[XBOX] Sanguinary Sons MC is now recruiting

121 replies to this topic
LuckyMisfit
  • LuckyMisfit

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

Just out of curiosity, do you accept female members?

• Alex Francisco likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

I dont see why not. Add TH3 J3CK3L on xbl. He is the recruitment officer.

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

sent ya an add on XBL aswell, mine is tiberious86

LuckyMisfit
  • LuckyMisfit

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

I'm LuckyMisfit on XBL and MisfortuneCookie on SC. 

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

I'm LuckyMisfit on XBL and MisfortuneCookie on SC. 

MisforuneCookie, thats clever.

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

Yeah TH3 J3CK3L is usually on daily or close to that, he can give you guys a ride along.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

sent ya an add on XBL aswell, mine is tiberious86

Have you already chatted with our recruitment officer?

Yeah TH3 J3CK3L is usually on daily or close to that, he can give you guys a ride along.

I wish there was a way to tell whether or not he has talked to them, I might have him start PMing me directly on here when he chats with someone and is going to do the ride along.

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

nope waiting to chat with someone and do a ride along if that all pans out and what not.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

nope waiting to chat with someone and do a ride along if that all pans out and what not.

Question, you ex SoA or something? The player title being "man of mayhem" made me assume that.

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

Question, you ex SoA or something? The player title being "man of mayhem" made me assume that.

nope not a member of any crew or group just started yesterdy. man of mayhem is a atg i use in oher games aswell is all. tho i am a fan of Sons the tvshow

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

nope not a member of any crew or group just started yesterdy. man of mayhem is a atg i use in oher games aswell is all. tho i am a fan of Sons the tvshow

Its a good show, lol obviously I would think that repping an MC title but ya. We dont usually get along with GTA Sons of Anarchy crews though.

Most of the time they are just structure free crews doing whatever they want and starting wars for no reason lol.

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:33 AM

Its a good show, lol obviously I would think that repping an MC title but ya. We dont usually get along with GTA Sons of Anarchy crews though.

Most of the time they are just structure free crews doing whatever they want and starting wars for no reason lol.

i changed it if ya didnt notice done need to start drama over something like that. i sent ya friend request on XBL

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

i changed it if ya didnt notice done need to start drama over something like that. i sent ya friend request on XBL

Alright, I am AFK right now but I will accept it when I get back. It wasnt a big deal, I was just trying to make conversation. I have notified our recruitment officer of you and misfit so he should do a ride along asap. Out of curiosity, what time zone are you?

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

Alright, I am AFK right now but I will accept it when I get back. It wasnt a big deal, I was just trying to make conversation. I have notified our recruitment officer of you and misfit so he should do a ride along asap. Out of curiosity, what time zone are you?

central time zone, from iowa. ah no worries about the title thing and its fine. just started playing yesterday and looking for a crew or group thats got a head on there shoulders but likes to have fun aswell.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

central time zone, from iowa. ah no worries about the title thing and its fine. just started playing yesterday and looking for a crew or group thats got a head on there shoulders but likes to have fun aswell.

along asap. Out of curiosity, what time zone are you?

Sounds good. I will keep you updated on it. I might just bug someone else to do the ride along because I dont know where my recruitment officer is. Probably work.

Tiberious86
  • Tiberious86

insert title here

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

any idea if the recruiter will be on anytime tonight or so?

SgtCAMO369
  • SgtCAMO369

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

gamertag: SgtCAMO369             social club: belcher369    

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

any idea if the recruiter will be on anytime tonight or so?

I requested the president to add you. We have members on, its just none of them are the one guy we put in charge of this lol.

Someone should be talking to you soon

I will tell the guys to add you for a ride along. Looking forward to having you.

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

I am here any other recruitment questions please feel free to ask me my gamertag is TH3 J3CK3L

ADDED

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

I am here any other recruitment questions please feel free to ask me my gamertag is TH3 J3CK3L

ADDED

Yay you are on lol.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

bookmarked.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

bookmarked.

Alright sweet. You looking for an MC or something?

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

bookmarked.

yeah, i actually got my bike yesterday and i must say before hand i was missing out, i just had a couple questions though

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

bookmarked.

yeah, i actually got my bike yesterday and i must say before hand i was missing out, i just had a couple questions though

Well than I have a couple of answers lol. Whats up?

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

This is TH3 j3CK3L  if anyone gets a message from some douche from PMC let us kno an let's talk about it. I'd love to smash a military group. But my regulations

1. Prospects if you are not on for a week you better have a damn good reason or your gone.

2. Show respect to all members .

3. Have fun with your brothers an sister We have your back on almost anything.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

This is TH3 j3CK3L  if anyone gets a message from some douche from PMC let us kno an let's talk about it. I'd love to smash a military group. But my regulations

1. Prospects if you are not on for a week you better have a damn good reason or your gone.

LOL We should have LuckyMisfit be the one and only girl we take.

The "brothers and sister" thing is funny.

LuckyMisfit
  • LuckyMisfit

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

HA! I was just about to say that... 

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

I try my best to make every1 laugh an happy. I'll be on in a while gonna go get my haircut so I don't look like a terrorist anymore

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

I try my best to make every1 laugh an happy. I'll be on in a while gonna go get my haircut so I don't look like a terrorist anymore

I dont know, the terrorist look is in.

HA! I was just about to say that... 

Lol you want to be the only girl, or you thought it was funny?

TH3 J3CK3L
  • TH3 J3CK3L

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

Tried to talk to SGTCAMO an he jus left so Imma say death to the burn baby burn crew shoot on sight for disrespecting me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users