LuckyMisfit

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Lol you want to be the only girl, or you thought it was funny?

I just thought the "and sister" was funny. I'm down with more girls or just me... whatever's clever.

Manu1218
  • Manu1218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

Hello I'am Manu1218 in socialclub and manu2000unam in xbox live. I'am argentinian and i'am 13 years old. I live in Mexico in central time zone (-6) Hope i can join! :D

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Lol you want to be the only girl, or you thought it was funny?

I just thought the "and sister" was funny. I'm down with more girls or just me... whatever's clever.

Lol well we've been up for about a month and some odd and you're girl #1 so you'll be the only girl for at least a while either way.

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

Hello I'am Manu1218 in socialclub and manu2000unam in xbox live. I'am argentinian and i'am 13 years old. I live in Mexico in central time zone (-6) Hope i can join! :D

Add me TH3 J3CK3L on xbox live we'll see what happens

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 10 January 2014 - 10:46 AM.

I had a ride along yesterday night but I feel as if I should post my info here since I completely forgot to since I spoke to TH3 J3CK3L personally.

Name: Andre  aka Cisco   some consider me a legend "Cisco Kid" :lol:

GT: Born Homicidal

SC: Born_Homicidal

Note: I am brand new to GTA crews especially on the MC side (I always wanted to join one in RL though) I know the basics and what not but i apologize if sometimes I seem completely lost or confused, I have been a part of a successful RDR crew as a co-leader/Advisor but that was a Native American Crew.. so yeah lol

and PS: women on Bikes= Amazing

so stop hating

• Alex Francisco likes this

InfamousVillain
  • InfamousVillain

always outnumbered never outgunned

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hey signed up just to join your crew.

I really like the concept of your crew, it's exactly the kind of group I would love to join. I like playing GTA online but being apart of something with structure and vision like yourselves is what I'm looking for. I'm happy to join in, help out and fit in where ever needed, I do not mind earning my stripes. I'm a loyal person who will always put the group first and would like to help it grow and strengthen.

GT InfamousVillain

SC InfamousVillain

I work in TV and have access to video editing etc so if at some point you wanted to create videos for YouTube I could help you out with that too, I also produce my own music.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Manu1218
  • Manu1218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

Add me TH3 J3CK3L on xbox live we'll see what happens

I've added you and i'll be playing for 2:30 hours right now and i'll be on after 6:30 (I have a soccer match)

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

I really like the concept of your crew, it's exactly the kind of group I would love to join. I like playing GTA online but being apart of something with structure and vision like yourselves is what I'm looking for. I'm happy to join in, help out and fit in where ever needed, I do not mind earning my stripes. I'm a loyal person who will always put the group first and would like to help it grow and strengthen.

GT InfamousVillain

SC InfamousVillain

I work in TV and have access to video editing etc so if at some point you wanted to create videos for YouTube I could help you out with that too, I also produce my own music.

add me on xbox live my name on here is the same as my gamertag

Not feelin to hot rite now, but I will be on in a couple hours sorry guys

• InfamousVillain likes this

Manu1218
  • Manu1218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

GT InfamousVillain

SC InfamousVillain

add me on xbox live my name on here is the same as my gamertag

Not feelin to hot rite now, but I will be on in a couple hours sorry guys

Okay it's fine i can stay to play at most till 11 pm

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

Jeckel if your sick man we can help out with the recruitment and stuff, just let us know

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:16 AM

Word

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

Do y'all have a Crews & Gangs topic?

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Do y'all have a Crews & Gangs topic?

Ya 1st link in the OP. Why?

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Imma be on in a bit hopefully Infamous an Manu are on so I can get the ride alongs done then I'mma go out wit friends an try an get me a girlie so I'll be on fer a lil while

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

jus saw lone Survivor holy sh*t good movie, sad but good. Ready to kill people

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

Let's limit that bumping/double-posting to a week please. :^:

ThirtyTwo
  • ThirtyTwo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hey interested in joining GT: My Hero Is You / social: ThirtyTwoUnion

Est time zone will be on tonight after work

TheKeYLiMeR
  • TheKeYLiMeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

GT; TheKeYLiMeR
SC; KeYLiMeR

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Both will be added by tonight for a ridealong

• Alex Francisco likes this

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by TH3 J3CK3L, 14 January 2014 - 04:14 AM.

Come one come all to the Sanguinary Sons, Death an violence is what we know. We have eachothers backs like no others

Manu1218
  • Manu1218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

Come one come all to the Sanguinary Sons, Death an violence is what we know. We have eachothers backs like no others

I noticed that when i played with you and ocelot you guys just smacked me and infamous is that "jump jump jump" xD

But i've still been wanting to do more ridealongs so i can provemyself but you haven't been on in 4 days and if you have you've been watching movies. I send you msgs but you never answer. Just tell me when i can play with you or ocelot so i don't bother you when your watching movies. 

Thanks, Don't take me wrong, if i'am out please tell me but i'll continue posting my gamertag to join I WANT TO JOIN heheheh. Bye

:3

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

I noticed that when i played with you and ocelot you guys just smacked me and infamous is that "jump jump jump" xD

But i've still been wanting to do more ridealongs so i can provemyself but you haven't been on in 4 days and if you have you've been watching movies. I send you msgs but you never answer. Just tell me when i can play with you or ocelot so i don't bother you when your watching movies. 

Thanks, Don't take me wrong, if i'am out please tell me but i'll continue posting my gamertag to join I WANT TO JOIN heheheh. Bye

Those guys are both on almost every night and have been since they joined us. The ride along is to get a feel for you, and playing with you is that ride along. If they feel you're a good choice they will talk among themselves and let you know. 

Manu1218
  • Manu1218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Those guys are both on almost every night and have been since they joined us. The ride along is to get a feel for you, and playing with you is that ride along. If they feel you're a good choice they will talk among themselves and let you know. 

Didn't mean by their NOT on their on atleast i see J3CK3L but his not on GTA 5 online when i'am on thats what i met, i'am trying to join everyday somtimes at different times but try to catch with J3CK3L. I think it was yesturday that i got asigned with someone by J3CK3L I'am sorry i can't remember name. 

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Didn't mean by their NOT on their on atleast i see J3CK3L but his not on GTA 5 online when i'am on thats what i met, i'am trying to join everyday somtimes at different times but try to catch with J3CK3L. I think it was yesturday that i got asigned with someone by J3CK3L I'am sorry i can't remember name. 

I sent him with with Born homicidal because I had jus gotten off work an was eating. Then when I tried to hop back on an play with him he was offline an that was the last time I saw him on. I'll be on later tonite an on tomorrow, any questions get at me on xbl. An I mean I'll be on GTA later tonite

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

I sent him with with Born homicidal because I had jus gotten off work an was eating. Then when I tried to hop back on an play with him he was offline an that was the last time I saw him on. I'll be on later tonite an on tomorrow, any questions get at me on xbl. An I mean I'll be on GTA later tonite

brother i think you meant with tiberious, but if you'd like i can talk with manu and give you my two cents

lachlan.m969
  • lachlan.m969

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

I was wondering if I could join. if you consider me both my gamer tag and social club names are Backwardcornet9   

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

We will be sure to add you for a ridealong ASAP

lachlan.m969
  • lachlan.m969

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

sorry I forgot to tell you but my time zone is Australian

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

sorry I forgot to tell you but my time zone is Australian

That should be cool because we have a lot of Aussie friends that play.

There are some clubs we ride with that are Aussie and our SGT AT ARMS is Australian as well.

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

where the f*ck is every1 been?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users