» «
Photo

[XBOX] Sanguinary Sons MC is now recruiting

121 replies to this topic
FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 20 January 2014 - 05:46 AM.

cdfaafaf56728552da06c9ba7d7d6dc5e33cfad0

Sanguinary Sons MC

Our GTAF Crew Page (check here for founding and relationships):

http://gtaforums.com...uinary-sons-mc/

Social Club:

http://socialclub.ro...guinary_sons_mc

Our Member Forum:

http://sanguinarysonsmc.proboards.com/

Staff:

President: KOPP3S

V. President: OminousPortents (XBL: Person4194)

Secretary: FhM Pestilence

SGT At Arms: ripped condom (XBL:SYCOEYEZ)

Road Captain: buggy2825 (XBL: LuckyShotUp)

Tail Gunner: FhM VVar

Recruiting Officer: TH3 J3CK3L

Patch Members: 11

Prospects: 4

How to Join:

Post your gamertag and socialclub here. You should be contacted by our recruitment officer. He will do a prescreening ride along to see what kind of attitude you have/your personality. If he believes you are a good fit he will prospect you. When you become a prospect, keep updated with our web page. You will have to register, and we ask you use your gamertag if possible, or as close to it as possible.

http://sanguinarysonsmc.proboards.com

FAQ:

Spoiler

Prospect Vs. Patch Members

Thse uniforms will be worn at scheduled crew events. Church/MCTW/CvC/RideAlong

Prospect Uniform:

The prospects will wear any sort of shirt with the patch small on the front, no large patch, no leather jackets.

Patch Uniform

Patch members will wear black leather jackets with the full patch on the back. If wearing a T shirt, it will be black and patch will be worn on the back. No red leather jackets.

First 6 Uniform

Red Leather Jackets

What we expect:

Active players (To our discretion, some players are more active than others and thats ok)

We are the only MC you are in. (Racing crews and other non-combat affiliated crews are fine)

Weekly Events:

0_0.jpg 

FIGHT CLUB

We have fight club every week with church. Our allies are always welcomed. If you'd like to participate, please message us!

We want to get this going as a weekly MC tournament so if MCs want to join please do.

0_0.jpg

RIDE ALONG

We like to do multi-MC ride alongs through Los Santos to keep up our relationships. If you'd like to participate, please message us!

Future Events:

emblem_128.png

We will be contending in a Risk based game that is going to put 12 crews against each other. You can get all the info here.

http://gtaforums.com...territory-game/

emblem_128.png

We just had a biker bash not too long ago with LSMC, but we are going to continue doing this. Its all based on respect between MCs. We do TDM, Ride Alongs, Mayhem, whatever we want at the time lol. Check it out here.

http://gtaforums.com...ll-mcs-welcome/

• Fat Sally and Alex Francisco like this

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys, Church is tonight around 11 EST. Prospects, add one or more of the Council Members and join us so we can get to know you guys better. Looking forward to it!

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Update: Our alliance with the Booze Riders is official

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Looking for an MC? Leave your Gamertag and time zone and you will be contacted shortly after. All applications are considered. Thanks for joining!

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

Limit the bumping to once a week gentlemen.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 15 December 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Its not a bump, our enemy UnKaizo has spammed multiple threads of The Decayed MC and others he doesnt like with hate. This is essentially the only way we can keep everyone on the same page without a crew thread. Sorry if its annoying.

Edit: Koppes didnt know that I had already changed the way they get in, so when he posted that he thought I was offline and hadnt told the new guys to post here instead of doing what we did before which was contact us directly. (the contact us directly is annoying when you dont know who they are)

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Just don't do it anymore is all I'm requesting.

chandansidhu
  • chandansidhu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hi my gamertag is BillionareBallr and my social club username is sidhu11. i am on gta right now and probably still be on later on in the day.

Tony Nites
  • Tony Nites

Ride or Die - Sanguinary Sons MC

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Come on brothers!

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 16 December 2013 - 08:21 PM.

@Chandansidhu: Sorry for the late response, I added you on xbox live and we will do a ride along asap

ODTOutlaw
  • ODTOutlaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Im interested in joining. already got my bike. GT is ODTOutlaw, social club is the same, my time zone is eastern. Let me know. Thanks.

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

@ODTOutlaw, your gamertag is not showing up on Xbox Live, are you sure that is your precise GT? Add me on Xbox, KOPP3S

SirGreeDreom
  • SirGreeDreom

Vespucci Moto Club Play Maker

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

Luca, DONATI                                                                                                                            LOS SANTOS

0325 South Rockford Dr Vespucci                                                                                                  17/12/2013

Los Santos

Sanguinary Sons Motorcycle Club

Subject : Payer interested in joining MC cited above

Gamertag: SirGreeDreom

SC: AlfredoJohnson

I'm not very active for the moment, maybe 2 hours per weekend and half an hour per buisiness day.

I'm only 13 but I'm very mature and I've played RP and written Fan fiction so I won't 

XxIrishRastaxX
  • XxIrishRastaxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

XxIrishRastaxX is my GT same with SC, I'm 15, black and Irish. Love the idea of your crew, hit me up

snoopshady420
  • snoopshady420

Prospect, Sons Of Demise MC

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

SnoopShady420 - Eastern Standard Time

Mike

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

xbox gt: basilio laflame looking for mc

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

XxIrishRastaxX is my GT same with SC, I'm 15, black and Irish. Love the idea of your crew, hit me up

Added

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

Its not a bump, our enemy UnKaizo has spammed multiple threads of The Decayed MC and others he doesnt like with hate. This is essentially the only way we can keep everyone on the same page without a crew thread. Sorry if its annoying.

Edit: Koppes didnt know that I had already changed the way they get in, so when he posted that he thought I was offline and hadnt told the new guys to post here instead of doing what we did before which was contact us directly. (the contact us directly is annoying when you dont know who they are)

Hhahhaha what? I have never posted on this page since now and I'm being called a spammer? It's okay to jealous.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

Hhahhaha what? I have never posted on this page since now and I'm being called a spammer? It's okay to jealous.
Dude.... no.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by FhM Pestilence, 18 December 2013 - 05:31 AM.

SnoopShady420 - Eastern Standard Time

Mike

Added

(he knows this because we are playing together right now lol)

Luca, DONATI                                                                                                                            LOS SANTOS

0325 South Rockford Dr Vespucci                                                                                                  17/12/2013

Los Santos

Sanguinary Sons Motorcycle Club

Subject : Payer interested in joining MC cited above

Gamertag: SirGreeDreom

SC: AlfredoJohnson

I'm not very active for the moment, maybe 2 hours per weekend and half an hour per buisiness day.

I'm only 13 but I'm very mature and I've played RP and written Fan fiction so I won't 

The only thing that bugs me is the MC patch as your profile pic, is that a current MC?

Added

xbox gt: basilio laflame looking for mc

Didnt we already add you?

SirGreeDreom
  • SirGreeDreom

Vespucci Moto Club Play Maker

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

No that's just one of my old clubs, I'll remov it.

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

PS4: PotatoAsteroid

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

Looks great guys. Good luck with the MC.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

Looks great guys. Good luck with the MC.

Appreciated

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

hit me up on xbox i think you did once but i forget

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

hit me up on xbox i think you did once but i forget

Is your GT the same as here? Also, is this a recruitment request or something else?

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

yea def i remember i joined a session once with you guys but we never talked after that my gt is : basilio laflame

br00talis999
  • br00talis999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by br00talis999, 19 December 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Gamertag: AlexPeef Username: alexgumm

Awesome that I found a charter :D I never see choppers in the game I thought I was the only one. Brutal. Would love to get a cut. 

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

Gamertag: AlexPeef Username: alexgumm

Awesome that I found a charter :D I never see choppers in the game I thought I was the only one. Brutal. Would love to get a cut. 

[No one replied to this on here?]
Added

XxIrishRastaxX
  • XxIrishRastaxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

Just waiting for a ridealong

br00talis999
  • br00talis999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by br00talis999, 21 December 2013 - 07:34 AM.

Yo SS MC members (this is AlexPeef), thanks for the warm welcome the other day and looking forward to meet the rest of ya's. I see I got some invites from some of y'all about joining some parties--can't join them right now but i'll be able to join Church tomorrow. So, don't take my not joining as me trying to be an asshole haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users